Error HikaShop Paypal Checkout payment plugin

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
9 months 2 weeks ago #353389

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.4
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : PayPal. Si è verificato un errore

Hello,
I am reaching out to you regarding an issue I am experiencing with the new PayPal plugin. I have carefully followed all the instructions provided for the installation, but unfortunately, I am encountering difficulties in completing the linking process.
After selecting the username, entering the password, and correctly inputting the numerical verification code sent to my phone, the PayPal linking window returns with the message "An error has occurred." Despite my efforts, the new plugin is not being enabled properly.
I have tried to verify that all the information I entered is correct, yet the problem persists.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with assistance and suggestions to resolve this situation. I am available to provide additional information or follow any procedures you may advise.
Thanking you in advance for your attention and support, I look forward to receiving your prompt response.
Best regards

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
9 months 2 weeks ago #353391

Hi,

I'm thinking you might have an issue we patched 2 weeks ago:
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/9...-connect/352729.html
Please download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and you should not get that error.

Also, note that you can circumvent it easily by manually creating an app with your PayPal account and getting the client id and client secret from there:
www.appinvoice.com/en/s/documentation/ho...id-and-secret-key-22
Then, just fill them in the payment method and save and you'll be good to go.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds