Postfinance Checkout compatibility

• Thank you received: 28
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business Hikashop Multisite
1 year 5 months ago #346685

Hello,
I just want to be sure your Postfinance Checkout plugin is compatible with the latest Postfinance plateform for the Postfinance checkout flex system ?
www.postfinance.ch/fr/entreprises/produi...e-checkout-flex.html
Regards.

“Si tu ne travaille pas pour tes rêves, quelqu'un t'embauchera pour travailler pour les siens" - Steeve Jobs
"La sagesse, c’est d’avoir des rêves suffisamment grands pour ne pas les perdre de vue quand on les poursuit." - Oscar Wilde

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 33
1 year 5 months ago #346690

Hello,

I think we only had the occasion to test it with the classic PostFinance checkout All in one and not the flex one.

So the best solution would be to directly test it as both of these solution seems to be using the PostFinance checkout.

Note that you have a 30-day money-back guaranteed if the plugin isn't compatible with the flex integration, so feel free to test it.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com

1 year 5 months ago #346694

Hi, thank you,

I'm making a new e-commerce site for a client.
This client is going to make a new account at the Post Office with Postfinance checkout flex only for the site.

So it's a bit tricky, because if we find out that it doesn't work, what do we do?

What do I tell my customer? "The developer is not sure if it works so we need to do a test... ?"

If it doesn't work, can you update it?

Regards.

“Si tu ne travaille pas pour tes rêves, quelqu'un t'embauchera pour travailler pour les siens" - Steeve Jobs
"La sagesse, c’est d’avoir des rêves suffisamment grands pour ne pas les perdre de vue quand on les poursuit." - Oscar Wilde

1 year 4 months ago #346704

Hello,

In that case, before you use it the best solution would be to directly contact the PostFinance support team to ask them :
- what will be the difference between the checkout all in one and flex solutions
- will the flex solution work fine with the following library which is used in the plugin, github.com/pfpayments/php-sdk

I'm making a new e-commerce site for a client.
This client is going to make a new account at the Post Office with Postfinance checkout flex only for the site.
So it's a bit tricky, because if we find out that it doesn't work, what do we do?

Then you can ask for a refund of the plugin.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev

1 year 4 months ago #346713

OK,
I will ask them. But you should know that the flex checkout is now the only valid checkout at Postfinance.
So if your plugin is not compatible anymore, it is obsolete.

So if this is the case, can you update it?

I will see with Postfinance if I can have a demo account of the flex checkout to test your plugin. But I really need to know if you can update if necessary.

Regards

1 year 4 months ago #346718

Hello,

I will ask them.

Good, that's the best thing to do as there's no documentation regarding their flex solution.

you should know that the flex checkout is now the only valid checkout at Postfinance.

There's actually no reference to their "checkout flex" method in their developer documentation :
checkout.postfinance.ch/doc

The Flex method seems to only add the support of "physical payment terminals".
Also, there's nothing saying that the PostFinance checkout "all-in-one" will be replaced on their website :
www.postfinance.ch/en/business/products/...kout-all-in-one.html

I will see with Postfinance if I can have a demo account of the flex checkout to test your plugin. But I really need to know if you can update if necessary.

You can have it by subscribing to their services :
www.postfinance.ch/fr/entreprises/produi...e-checkout-flex.html

Also, if the checkout all-in-one solution is updated, we'll gladly update our plugin.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Tsuki Dev.

1 year 4 months ago #346742

OK, thank you.

I asked my Postfinance contact who told me that although the plugin has not been officially tested by them, he has already recommended this plugin to a few customers and never had any feedback about problems.

We'll see with the tests. I'll tell you if it works or not.

Regards.

1 year 3 months ago #347707

Hello,
I am now in test for this Postfinance checkout on the client site.

I am a bit confused for the infos to fill (The webhook part is OK).

From the doc here : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...cecheckout-form.html

I see that :
User ID: Your PostFinance Checkout application ID number
Space ID : Your PostFinance Checkout access token number
Secret ID : Your PostFinance Checkout location ID number

So in the Postfinance dashbord, i have create an app user id. When i do that, i have a user ID number and a auth key.
So i thing the user app number is the "User ID".
I thing for the "space ID" it is the ID number at the top of the space page (but i am confused with the text "access token" wich means more a key number).
And i dont know what is the Secret ID.

Can you clarify these 3 points please ?

I already configured a plugin like that but for Virtuemart, and i needed 3 things :
- User ID
- Space ID
- Auth Key

Regards

1 year 3 months ago #347717

Hello,

You'll probably find more information about how to find these 3 parameters through that page :
docs.peppershop.com/latest/en/configurat...postfinance-checkout

These information are accessible through your PostFinance merchant space, but if you don't find it, you can directly ask the PostFinance.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev

1 year 3 months ago #347720

Hello,

So according to the documentation sent, the secret ID would be the authentication key.

It would be good to name it correctly in your plugin, to avoid confusion.
It is not "secret ID" but Autentification Key.

So I was able to do a test and there is a problem when ordering. It is well validated in Hikashop, but not updated in the cart. I have an error when I return to the shop after ordering, see my screenshots.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13064
1 year 3 months ago #347747

Hi,

Thank you for the report of the error. In seems to be a special case, which happens only with HikaMarket, only on PHP 8 and only with some payment methods.
I've made a patch in HikaShop for that error. Download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and you should not have that error anymore.

Regarding the label of the options in the PostFinance plugin, I'll let TsukiDev answer.

1 year 3 months ago #347751

Hi again,

I just make a test, and it dos not work...

I dont have the error anymore, but after payement, i was redirected to the home page.
The cart is not updated (always my products in it).

The order is notified in the admin panel.
No email sent.

If you need super admin, tell me. The site is under construction.

Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by thefbi.

1 year 3 months ago #347763

Hi,

1. My patch was only to remove that error.
So it seems my patch is working.

2. The fact that the "products are still in the cart" might be just a misinterpretation of the situation on your end. Supposing you have several carts with the same thing linked to your user account (because you did many times the same test without finishing the order process, once the current cart is cleared, the next cart in line will be loaded automatically as the new current cart. And if it has the same thing in it, you might think the cart was not cleared.
That's the most common reason for merchants reporting this. So to make sure, please delete all the carts linked to your user in the Customers>Carts menu and try again. Also, you might want to turn off the "enable multiple cart" setting in the HikaShop configuration so that customers only have one cart, with the old ones automatically deleted.

3. I'm not sure what you mean by "The order is notified in the admin panel.". The order is created in the database before the customer is redirected to the payment gateway by the payment plugin. So if you see the payment gateway payment page, the order has to be created. After the payment is done, the payment gateway will notify the payment plugin which will then change the status of the order from "created" to "confirmed". So please check the status of the order in your backend. Also, edit the payment method settings and make sure the "verified status" is set to "confirmed". If it's set to "created", then it's normal the order is not confirmed.

4. If no email is sent, please go in the menu Customers>Emails history and check the emails for that order. If no email is there at all for that order, then it means you must have disable some of the emails in the System>Emails menu as you should at least have the "order creation notification" email sent to the customer when the order is created, before the redirection to the payment gateway.
If you have all the emails in Customers>Emails history but you're not receiving them, then there is potentially an issue with the setup of the email settings in the Joomla configuration and/or the HikaShop configuration, or it could be the emails were flagged as spam and discarded by the email server.

1 year 3 months ago #347773

Hello,
OK, so I did some testing.

I deactivated the multi-basket function and emptied my current basket.

Test with Stipe payment in test mode:
- Order creation OK, redirection on payment OK, redirection after payment OK, on white page with info "Thanks for your order, you can see your order here".
- Empty shopping cart.
- Order confirmed on admin side.
- No email sent (but email in email logs).

Test with Postfinance checkout (test mode):
- Order creation OK, redirection to payment OK, redirection after payment not OK, on homepage, no confirmation message.
- Shopping cart not emptied, with still the product.

I did a test of the contact form I have on the site, the email is sent by the server, so everything is OK on the Joomla side for that.

To summarize:
- The emails are not sent via Hikashop
- The Postfinance checkout does not work properly.
I precise that in the postfinance dashboard, the orders are here and confirmed. So it seem there is a problem with the confirmation to Hikashop.

1 year 3 months ago #347774

Hi,

You said "No email sent (but email in email logs).". Do you mean that you see the emails of that specific order in the email history ?
In that case, the emails were sent by HikaShop to your email server.
If the emails didn't arrive to the recipient, then the reason is logged in the log of the email server.
You should contact your hosting company support and provide a screenshot of the details of an email from the email history of HikaShop which wasn't delivered and ask them to check in the log of the email server why it didn't arrive.

Regarding Postfinance checkout, I'm not sure as I don't know the details of how it works. TsukiDev will have to answer as to why the redirection to the thank you page wouldn't work. It's probably linked to the cart not being cleared as the cart is cleared on the thank you page.

1 year 3 months ago #347782

Yes, i mean all the emails are in the logs of Hikashop.
But when i test the contact form of my site the emails work. So i dont understand why the Hikashop emails dosent work but the other emails works.

I will try to ask my host for that.

And for Postfinance, ok, i will wait for that.

1 year 3 months ago #347783

Hi again,

I just called my host.
They found no evidence in the logs of Hikashop trying to connect from the site, nor any evidence of blocking.

They tell me it's like the site doesn't send the connection request to the email server.

So there is a problem from the site...
They ask me how you make the connection to send emails?

What is strange is that I have another site with exactly the same configuration Hikashop (since I had made a copy / paste), except for the email accesses etc., and that works very well.

EDIT : Sorry, i just make an other test now, and the emails just works...
I will make some other tests to see if ok now. Very strange...

So with Stripe all is OK.
And with Postfinance, i receive 3 times the same confirmed email. There is too 3x in the logs. Screenshots.

Attachments:

1 year 3 months ago #347784

Hello,

It would be good to name it correctly in your plugin, to avoid confusion.
It is not "secret ID" but Autentification Key.

In their developer documentation they actually called it secret ID when we developed it, but if customers have a different name, we will change it through the next version of the plugin.
Thank you for your feedback.

Test with Postfinance checkout (test mode):
- Order creation OK, redirection to payment OK, redirection after payment not OK, on homepage, no confirmation message.
- Shopping cart not emptied, with still the product.

I did a test of the contact form I have on the site, the email is sent by the server, so everything is OK on the Joomla side for that.

In that case can you :
- Enable the "Debug" option through your Hikashop PostFinance configuration page
- Test it again
- Send us an email with a temporary access to your back-end via tsukidev.contact[at]gmail[dot]com

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Tsuki Dev

1 year 3 months ago #347786

Hello,

OK, credentials sent by email.

I have turn on the debug in the Hikashop Postfinance and make a new test.

If needed, the page in frontend to test order : supereat.ch/component/hikamarket/vendor/show/cid-7

Regards

1 year 3 months ago #348048

Hello,
Thank you for the fix. The order work now, but i have again the email problems.

I emailed you back but didn't get a response, so I'm not sure if you got my answer.

I always receive 3x the "confirmed order" email instead of one...

On the admin side: 3x the email
Customer side: 3x email
Seller side: 2x email

It works correctly if I test with Stripe

Thanks for help on this.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds