quantity and characteristics in content menu

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 7 months ago #64017

Hi i want to view the quantity buttoms and characteristics in product table or div view, how can i achieve this?

Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by amin.gomez.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 7 months ago #64160

can somebody say something?

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 7 months ago #64192

Hi,

Characteristics dropdowns cannot be displayed on product listings. You would have to use instead custom fields of the table "item":
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...p-field-listing.html
For the add to cart buttons, you can edit the hikashop options of your menu/module via the menu Display->Content menus/modules and you will be able to turn on the "show add to cart button" for that.
If you want to also display the quantity field on the product listings, you will have to do such modifications:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/24521...product-listing.html

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #64447

Hello,

I have just installed your free version and we are testing it with our site, we have been using Tienda and VM for some time now and they just aren’t cutting it anymore. Both have major issues and we were recommended to try this cart out.
So far it seems very good and easy to set-up, the only thing I can’t figure out is how to assign a new custom field to a product as we need to gather information from our clients for each order. Can you please point me in the right direction to do this? I have gone to the page you have posted but it does not explain how to do this it just says it can be done. Do we need to order the commercial version for these features?
Thanks again for all your help with this.

Quote: With the order custom fields, you will be able to personalize the information you can gather from your customers when they order something on your store. The custom fields will appear on the products page where you will be able to ask the user information related to the product he wants to buy. It's useful when you sell personalized goods like for example a shirts selling website where the customers can upload an image to be printed on the shirts.

Alan

Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by imaaxx.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #64450

OK i see that this feature is only with commercial versions, i will purchase this as it seems good.

Regards

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 7 months ago #64552

If you want to add custom fields of the table "item", you will indeed need the Business edition.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds