• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
3 years 2 months ago #328117

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hello,

We have an old intranet that we are redesigning on an entirely new joomla. We added hikashop on this new Joomla.
Hikashop is presently on our old intranet, and used for a onetime credit in a promotional item boutique for our personnel, every year. That credit as a one time usage so that if an employee would try to get the credit again, he would not be able too, because he would already have ad used it. Furthermore, we still need the coupon on the new intranet, and we are adding the old users and well as the new users to the new intranet.
I was wondering if there was a way to configure in the new intranet, with the new hikashop, the users that have already used the coupon.
Is there a way to export/import a list of users that used it?

Could you kindly guide me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 2 months ago #328156

Hello,

Sure, the best solution will be to directly use mass actions via "Hikashop->System->Mass actions" and configure it like on the attached screenshot.
Don't forget to replace "THE_ID_OF_YOUR_COUPON" by the ID of your coupon that can be found via "Hikashop->Orders->Coupons"

For more information about mass actions :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...orm.html#description

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
3 years 2 months ago #328174

Hi, thank you!
Is there a way to import it back in the new system?
I found some old 2019 forum topic that said that there is no way to upload orders to hikashop. Is it still true? www.hikashop.com/forum/import-export-csv...nd-their-orders.html
I found CSV import extension for Joomla that can allow this... rolandd.com/documentation/ro-csvi/hikash...ikashop-order-import
but what I do not understand is that at the price we pay your extensions, why it would not be available if some third party as it... and it is quite expensive...

Thank you.

• Thank you received: 13037
3 years 2 months ago #328177

Hi,

Well, if we were to include the features any other extension would be implementing for HikaShop, then no other extension would want to integrate with HikaShop.
Not developing something that someone else already took the time to work on is good for two reasons:
- it motivates developers to integrate with HikaShop in the future since they know what they work on won't go down the drain
- it allows us more time to work on other things and thus offer more features as a whole

Now as I also explained in the thread of found ( www.hikashop.com/forum/import-export-csv...r-orders.html#310527 ), if you want to migrate order data from a HikaShop website to another one (and from what I understand, that's why you want to do), you can do so via PHPMyAdmin:

What I would recommend is to delete the tables hikashop_order, hikashop_history, hikashop_order_product, hikashop_address and hikashop_user in your staging website database. Then, export the data and structure of these tables from your old website's database.
Then, import it in your new website database.
Then, I think you'll want to click on the "check database" button of the HikaShop configuration to synchronize the new users imported from your old website to the user entries in HikaShop (as they might have a different id). Ideally, the user import/export tool you use would keep the same ids for your users in Joomla and in that case, this would not be necessary.

This procedure should only take a few minutes to do and should be possible with any hosting and doesn't need any third party solution.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds