So how new things does work?

• Thank you received: 114
7 years 6 months ago #251850

Hi,

So i have installed hikashop 3 alpha up on my business version.
I get error when trying to process to checkout if checkout legacy settings are set to YES:

Fatal error: Class 'hikashopCheckoutHelper' not found in ...../components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 452

If set to NO i see new checkout and backend dashboard however i only can reach first step in checkout, pressing next and nothing happens...

I also get this error in my cart module:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$cart_id in ..../html/com_hikashop/product/cart.php on line 897

After playing with it i found that when selecting shipping method it always go back to default. All fine for payment...

Which one of the view files we should modify for checkout so we can have same template look as before?

Thanks

Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by kyratn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 6 months ago #251854

Hi,

Thanks for the report.
In the checkout controller, in line 452, you can add the content

if($this->config->get('checkout_legacy', 0))
		return parent::initCart($reset);
To not use the checkoutHelper when you are in legacy mode.
The alpha package has been updated with the patch too.

To use the new features, please check the documentation page (that we update often with more details)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...ashop-3-0-alpha.html

About your warning the cart module ; it seems to be an override.
So would it be possible to have the content of your line 897 ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

7 years 6 months ago #251863

Hi,

1. I have this code in cart view override:

<?php 

$cart_id = $row->cart_id;
					if(empty($row->cart_product_quantity) || @$row->hide == 1) continue;
					if($group && $row->cart_product_option_parent_id) continue;
					$productClass->addAlias($row);
				?>

Line 897 is: "$cart_id = $row->cart_id;"

2. As i had many errors in my cart module. I have removed view override but still see these errors ONLY when on checkout page:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$shipping_groups in .../administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 1056
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 1059
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/shipping.php on line 680

I have tried to set legacy to YES and i see my old checkout. These above errors appear only in first step too. Going to second step and pressing next give error message please choose your payment method. But it is autoselected...

3. However i still cant pass first step in checkout. My checkout config is like this:

1. address,login
2.shipping,payment,field,
3.cart.....
4.end

Pressing next does nothing. It just reloads page and add this line to url: "/task-show/cid-1"
Another thing ....Add product to cart-> go to checkout->then login-> address-> press next gives invalid token, after reloading page and pressing next gives same issue as above. I think this is related...

4. I also have noticed that it takes about 2-4 seconds to show popup after product is added to cart...

5. Is there a way to have business version please?

6. I see it has added new view file for checkout. What is checkout confirm view for? Is it thank you page view for all ?

7 years 6 months ago #251866

Hi,

1. There is no more " $row->cart_id " available in HikaShop 3, the code has been clean and now you have to use

$this->element->cart_id
if you want to retrieve the cart id.
You can update your view override if you want.

2. The first warning can be avoid by replacing
if(count($cart->shipping_groups) == 1) {
By
if(empty($cart->shipping_groups) || count($cart->shipping_groups) == 1) {
and it will be a patch I will apply.
It will also fix the second warning but for the third one ; I am wondering why you do not have any shipping_groups in the cart.
It would be useful to know more about the content of your cart and elements regarding the shipping (configuration, methods).

3. The invalid token is related to the fact that the entire form is submit when you click on the button next.
But because you logged using the ajax, the token in the checkout form is not up to date.
I'm working on a patch for that.

The issue that you can't go in the next step is not related to the token ; because when your token is good, you are still redirect to the first step.
When you want to go to the next step, the different block of the current step are called to be sure that their data is valid.
The address block do not have restrictions and the address block only require that the user is logged.
So I don't see the reason why you are not redirected to the second step of your checkout.
I will perform a bunch of test in order to reproduce your issue.

4. The popup when the product is added to the cart is part of the legacy mode.
In the product page, there is still legacy "add to cart" buttons and we are working on the adjustments.
The product listing (menus & modules) have the new buttons compatibility.

5. Knowing that we are still packaging the Alpha package several times each day ; we can see to send manually Business Alpha packages by email but the package will become fast "outdated".

6. Yes, we rewrite blocks for the next checkout but some views are still part of the two systems (after_end, end).
I don't se eany code which indicates that the view "confirm" is used by the new system ; the last page of the checkout will be the payment interface of the view "end".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 6 months ago #251894

Hi,

The Alpha package has just been updated.
It contains a fix for the edition of products, the listing of the custom field in the backend and also a fix for the creation of the first address of the user.

The last one should be the issue you where facing because you didn't have the field to fill to create your first address ; that is why you couldn't go in the next step because it didn't create the user address.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 6 months ago #251897

Hi,

It feels better but some of the issues still there.

Now I don't get invalid token, all fine. but I still can't pass to next step.

You are welcome to try it here: kyra.lt/demoadmin
If need it I also can give back end access of my test site...

1. This error below I think was related to wishlist. I had some products in wishlist but it is not available with starter package. After login, address and pressing next will reload page and throw that error in my wishlist module.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/shipping.php on line 680

So I have removed all product from wishlist and no errors but I still cant get to next step...

2. If I register new user, after registration it shows address but there is nothing to enter only button next, so after pressing I can go to next step but I cant select shipping method, selecting any just goes back to default selected, press next button and I can't go to next step(sometimes I get message "no shipping method chosen) so I press address in checkout wizard and it gives address fields, after I enter all details I press hika_ok it just reloads and allow me again to enter details so I press next it reloads with filled address and I cant go to next step.

3. Some strange behaviour when entering details in fields. Example: first field is name, you enter details then for second one you have to click that field twice to be able to enter and so for other next field...

4.After I register joomla user module doesn't show user it still shows me login....

5. If registered and have address already after login I see address with next button for 1 or 2 seconds and then it reloads with possible addresses on account, press next nothing happens....

6. Add product to cart, checkout you have login or register, press next gives error:
Notice: Array to string conversion in .../libraries/legacy/request/request.php on line 326

and system message "empty password not allowed"
both are above checkout wizard.

and another system message "LOGIN_NOT_VALID" which is below checkout wizard.

7. Disabling new legacy features. I see my old checkout all works fine until step 2. Shipping and payment. It gives me message "please choose payment method" and I cant go to next step.

All of this I have tried with protostar template and my template and nothing changed.

I think some of the issues could come from that I had business version installed before starter. I will wait for your replay and will try to install it fresh if need it.

Thanks

7 years 6 months ago #251920

Hi,

1. Because you do not have any shipping method available, you do not have the shipping groups initialized.
I just made a patch to force the deactivation of the shipping in the function "checkCartMethods".

2. What are your settings for registration (in Joomla and HikaShop) ?
If I try to create an account, I get the email but I am not logged in the Joomla part.
And even if the "login" block is refreshing, the "address" block is not ; which means that the event that the user changed is not triggered.
Afterwards, if I try to login with the just created account, I got an error.
So I am not sure that the test account is activated in your backend.

3. I am sorry but I don't understand the issue.

4. What are your settings for registration (in Joomla and HikaShop) ?

5. CF point 2.

6. If you have the login block displayed, you have to press the "login" or the "register" button to continue.
We will perform some test in our local website in order to see how the "next" button can interact with the rest. But I know that I have enable the "validation" system from Joomla core, so if the registration part is empty it might not authorize to submit the page.
About the warning you got in the "request" Joomla file ; without knowing the "call stack" (what parameter is being read) it will be hard to know what is going one.

7. Do you have configured shipping methods and configured payment methods ?

I think some of the issues could come from that I had business version installed before starter. I will wait for your replay and will try to install it fresh if need it.

Yes, it is possible that it is the source of some issues but it is also an interesting test.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 6 months ago #251923

Hi,

2. I see test_hikashop is fully activated and enabled in joomla user interface. I have tried to login with this details via joomla and hikashop checkout login forms and joomla gives error that username or password is not correct, hikashop login gives error message LOGIN_NOT_VALID.

My registration is simple. You enter details like name, username, email, password and confirm password. User is created and email sent. No activation required. Couldn't be that the problem comes from the fact that I installed started packed up on business? in my business I had login/register settings as per image attached and now I only see login YES or NO...
I have set it to NO and login block not showing , I tried to registered then login and same issue as above...

3. I am not sure how to explain it. You can try like this in address fields. First field is name, you press on it, input is selected and you see blinking dash. All fine you can enter details. Then second field is username, you press it, input is selected but no blinking dash, so you need to press again on it to get blinking dash and be able to enter your username. You have to click twice.

6. What can I do to help you about that?

7. Yes, I have configured them all. My test site is a copy of working site just without images and some view override changes. After I have installed started package I got this...

I think I will have to wait for beta business version and install it on fresh of my test site copy so I will be able to see for real what is happening.

Thanks

Attachments:

7 years 6 months ago #251960

Hi,

Knowing that you have install the HikaShop Alpha package which is an HikaShop Starter, you shouldn't have the interface to let you choose the "switcher" or the guest checkout.
By installing the starter you do not have updates on the essential/business files so if these files are called by HikaShop 3.0 but are not up-to-date, you can have unwanted side effects.
It could explain some of your issues.
Like I wrote, for the moment we are building the alpha package several time each day ; when the alpha will become a beta it will be easier for us to provide the essential and the business packages.

3. I do not see any "blinking dashes" in your website for the address edition.

If you go in the step 3 ( cid-3 ) you will see a fatal error caused by the "user points" plugin.
Because that plugin is not up-to-date, it generates an error.
It will be interesting to know what is your complete checkout workflow ; but I think it could be the reason why you cannot go in the step 3 while you're submitting the shipping/payment data in step 2.

Otherwise, today I submit some patches for the checkout and I had reproduce your warning for the Joomla legacy request class.
I have also made some improvements for the cart re-assignation when the session is changing.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 6 months ago #251977

Hi,

I will wait for beta business package and will install it on fresh site. So if any issues comes up ill let you know here.

3. It looks like it is working now. As I cant reproduce it anymore.

4. I have attached screenshot of my checkout workflow, I hope it helps.

Kind Regards

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

7 years 6 months ago #252279

Hi,

So it looks like there is another issue. I have installed my template quickstart package + hikashop alpha starter.

1. I can go to final step with product who has no variants but if i add product with variant i stuck on first step. Every time i press next, page just reloads and nothing happens. What i did i have deleted all variants from that product and then i could reach last step. Created variants and again stuck on first step.

2. If I set Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons to NO I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in .../components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php on line 39

Many thanks

7 years 6 months ago #252296

Hi,

1 - Okay. We will perform some tests.
What's your checkout workflow ?

2 - We just upload a package with a fix for that. Thanks for the report.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 6 months ago #252367

Hi,

I hope you don't mind but I have sent you PM with login details and links so you can check and test by your self. I think it will much faster...

Kind Regards

7 years 6 months ago #252388

Hi,

Please do not send my private message.
As explained in my signature, it is far better to use the contact us form (with a link of the according thread) :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

I have just upload a new Alpha Package which contains patches for the legacy mode.
It will fix:
- issue when "status" is in the same step than "payment" or "shipping"
- modification of the shipping method
- check for validity of the selected payment method

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 6 months ago #252392

Hi,

My bad. I just tho it will be much faster for you to find issue and resolve.

I have downloaded new alpha package and Issue 1 still I have sent all details via contact form.

Thanks

7 years 6 months ago #252400

Hi,

I do not receive email notification for the private message and I have got too much messages in my box (like other moderators of that forum).

I was able to reproduce your issue for the point 1 in one local website ; I'll continue to perform some tests but you can for the moment apply one patch.
In the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php" please replace

$keys = array_diff_assoc($n_keys, $o_keys);
By
	$keys = array_diff_assoc($n_keys, $o_keys);
	if(isset($keys['cart_product_parent_id']) && substr($keys['cart_product_parent_id'], 0, 1) == 'p')
		unset($keys['cart_product_parent_id']);
And it will fix your issue.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: kyratn

7 years 6 months ago #252461

Hi,

I have just downloaded new alpha 3 package. I see my issues have been resolved.

I have done checkout like in 10 seconds or so. It's extremely fast.

1. However after i completed order, from end page i could just press browser back button and i could again create another order with same item.
It looks like cart isn't cleared after order created even i have set "Clean cart when order is Created"

2. What is the status of Alpha? Is it almost Beta or something? I am awaiting for business version....

Thanks

7 years 6 months ago #252470

Hi,

The last package contained a patch for the clean cart ; but I think you had the same behavior that I saw myself and which is due to the "multi cart".
If you are not logged and you have a cart ; when you log-in, your current cart is transfert to the account. But that account do not loose his other carts.
So when the order is completed, the cart is delete and the next cart is loaded. And if the other cart had the same product, you will have the feeling that you still have your previous cart.
Because I had the same feeling, I have made tests with a display of my database in a second screen to be sure that the current user cart is right deleted when the order is created. And for the most I have tested, it is working.

Now about the beta ; I think that it will be launched during next week.
We are still working on some points on the "checkout legacy", around the "login / registration" and also on the product page (for the ajax add to cart). When these points will be completed, the beta should be on his way :)

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

7 years 6 months ago #252496

Hi,

Great to now it is almost ready.

1. Yes, I have added completely new item and couldn't go back after made order.
So I was redirected back to home page with 2 messages. First one that cart is empty and second one that category not found. Last one I think shouldn't be there. Same happens with protostar template. So it is my configuration or hikashop 3 it self?

2. What about hikashop user points plugin? As we now there was some errors if points view was added to checkout step. Has it been fixed?

Kind Regards

7 years 6 months ago #252505

Hi,

1 - In the new checkout, like in the legacy checkout ; when your cart is empty you are redirected to the URL you have configured in the HikaShop setting "URL where you will be redirected when the cart is empty" (main > cart).
So if you have a message telling you that the category does not exist, it should mean that the link you have is not right.

2 - As you know, HikaShop Starter do not include the user points plugins ; so the plugins you are using are not up to date :)
You can be sure that there was never anything to fix in these plugin knowing that we implemented the new checkout system and the plugin integration using the "user points".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds