Mass delete products

• Thank you received: 2322
8 years 11 months ago #202059

Hi,

It seems that there is an issue when setting only the product code in the csv file.
I tried with:

product_name,product_code
testmp,testmp

And it is working as expected, so please use two columns until we fix this issue in the next release.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 6
8 years 11 months ago #202077

Hi Xavier,
I will definitely give that a go. But it is difficult to know the product name in the case of a lost product.
So in that case again the client will not be able to delete the lost product. I hope this missing product thing improves in the next version.

Can you tell me how I could get the 'Check Database' button in the tools bar of the products listing screen?
The client doesn't have access to the configuration screen but does have access to the products listing as he manages the products. So I am thinking makes sense to have the button to 'check the database' on the products listing in case a product goes missing? Can you please explain how to?

Thanks.

• Thank you received: 2322
8 years 11 months ago #202130

Hi,

To add the "Check database" button on the product listing page, you have to:

- Edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php" and replace:

$this->toolbar = array(
			array('name' => 'custom', 'icon' => $exportIcon, 'alt'=>JText::_('HIKA_EXPORT'), 'task' => 'export', 'check' => false),
By:
		$importIcon = 'upload';
		if(HIKASHOP_J30) {
			$importIcon = 'import';
		}
		$this->toolbar = array(
			array('name' => 'custom', 'icon' => $importIcon, 'alt' => JText::_('CHECK_DATABASE'), 'task' => 'checkdb', 'check' => false, 'display' => $manage),
			array('name' => 'custom', 'icon' => $exportIcon, 'alt'=>JText::_('HIKA_EXPORT'), 'task' => 'export', 'check' => false),

- Then edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php" and add:
$this->modify[]='checkdb';
After:
		if(JRequest::getInt('variant')){
			$this->publish_return_view = 'variant';
		}

- Finally, in that same file (product controller) add the function:
function checkdb() {
	$databaseHelper = hikashop_get('helper.database');
	$html = $databaseHelper->checkdb();
	$js = '';
	echo hikashop_getLayout('config', 'checkdb', $html, $js);
}

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds