Multiple amends to products to price and quantity

• Thank you received: 1
9 years 5 months ago #174809

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0

Would be great to be able to make multiple amends to product prices and quantities at main Hikashop product screen (in similar way that amazon offers), so that many different prices and stock levels can be quickly edited and saved together, rather than having to go into each product individually and amending one by one.

Extending that idea even further - if on the main Hikashop product screen, there was the option to also display basic information for all the variants too, then multiple edits of stock levels and prices would mean quick editing for those who us to have hundreds/thousands of products in our stores, rather than have to access each product individually.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 5 months ago #174820

Hi,

Thanks to the mass actions you can edit many product informations at a time ;)
Via System > Mass actions create a new one with the data type "product" and then play with the filters , actions, etc.

I think that in you case you need to use the action "Display the results", this will display a dynamic table, in that table you can edit product informations, prices, etc.

• Thank you received: 1
9 years 5 months ago #175388

Glad to hear there is some facility to do this, but clicking on the help feature for this just gives the message: Documentation currently not available : massaction-listing

I'll need to have a play with it some time to see if I can figure it out. Thanks.

• Thank you received: 13035
9 years 5 months ago #175403

Hi,

Here is the documentation for the mass action system:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...massaction-form.html

The following user(s) said Thank You: Farang

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds