Issue with Google Products plugin

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #34560

I am not sure if this is in the right section, as it isn't a feature request and I don't think its a but report, but I couldn't find a general support forum, so I am hoping that if I did misplace this that a moderator will move it to the correct section.

I would like to start by complimenting everyone that has worked on Hikashop. I have client's website that has 40,000+ products on it that was a constant fight while using Virtuemart. Moved to Hikashop about a month ago and could not be happier. It's like the difference between sendmail and postfix... Hikashop works the way I expect it to without all the bizarreness of Virtuemart.

Anyway the problem that I am having is with the google products plugin, specifically with the trigger to "download now". It was working just fine, then it started doing this thing where it would just spin forever then dump out a blank screen after about 30 minutes. Now it gives me this error:

"Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/infarc/sho-mespeed.com/plugins/hikashop/google_products.php on line 171"

Getting these products onto Google is essential for my customer, so this is a problem that I need to work past. I have no idea exactly what information or data you might need in order to help me with this, so I am throwing this out there with the hopes of getting a response, and am willing to supply anything that you might need in order to track down what is going on.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #34561

Actually never mind. You addressed this in another post, that was put up by my client. :)

So thank you!

• Thank you received: 13069
12 years 3 months ago #34597

Here is a link www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...-download.html#34546 to see the answer for other users of the forums

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds