Add To Cart Legacy Does Not Show Product In Cart At Check Out

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 3 months ago #302779

Hi,

I am using Hikashop Business newest update.

If I turn Checkout Legacy to Yes Recaptcha does not show but the Item in cart at checkout does.

If I turn Checkout Legacy to No The on Checkout the Recaptcha I am not a robot shows but the product in the cart do not show.

I downloaded the hikashop recaptcha as well.

How can I get both recaptcha and the products to show under in list together?

Thank you,
Charles

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
5 years 3 months ago #302802

Hi,

You definitely want to turn off the "checkout legacy" setting.
If you don't get the products on the checkout, please provide a screenshot of the settings under the "checkout" tab of the HikaShop configuration and provide instructions to reproduce the problem along with a link to the shop.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 3 months ago #302848

The only poroblem I am having is that when checkout legacy is turned off, the recapcha fails to show. Ohterwise it is looking nice.

Attachments:

5 years 3 months ago #302862

Hi,

I suppose that you didn't update the Recaptcha plugin you have on your website, and you're actually using a really old version which doesn't support the new checkout.
So simply download again the install package and install it over on your website and it should help:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...-with-recaptcha.html

• Hikashop Business
5 years 3 months ago #302977

I downloaded the same recaptcha just now from same link suggested above. However, it does not show under checkout legacy turned off. However, I just discovered that on checkout if you select 'Registration' it appears.

It does not show for guest or login. Maybe log in it shouldn't. However, I think it should for guest where it ask for name and email. It does show for guest when Legacy is on.

In Hikashop Recaptha V2 plug in, I tried access public and guest as well, but no show under guest checkout.

So I did figure something out. If I put for Captcha after Email then it shows for guest. So because guest did not have password, it must not think it needed it.

Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by fan4chevy.

5 years 3 months ago #303010

Hi,

That's indeed the case. If you configure your recaptcha plugin to display after the password, since guests don't have a password field, then it doesn't display it.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds