Some PHP warnings

• Thank you received: 14
  • Hikashop Business
2 months 3 weeks ago #358800

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.2.15

I get some PHP warnings in error log. Admin log:
PHP Warning: Undefined array key 0 in /administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/product.php on line 4681
PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$order in /media/com_hikashop/mail/order_notification.text.php on line 12
PHP Warning: Attempt to read property "order_number" on null in /media/com_hikashop/mail/order_notification.text.php on line 12

Page log:
PHP Warning: file(): https:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /plugins/hikashop/rates/rates.php on line 302
PHP Warning: file( www.ecb.europa.eu/stats/eurofxref/eurofxref-daily.xml ): Failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /plugins/hikashop/rates/rates.php on line 302

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
2 months 3 weeks ago #358807

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.
For the 3 warning messages from the admin log, I've made some patches to fix them in future versions of HikaShop.
These are small issues that don't cause problem for now. You can ignore them and when you update your HikaShop to the next version in the future, you'll get patches for it.

For the last 2 warning messages, these indicate that you've activated the HikaShop rates auto update plugin via the Joomla plugins manager but that the configuration of your server doesn't allow your website to access outside URLs, which are necessary for this plugin to work. And thus, your currencies rates are not being updated.
So either you need to disable this plugin if you don't have several currencies on your website, or you need to check with your hosting support how you can enable the allow_url_fopen setting of your php.ini to allow for this plugin to work.

• Hikashop Business
2 months 5 days ago #359301

Thank you

I have some new ones in admin. I don't want to be annoying, I just want to help make the system as good as possible.

PHP Warning: Attempt to read property "user_email" on null in xxx/media/com_hikashop/mail/cart_reminder.preload.php on line 4
PHP Warning: Attempt to read property "user_email" on null in xxx/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 4259
PHP Warning: Attempt to read property "user_email" on null in xxx/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 4262

2 months 4 days ago #359308

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We've published a new version of the reminder plugin in order to fix these warnings:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/241-reminder-plugin.html

• Hikashop Business
1 month 1 week ago #359928

New one:
PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$link in xxx/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 151

and those 2 with same time stamp:
PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$order_status in xxx/plugins/system/hikashop_ga4/hikashop_ga4.php on line 219
PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$order_status in xxx/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/helper/estore/hikashop/class-awocoupon-helper-estore-hikashop-giftcert.php on line 238

1 month 6 days ago #359930

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

1. I've made a patch for the first warning for the next version of HikaShop which is to be released soon.

2. We've made a new release of the Google Analytics plugin with a patch for this warning:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/108...egration-google.html

3. This warning is in AWOCoupon. You need to report it to the developer of this extension.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds