• Thank you received: 3
3 years 1 month ago #330429

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hi!
First at all, thank you for this component. That's a really good job :cheer:

I'm at the end of the production of my e-commerce web-site, and got just few little issues:

1. Editing client adress
From the back-end, no problem, i can edit client adress and save.
But from the front-end, when i want to save, no change apply, and i got a weird issue. The wrapper of my template got dupplicated, and i got log out (i tried with both T3-framework, Beez, and Protostar).

2. Billing and shipping adress display
On both back-end and front-end, the display for both default adress i have is "client name, adress street, country". Is it possible to have the postcode and the city too in order to have "client name, adress street, postcode, city, country" ?

3. Mondial Relay plugin
I just bought MondialRelay plugin and i was wondering if it's possible:
- to have the same display and search options (location arround me, postcode) of point relais as the widget you did
- to show more results than 10 and to display them in a list, not in a dropdown list, and to display all of them on the map, because for now it's just showing 1 result on the map.

If not possible for 3:
4. Mondial Relay Extrafield
I install the Mondial Relay Extrafield, and it was working very great until the last update of Hikashop 4.4.1 i did the 5 of march.
Before, i was able to display the widget when i choose the mondial relais shipping mode, and to hide it when i choose another shipping mode, and to show it again if i choose the mondial relais shipping mode again.
Now if i choose another shipping mode, and after i choose mondial Relais again, the mondialrelay_zone_widget stay empty, and just the input of point relais selected is shown.

i can provide you private access if needed.

Thanks for reading me, and for your help :)

Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by BU DJOKO. Reason: Sorry to edit this topic. I will make it more clear and complete. It was really hard to understand my previous message.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
3 years 1 month ago #330452

Hi,

1. Could you provide a user account to test the issue on your website in order to better understand what's going on ?

2. This depends on the "Mini address format" and "Address format" settings under the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration.

3. No. I think that would require extensive development in the plugin itself. Now I would recommend to contact the developer of the plugin :
obsi.dev/
That might give them some ideas for future improvements or maybe they have better ideas than me or could propose some paid solution to you ?

4. We would need a screenshot of the settings of the custom field and precise instructions to reproduce the issue on your website to be able to understand what's going on.

The following user(s) said Thank You: BU DJOKO

3 years 1 month ago #330486

Hi!
Wouaouw! I wasn't expecting a so quick reply, thx !
I'm quite busy, i will give you all you requiered before the end of the week.
:lol:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

3 years 1 month ago #330819

1. How to reproduce the issue:
Once you get log in:
- you click on the top right MON COMPTE*****
- you click on MES ADRESSES
- you click on the LITTLE PEN to edit whatever adress, and you click OK to save
and suddently, the wrapper of the template got dupplicated, and you get log out.
I just sent you access code with the link of this topic

2. Done, thanks!

3. I open another topic to discuss about it here: https://www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/902117-plugin-mondial-relay-obsidev.html#330551

How to reproduce the issue:
Once you get log in:
- you click on the top right MON PANIER
- you click on Voir mon panier
- you scroll to the bottom to be able to choose your shipping mode and you will see the widget Mondial Relay display.
Then if you choose another shipping mode, the widget disapear, and if you select again Mondial Relay still nothing, just the input is display.

Thanks for your help :cheer:

Attachments:

3 years 1 month ago #330836

Hi,

1. It seems to come from a customization. If you check the HTML of the address edition form, you can see that there is a logout button inside the HTML of the address edition and this has nothing to do there:
i.imgur.com/tMVlaby.png
Because of that, when you click on the "ok" button there, the input data from the logout button is sent by the address edit form:
i.imgur.com/ITMbENy.png
This leads to Joomla logging you out instead of saving the address form data.

2. I see what is the issue about. It's because we now refresh the custom fields view on the checkout when the shipping method is changed to accomodate with new options we've added.
However, the mondial relay plugin uses external javascript and these can't be loaded dynamically when the view is refreshed and thus you end up with the area being refreshed but the javascript not reinitializing the mondial relay interface.
To change that, edit the file show_block_fields.php via the menu Display>Views and change the line:

window.Oby.registerAjax(['checkout.fields.updated','cart.updated','checkout.shipping.changed','checkout.payment.changed'], function(params){
to:
window.Oby.registerAjax(['checkout.fields.updated','cart.updated'], function(params){
and it should then work like before.

3 years 1 month ago #330899

Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for your reply.

1. So, what i arrive to understand is when i click on the little pen to edit an adress or when i click on add a new adress to create a new one, it add inside the div id="hikashop_user_addresses_show", the div class="hikashop_adress_edition". That is with Hikashop 4.4.0

With Hikashop 4.4.1 inside the same div, it still add the div class="hikashop_adress_edition", but with so many others (see attachment)

I check all differents views via the menu Display>Views, and i think maybe the problem come from the file in the vue adress -> listing.php, but i don't know where.

2. Done, works perfectly, thanks.

Thanks for your help ;)

Attachments:

3 years 1 month ago #330928

Hi,

1. I see what is the issue. We indeed change that area with the 4.4.1 in order to fix this issue:
www.hikashop.com/forum/customers/901873-...witching.html#329319
However, the way your template works lead it into injecting the login module there while it should not because of that previous fix.
So I've spent the whole day looking for an alternative fix so that we can get the best of both worlds and avoid interferences from modules and templates while still allowing the javascript from special elements (like custom boolean fields or custom ajax file fields) to work properly when being loaded dynamically on the page.
It seems to be working fine with the numerous tests we did on our end so I've added the patchs in a new build of the 4.4.1 on our website.
So download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and it should then work fine.

3 years 3 weeks ago #331340

It all works perfectly fine, great job.
Thank you so much :woohoo: :woohoo:

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds