Related items count

• Thank you received: 13
1 year 3 months ago #347919

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.6
-- PHP version -- : 8.1

Hi

i have a category with 20 products in it. i have added a realted products module in that page, which i want to show only 5 related products, but the modules load all other products whci hare in the same category.

when i set the rows to 1 and colums to 5, module displays pagination and load other items in next pages !

how limit the items loaded in module to only 5 products ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 3 months ago #347920

Hi,

You would need to add a bit of CSS code to hide the pagination area on the product page.
Something like that:

.hikashop_product_page .hikashop_pagination{ display:none; }
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...vigation.html#155313
Ideally, I would need a link to the page to check the classes of the elements there to give you the exact CSS.
But you can also look for the classes in the HTML yourself with the inspector tool of your browser:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html

• Thank you received: 13
1 year 3 months ago #347940

the solution you provided is not what i asked for.
your solution is sweeping the problem under the carpet.

i could hide them with css, but i dont want them to be loaded ...

maybe you can take this ticket as a feature suggestion, i think hikashop needs a separate product display module which is not related to product listing layout and has its own layout ...

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 3 months ago #347945

Hi,

First, it doesn't load anything more. The pagination is only a bit of HTML displayed on the page.
The products on the other pages are not loaded because the pagination is displayed on the page.

Another solution is to not use the "modules under the product page" setting of the HikaShop configuration to add your module.
Instead, you could use a position of your template to display the module below the product page layout in the Joomla modules manager and configure it to only appear on the product page with the display settings of the module.
In that case, the module won't have any pagination.

I don't think it warrants an extra option for something which can be done 2 different ways already.

The following user(s) said Thank You: khashiz

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds