Cart requiring Login

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 6 months ago #336265

-- url of the page with the problem -- : 2022sscanational.com/index.php/home-page...c2hvcHBpbmctY2FydDI=
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3x
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

I keep a message to login when I select shopping cart even though I have guest checkout selected. See attached.

I have cleared browser cache, system cache and site cache at the host.

Why am I getting this?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 6 months ago #336266

Hi,

That's because you're trying you access an area of your website which is only available to users with a user account.
It has nothing to do with the fact that the checkout is configured to only allow guest checkouts.
So the problem is with the settings of the menu item you're trying to access. Either this type of menu item is not available to users without a user account, or you've actually configured the "access level" setting of the menu item to be available only to "registered" users.
It seems that you're trying to access the cart area. I would recommend you to change the type of that menu item to "HikaShop checkout" and configure the "checkout workflow" of the HikaShop configuration to have the cart at the beginning. It will be one less step for the customer and thus it will be better to have more sales.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...eckout-workflow.html

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 6 months ago #336268

Perfect!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Bruce

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds