Integration with Easysocial

• Thank you received: 6
8 years 6 months ago #217593

I have Hikashop business and I do not see any plugin that would connect Hikashop and Easy social. I use Alpha user points with Hikashop.

The integration that people want between the two components its a little deeper than just point.

The following user(s) said Thank You: thai916
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 4004
8 years 6 months ago #217595

Hi,

Yes ; we already know that....

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
  • Thank you received: 0
8 years 6 months ago #217617

Jerome!! I don't understand.. you said that the Easysocial and Hikashop integration already exists first and now you are admitting that it doesn't.. what is going on? I'm sorry but it looks like you were misleading me.. Moreover this is not what I really expected from you guys after hearing good things about your product and team from other places

8 years 6 months ago #217621

Hi,

you said that the Easysocial and Hikashop integration already exists first and now you are admitting that it doesn't.

No, I never said such kind of thing.
Please read my previous messages, I have already all explained and all answers are there.

I had the possibility to implement a new feature in HikaShop, for the support of "EasySocial points" and I took it.
But with all your reactions, I'm started to regret that time I passed on that development.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

8 years 6 months ago #217666

Hello Jerome, I am sorry if you got upset at anything said by me. For all my time here I know you to be a very helpful person and You have help me personally with some issues. I love hikashop and hikamarket and do not have any complains about the products.

I, like other people here, would love to see an integration between the two components because that would be great, but on my part if it doesn't happen its OK.

Here is an idea, how about developing it and selling it as an addition to Hikashop in the same way hikamarket is sold.

8 years 6 months ago #217710

Jerome.. my apologies but your answers weren't clear.. please understand that 99% of the people out there are not developers like you and need a clear and plain answers.

Now I understood, so the users can now pay with EasySocial Points in Hikashop however, there is no integration of the two made yet. I hope that is what you meant.

My apologies if I was rude but Jerome you need to be clearer. Please don't get angry or show your frustration at your customers/leads because we deserve to know and ask questions.

• Thank you received: 13062
8 years 5 months ago #217718

Hi,

Yes. It's an integration between EasySocial and HikaShop to use and get points with HikaShop. If you wanted another kind of integration, like having HikaShop post stuff on your easysocial wall, that's not possible yet.
It's a first step we made in that direction.

The following user(s) said Thank You: thai916
8 years 5 months ago #219323

That would be perfect! I can't wait to see that integration before I buy the other parts for the market. Quick2Cart did this seamlessly and it really helped sales when people would like, buy etc. an item and it showed up on the easysocial wall. It also helped spawn engaging conversations between people on how they liked things.

I get that you all are working hard to make this better.

8 years 5 months ago #219486

nicolas wrote: Hi,

Yes. It's an integration between EasySocial and HikaShop to use and get points with HikaShop. If you wanted another kind of integration, like having HikaShop post stuff on your easysocial wall, that's not possible yet.
It's a first step we made in that direction.

Thank you Nicolas.. Was a bit hesitant before but finally bought the Business Version :) Hope to see the integration soon and hope you guys will help with any issues I face :)

8 years 5 months ago #220210

Hi,
I have setup my site, can anyone from Hikshop give me step by step instructions as to how I can make customers pay with EasySocial Points?? This is why I bought Hiksshop. Please help!!

Thanks

8 years 5 months ago #220232

I can't say when the next HikaShop release will be made ; but the "user points" plugins have been improved.
These plugins are already existing and provide with commercial editions of HikaShop (essential & business).
So, if you have an HikaShop essential license ; we can see to send you a preview version of the user points plugins.

www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Thank you received: 4
8 years 3 months ago #226084

Hey guys,

I am Mark from StackIdeas and I am just wondering what sort of app integrations are you guys looking at to integrate Hikashop with EasySocial?

I am currently playing around with Virtuemart and I was thinking of creating an app for Virtuemart where users could list items that they sell on their profile. Is this what you guys are looking for with Hikashop?

The following user(s) said Thank You: tomhika, PolishedGeek, ssnobben, LeGiangAnh
  • Thank you received: 3
8 years 3 months ago #226105

The basic features I am looking for is Hikahop pulling the name/address fields from EasySocial (and vice versa).

The following user(s) said Thank You: shiyi_stackideas
8 years 3 months ago #226133

Hello Mark, I would love to be able to show a list of items sold by the user on their profile, and for user to be able to view their purchases on their profile with the option to make the list public or private.
Also for registration to be handle by hikashop but a profile made automatically by easy social.

That would be great and I would purchase Easy social in a heart beat

The following user(s) said Thank You: shiyi_stackideas
8 years 3 months ago #226166

Thank you @sedonasky and @tomhika !
Your requests will be in our feature list for consideration.
Stackideas appreciate your kind inputs ;)

www.stackideas.com
We develop Joomla extensions that combines blogging, social networking, forums and comments
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by shiyi_stackideas.
  • Thank you received: 1
7 years 9 months ago #243715

Anh update for this guys? :D

7 years 9 months ago #243732

Hi,

On our end we added the support of EasySocial points in HikaShop a few months ago and several users are using it now.
I don't know where the guys at Stackideas are with the integration they wanted to do with HikaShop. I would love to hear more about it.
Did you make any progress so far @shiyi_stackideas ?
We'll be happy to assist if you have questions regarding the integration with HikaShop.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ssnobben
  • Thank you received: 4
7 years 9 months ago #244867

yes this would be very much appreciated with update..

cheers!

• Thank you received: 1
7 years 7 months ago #250044

I'm an EasySocial user thinking of moving from another EasySocial-integrated eCommerce vendor to HikaShop + HikaMarket. Can you tell me the latest developments here --- does your product yet support any of:

• allow HikaMarket owners to display products they sell on their profile
  • push activity update to the stream for new store create, new product addition, or user's purchase of a product from a HikaMarket store?

Thanks in advance for your update :)

7 years 6 months ago #252584

Hi,

No, these aren't supported.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds