× You can talk here in German about HikaShop. Please understand that we do not speak German at HikaShop and we can't offer support in German.

Gutschein Designer/Creator

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 6 months ago #298566

Hallo Zusammen,

ich bin auf der Suche nach einen GutscheinDesigner/Creator für den HikaShop.
Die Idee wäre das Benutzer sich ihren einigen Gutschein designen und mit einem eigenen Text versehen und anschließend (nach Kauf) downloaden können. Hier ein Beispiel, was ich auf die schnelle Gefunden habe: www.therme.at/urlaub/gutschein-selbst-gestalten_166.htm#1
(muss aber nicht so aufwendig - würd Schon reichen, wenn man nur das Bild ändern kann :lol:

Weiss zufällig wer, ob es so ein Joomla Plugin gibt?

Ich freu mich auf eure Rückmeldungen.

Danke. Lg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 6 months ago #298570

Hello,

I'm sorry but our support team do not speak German and we cannot offer support in German.
I moved your topic in the German section of the forum hoping that the community will be able to help you with your question.
If you want an answer from the support team ; please re-post your message in the English section of the forum, in English.

Thank you for your understanding.

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 747
5 years 6 months ago #298584

@homar:

Hi,

wenn du deine Kunden von vorgegebenen Mustern/Stilen wählen lassen willst und/oder Textfelder sowie evtl File-Upload anbieten willst, dann solltest du das mit Custom Fields des Typs "Item" hinbekommen. Die gibt's in der Hikashop Business Edition, wie hier beschrieben: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...shop-field-form.html
(Tip: Wenn irgend möglich, bleib bei der englischen Version der Dokumentation. In der deutschen Übersetzung machen nicht immer alle Worte Sinn... ;) )

Mit den "Item"-Fields und ggfs. ein bisschen CSS und/oder Layout-Customization solltest du ein ähnliches Formular wi in deinem Beispiel-Link hinbekommen.

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds