Booking system

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 7 months ago #278683

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.75
-- PHP version -- : 7.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : several

I'm developing an Intergrated e-shop, physical shop and ebooking system.

Unfortunately so far I cant see any intergration which would suit (RSVP pro is just to basic) I'm looking for a way to take the completed booking in something like appointmentbookingpro.com/home7.html back into hikashops billing and ordering system. The obvious benefit of having all online sales being processed in a single desk solution. This example invoices using a third party (Invoicing - Works with ccInvoices, creating invoices and updating ABPro when the invoice is paid. ccInvoices is a 3rd party component and must be purchased separately from chillcreations.com. (depricated in 4.0.2))

I'm aware you were developing a booking system... where is this up to?? Will it have calendars with the ability of ie 3 nail table with 30min appointment times...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 7 months ago #278691

Hi,

We were thinking about developing a booking system a few years back.
But in the end, we chose differently and developed other extensions like HikaAuction and HikaSubscription.
So if we develop a booking extension for HikaShop in the future, it won't be before quite some time unless something unexpected happens.

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 7 months ago #278715

Thanks Nicolas

What about other integrations?? Is there anything other than RSVP pro which doesn't really give breakdown we would require... or
is there a way for another componant booking to trigger a purchase in hika and can handle the transaction, invoicing with a common client base..

Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by maxoid.

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 7 months ago #278718

Hi,

RSVP Pro is the only one I know and what we usually recommend.
Now, triggering a HikaShop purchasing is quite easy.
What you can do is create custom fields of the table "item".
The booking extension just have to redirect to the add to cart URL of a product with the custom item fields filled in (like the booking starting day, the ending day, etc) and that will direct the customer to the checkout with the product in the cart.
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...-product-fields.html

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds