Help with Payment Status Auto Update

• Thank you received: 612
5 years 5 months ago #300720

Hello,

I process again some test, and right now you have delete the "billercode" but t it's required, and so far my conclusion :
- Is that you haven't the same issue
- Or we are unable to see the same issue.

Right now, I can only say that you haven't well configured your westpac net, and so we can only invite you to contact the payway support and to read documentation in order to configure everything on your HikaShop and on Payway merchant account.

Regards

Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 5 months ago #300745

Hi

I've been able to find out the biller code from Westpac and that has now been entered in the payment settings.

• Thank you received: 612
5 years 5 months ago #300750

Hello,

Thanks for your return and your adjustement now, the plugin seems to be well configured as we have progress, now I was able to reach the Payway credit card form (hosted by payway), the issue is now (privacy security), I guess the SSL standard that your test website don't seems to use.

Previously, the HikaShop team had an account to reach your official website (that maybe use the good security standards), from this 3 solutions :
- You create a new payment method on your official website, with your payway account test (used now on your test website)
=> If your official website have the SSL standards, this will help us to move forward
And if you are unable to finished completely an order, re-enable our hikashop account to able us to process some test to finally get the root issue.
- You configure your test website in order to used the SSL standards, and then we will be able to continue our test.

Awaiting news from you to move forward.
Regards

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds