Error when clicking on products from backend

• Thank you received: 4
1 year 6 months ago #345127

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 105.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : An error has occurred.

0 Database not set in Joomla\CMS\Form\Field\TagField

Hi!
Move the site (from my last questions) to PHP 8.1, added 1 language and started translating. I am now at Hikashop and... when I click on a product I get this:

# 	Function 	Location
1 	() 	JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/DatabaseAwareTrait.php:43
2 	Joomla\CMS\Form\FormField->getDatabase() 	JROOT/libraries/src/Form/Field/TagField.php:135
3 	Joomla\CMS\Form\Field\TagField->getOptions() 	JROOT/libraries/src/Form/Field/TagField.php:109
4 	Joomla\CMS\Form\Field\TagField->getInput() 	JROOT/libraries/src/Form/FormField.php:471
5 	Joomla\CMS\Form\FormField->__get() 	JROOT/libraries/src/Form/Field/ListField.php:233
6 	Joomla\CMS\Form\Field\ListField->__get() 	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/tags.php:82
7 	HikaShopTagsHelper->renderInput() 	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/form.php:116
8 	include() 	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:410
9 	Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate() 	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2590
10 	hikashopView->loadTemplate() 	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:203
11 	Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display() 	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2545
12 	hikashopView->display() 	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php:31
13 	ProductViewProduct->display() 	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:639
14 	Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() 	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2268
15 	hikashopController->display() 	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php:56
16 	ProductController->edit() 	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:672
17 	Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() 	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2246
18 	hikashopController->execute() 	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:73
19 	require_once() 	JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
20 	Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() 	JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73
21 	Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() 	JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:355
22 	Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() 	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:143
23 	Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() 	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:186
24 	Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() 	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:294
25 	Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() 	JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:61
26 	require_once() 	JROOT/administrator/index.php:32
I did a Database checkup to see if it would change anything, it doesn't.
Any idea what could be wrong?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 612
1 year 6 months ago #345128

Hello,

Your solutions is here (in another thread of our forum).
Note that there a tons of questions (and issue) that has been answered, and so, in order to save you time, don't hesitate to make search in order to have yourself your solution.

Hope this will help you to solve your current issue, remaining at your disposal.
Regards

Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bfred

1 year 6 months ago #345161

Sorry about that, didn't really think or know how to search for that. I see there is a 4.6.2 version actually but Joomla! didn't seem to detect the update, is that normal?
Thank you either way, all is back now!
Fred

• Thank you received: 13071
1 year 6 months ago #345165

Hi,

That's because we released it a few days back and we are waiting for more feedback before activating the auto update.
For now, if you want to update, you need to download the install package of the 4.6.2 on our website and install it on your website and it will do the update process like a normal update.

1 year 6 months ago #345166

Yes, that's what I did.. hope it won't explode I'm thinking now ;-)
Thanks a lot again!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds