Магазин для шин

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 5 months ago #325648

Добрый день, хочу сделать магазин шин, подскажите, как лучше организовать внутреннюю структуру размещения товаров? У каждой модели есть несколько параметров:
Диаметр
Ширина
Высота профиля
Дорожная/внедорожная.
Соответственно, хочется чтобы у клиента была возможность группировки по этим параметрам. Как это лучше и удобнее сделать?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 5 months ago #325651

Hi,

What you want is to use HikaShop Business edition.
Thanks to it, you can create custom fields of the table "product" and of the type dropdown with all the possible values via the menu Display>Custom fields.
And then, you can create filters on these custom fields via the menu Display>Filters so that your customers will be able to filter the products based on the information in these custom fields in order to easily find what they need.

3 years 5 months ago #325665

Where I can find more information, tutorial maybe?

• Thank you received: 611
3 years 5 months ago #325668

Hello,

In general, in HikaShop setting page you can have some documentation by clicking the Help button in the toolbar

AND in this documentation , you will learn almost everything about custom field management.
Hope this will help you.
Regards

Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Philip.

3 years 4 months ago #326681

Next question:
General idea for e-shop is shop with possibility selection spare parts for definite model of motorcycle.
The customer will have to select year of production, brand and model of motorcycle and as a result will receive list some items which can buy (oils, sprockets, chains, bracking pads and other).
Can you help to describe general strategy to build that shop with hikashop?

3 years 4 months ago #326708

Hi,

You would create 3 custom fields of the table "product". One for year, one for brand and one for model.
In each, you would enter all the possible values.
And in each product, you could select the year/brand/model with these fields.
Then, you can create your 3 filters each one based on the corresponding custom field.
In each filter, you'll want to have the "dynamic display" setting activated. That way, when someone select something in one of the filters, the other 2 filters will only display the values relevant to the filtered products.
So if the customer selects a brand, the model filter will refresh with only the models of that brand in the filter.

3 years 4 months ago #326738

Thank you for answer. Some products can be used for several models. How I can solve this problem? Or product properties let me select several values of models?

3 years 4 months ago #326739

Hi,

Yes, you can select several values in each custom field if you configure them as "multiple dropdown" or "checkbox" instead of "single dropdown" or "radio".
So no problem on that end. The filters will also work on them.

3 years 3 months ago #328006

Hi, I've tried to use your advice, all good, but i've got problem:
I created three custom fields: year, model and producer.
Next I created three filters.
Next I added some values of custom fields for product properties.
In situation, when one product use for several models and yers of produce, I have a incorrect displaying, for example
I have Product1 and it use for Model1 for 2001-2006. Also it use for Model2 for 2005-2008. So I fill in product properties:
custom fields
year: 2001-2008
model: Model1, Model2
Producer: Producer1.
When I choose (at frontend) for filtering Model1 and Hikashop lets me select incorrect variant 2007-2008. I know, that problem because incorrect settings, but can't understand how to solve it.

Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by kriptonus.

3 years 3 months ago #328007

Hi,

That's normal actually. When you have some filters selected, the system will get the list of all the products left on the listing with those filters.
Then, for each remaining filter, it will load all the selected values in the corresponding field of these products.
So since you selected the values from 2001 to 2008 in the product, it's normal that you can select 2007-2008 in the filter.
Now, a solution could be to actually have two products instead of one. One for the model1 and one for the model2. That way, when you select model1 in the model filter, the product for model2 won't be found, and thus it will only take the years you select for the model1 product.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds