is it possible customization tag insertation plugin?

• Thank you received: 7
1 year 2 months ago #349496

hi
i want ask a question that i understand your answer because i check the plugin code.
i want use tag translation plugin but with my own button label or with my own title for that product only in that joomla article. is it possible and how? for example i want use "Don't miss this opportunity, buy now" as title of purchase button. how to do that. i look to code of that plugin and it seems it is not possible. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 612
1 year 2 months ago #349497

Hello,

We didn't understand really what you aren't able to achieve, can you detail your needs and what would prevent you from achieving your goals?

Did you read our documentation ?
Regards

Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 7
1 year 2 months ago #349507

I want use tag insertation/translation in article with custom parameter for example instead of "add to cart" title I want use "Don't miss this opportunity, buy now" as a title of purchase button. I want use this for only one product not for all product. Means I want use some custom value for some parameter of product.how to do that? I read document completely but can't find anything similar of my need.

• Thank you received: 13071
1 year 2 months ago #349514

Hi,

It should be possible. Create a custom field of the table "product" via the menu Display>Custom fields with the column name "product_addtocart_message" and the type "text".
Then, in each product, you can fill in that custom field with the text you want for the add to cart button.
This will be used on the products listings if that product is displayed on listings and you activate the display of the add to cart buttons on the listings, on the product details page and also for the add to cart button you can display with a content tag.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds