The coupon you entered cannot be used with more than 0 products in your cart

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
2 years 5 months ago #337104

A valid order was placed and a coupon code was assigned to a professional. He gave the code to a client but it wouldn't accept it. I tested this and here is the screen I got:

Any idea why it would give a "The coupon you entered cannot be used with more than 0 products in your cart" when I attempt to use the coupon?

Here is the subscription. When I first viewed it, the status was 'Closed' and there were no dates in the Subscription Begin and Subscription End fields.

Any idea why the status was not active and the dates not entered when the coupon was used?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
2 years 5 months ago #337135

Hello,

A subscription data is not an HikaShop coupon.
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're trying to do.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

2 years 5 months ago #337137

Jerome,

When an order is placed for a coupon product, a 'code' is given. The person who ordered the coupon gives it to another person. That person orders a product and uses the 'code' to pay for the item. At that point a subscription is created. Now this was all done.

However, the status of the subscdription was listed as 'Expired' and there was no Starting Date for the date of the order nor an Ending Date for 60 days later.

The subscription product is only valid for 60 days.

Is this easier to understand?

2 years 5 months ago #337138

Jerome,

When an order is placed for a coupon product, a 'code' is given. The person who ordered the coupon gives it to another person. That person orders a product and uses the 'code' to pay for the item. At that point a subscription is created. Now this was all done.

However, the status of the subscdription was listed as 'Expired' and there was no Starting Date for the date of the order nor an Ending Date for 60 days later.

The subscription product is only valid for 60 days.

Is this easier to understand?

• Thank you received: 4004
2 years 5 months ago #337139

Hello,

Unfortunately, no.

As I wrote : An HikaSubscription subscription is not an HikaShop coupon.

It's just a fact. A subscription from HikaSerial is not an HikaShop coupon and there is no possible relation between them.
A subscription is just a subscription, nothing less, nothing more.

Now if I just take a look at your screenshots I see that you're trying to use a "coupon" from one hand and you have a closed subscription on another.
There is no correlation between the coupon and the subscription ; no workflow on how you got there.

Now with your last message, I got the feeling that you're mixing different things and concepts.
You want to generate dynamic coupons ?
Then you have to use HikaSerial serials and the coupon generator : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ugins-coupongen.html
But that's related to Packs/Serial and no with Plans/Subscriptions.
Plans/Subscription don't use generators, they creates Subscriptions which are something for the customer who made the order and which will "live" (be renewed, expired, etc).

You have an issue with an HikaShop coupon ?
Then please open a thread in the HikaShop section of the forum regarding your coupon problem.

But there is no relation between one HikaShop coupon and one HikaSerial Subscription.
So I'm not able to give you any answer for an issue which is not related to HikaSubscription.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds