Feature Requested

• Thank you received: 1
9 years 1 month ago #192821

Hello,
I'm in use with this application in the past month or even so, and to be honest with you, this application has more than one even expected don't mention the support, so because I'm in love of this and we are going to develop another 4 sites has very similarity we are requesting if you could add this feature, as you might known in USA restaurant has a certain time for open and close, some of them open 7 days same time and close same time and some of them not, to prevent orders that might comes after hours maybe you can add this feature which is adding every day hours so developer could add exactly when they can except last order for example in my case last order can be excepted just 30 minutes before close what means no order will be fulfilled after that, i think it will be a very helpful feature, thanks in advanced

Sammy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
9 years 1 month ago #192853

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We don't have such plans in the short term. We'll see for the long term. Note that you can also have that customized on your end. It just require custom coding of the file "step" of the view "checkout".

• Thank you received: 1
9 years 1 month ago #192943

that was a good way to put it, LOL

but i wish i have some expertise to do so, but im willing to try if at least give me the areas and the correct code that i have to work with
thanks

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 1 month ago #193083

Hi,

As Nicolas said, the view to edit is "checkout / step" and then you have to edit dynamically the values of the variables:

$open_hour
$close_hour
$open_minute
$close_minute

The value must be changed based on the day of the week, there is PHP functions for that, for example:
// 0 (for sunday) to 6 (for saturday)
if(date('w',time()) == '0'){ // so sunday
    $open_hour = 4;
    $close_hour = 15;
    $open_minute = 0;
    $close_minute = 45;
}
// etc

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds