Pictureblue - Cart button doesn't appear right

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #64240

Hi,

I've just bought the hikashop styles from your website. I would like to use the pictureblue style, the "Add to cart" (kosárba) button on the product page appears totally different from the button on your screenshot. Please see the attached screenshot. Also, the + and - signs are not the same. What could be wrong?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13095
11 years 8 months ago #64243

Hi,

It sounds that the images which are included in the style package were not added as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/component/content/ar...113-pack-styles.html
Can you double check ?

11 years 8 months ago #64389

Hi,

Yes, you were right, the images were not in their right place. Thanks for the advice. Everything looks good now except for the + and - buttons. They are still the old, poor-looking ones. Do you have any ideas about that?

A slightly different topic: There's a "Login - Address - Payment - Status - End" bar on your screenshot. Can this appear in the free version of Hikashop as well?

11 years 8 months ago #64521

Hi,

Can you give a link to that page so that we can look at the HTML/CSS of the page ? That will allow us to tell you exactly why the + and - are not ok.

Yes, you can display the progress bar. Just turn it on in the Checkout tab of the configuration.

11 years 8 months ago #64578

Hi,

The page is a test page running on localhost so I cannot give you a link.
First I thought there was a confrontation with the yootheme template but it does the same with every other template as well. Since the +,- buttons are "Ajax inputs", could this problem be somehow linked to Ajax? This is just a guess...

11 years 8 months ago #64616

Hi,

I'll have our designer try to reproduce the problem on our end tomorrow but I doubt that she is able to reproduce the problem.

It would help if you could put a copy of your website online somewhere so that we can directly look at the code.

11 years 8 months ago #64662

We updated the style s on our end.

It apparently comes from the fact that you're not using the latest version of HikaShop.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nagy

11 years 8 months ago #64672

Very good, I updated the style and the problem is resolved now. Thank you, you've been very helpful!

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds