• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 4 months ago #313422

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any

Dear Hikashop...

I posed a question (and paid for an hour of Jerome's time) to investigate why custom fields are not showing upon the shipping invoice generated by Jerome';s PDF plugin.

My initial query and Jerome's reply are here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/19-hikamarket/898...ed-1-per-vendor.html

Jerome's last comment on the issue was:

"Because the problem is also in HikaShop orders, I do think that it will be better to open a new thread in the HikaShop section of the forum but HikaMarket do not interact with it. The patch should be first in HikaShop."

Thus this posting here.

I would be very happy to pay for the time to figure out this glitch and fix it. This is a commercial project from a beloved client with a lot of money.

Please contact me through this forum or directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Perhaps I could pay Nicholas or another senior developer? Glad to provide admin, FTP, Cpanel, etc as required. Jerome's got all those, as he's done a lot of custom work for me on this site in the past.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13060
4 years 4 months ago #313443

Hi,

As Jerome said, the PDF invoice plugin is supposed to be able to display custom item fields on the invoice/shipping invoice. And I can confirm that it is the case on my end.
So if that's not the case on your website it can come from several things:
- you're using an old version of the plugin which doesn't support that. In that case, updating the plugin would help.
- you're using a recent version of the plugin but you have an override of the invoice.php file from an old version of the plugin which didn't support that display.
- you're in a corner case because of the way the custom fields are configured in a special way I don't know about and which isn't handled properly.
To be able to analyze the situation and provide a solution, I would need:
- a backend access with a link to an order with the issue so that I can replicate the problem
- a FTP access so that I can add some debugging to figure out what's going on
- a link to this thread for reference.
Please provide that via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds