How to embed "Add to cart" buttons to Joomla content articles

• Thank you received: 2
3 years 3 months ago #327984

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

I would like to add "add to cart" buttons (including quantity selector) to Joomla content articles. How can I do that?

[Moderator :] Please don't edit your message a long time after posting it, this may mess up our ticket system and extend our response times.
thank you for your understanding

Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 3 months ago #327985

Hello,

Following that documentation will help you achieve it :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...n%3A%20This%20plugin ,)%20TAG%E2%80%9D%20to%20your%20article.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

The following user(s) said Thank You: andrewwinkler

3 years 3 months ago #328016

Thanks for that. I still have a couple of problems. I'm in the process of migrating from j2store to HikaShop.

Please see a screenshop of both the old J2store buttons and the new HikaShop buttons. Is there a way to make the buttons look more like the old ones? Especially, the fact that the selected quantity is not being displayed bothers me, and I would prefer a scrollbar for the quantity selection instead of the plus and minus button. The other thing that bothers me is that the custom.css styling for the font of the price doesn't work.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13062
3 years 3 months ago #328018

Hi,

For the quantity input, you can change the "Quantity input method" setting in the HikaShop configuration.
Regarding the font used on the price, it depends on the CSS of your template. You can add extra CSS code to change the font and have the prices look however you want. I'm not sure what you mean by "The other thing that bothers me is that the custom.css styling for the font of the price doesn't work" as there is no custom.css file in HikaShop. I would need more information (what CSS code was added where ? and the URL of the page ) to check on the situation and tell you what you're missing.

The following user(s) said Thank You: andrewwinkler

3 years 3 months ago #328070

Thanks for that. I've found the quantity selection method and now it looks more like what I was after.

The styling problem went away too. It turned out to be a caching problem.

Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by andrewwinkler.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds