remarketing id tag not working

• Thank you received: 21
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 4 months ago #283934

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0

Hi,

I'm trying to get the remarketing for google adwords to work in Hikashop using the latest google gtag.js in the header , but can't get it working. I installed a tag assistent on my chrome browser and see the messages as in the screenshot. It looks like the remarketingscript isn't working, as the ID is malformed, the products not valid and the CDATA is missing. The code does appear on the pagesource before the /body tag as it should.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 4 months ago #283937

Hi,

Did you enable and configured the remarketing plugin installed with HikaShop via the Joomla plugins manager ?
I'm not sure what you're trying to do with remarketing but the plugin already does the basics.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 4 months ago #283970

Hi Nicolas,

Yes I did and the hikacode is on the page but google can't read/recognize it, as you can see in the screenshot I attached. I want to use it for adwords remarketing. If you go f.e. to jouwnaambord.nl/la-pierre-collectie/85-x-85-smal , you can check the errors with the google tag assistent plugin.

Attachments:

• Hikashop Business
6 years 4 months ago #284002

Another strange thing is that it looks like the remarketingcode isn't visible on every productpage. For example :

jouwnaambord.nl/naambord-messing
or
jouwnaambord.nl/houten-naambord/naambord-ovaal-hout

aren't showing the code at all.

6 years 4 months ago #284016

Hi,

The only reason I could think of is that the 'access level' setting of these product doesn't have all the user groups selected.
Or you entered the name of a custom product field in the setting "Column name for ecomm_prodid" of the plugin but you didn't enter a value for this field in these products.

• Hikashop Business
6 years 4 months ago #284050

Hi Nicolas,

Found out some issues. I changed the adwords ID code and stripped all the "-" in the code from Google. I also changed the code in the file hikashopremarketing.php

www.hikashop.com/forum/reports-statistic...not-work.html#208579

All the errors are gone now, but still I have several products where the code isn't applied. The access level of these products are all set to default (All). The "Column name for ecomm_prodid" is set to "product_id".

6 years 4 months ago #284083

Hi,

Well I don't see any other reason.
Do you maybe have some caching on these pages ?
If you duplicate the product with the "copy" button of the products listing, do you have the same issue on the copied product's product page ?

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds