Calculate price based on product size

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 6 months ago #324878

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22

Hi,

We need to add a product in a shop that is custom made. A customer can order this product by entering a lenght and width, and the price is calculated with these values. Price should be visible before adding the product in the shoppingcart. Besides this, the product has several options (think something like a choise in material where the product is made of). Price will change depending on the chosen material. I've added a screenshot of how it should be (it is in dutch, sorry, but I think it still gives an idea of the wishes).

Can this be done in Hikashop? Is there a plugin available to do this? Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
3 years 6 months ago #324891

Hi,

We do have a plugin to calculate the price of a product from the value entered by the user in two custom fields of the table "item":
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/151...h-length-plugin.html
However, the price calculated is displayed in the cart, and not directly on the product page. That would require some extra development to add that to the plugin.

An alternative is to use www.moonsoft.es/joomla/product/4-calc-builder-extended
Now I'm not familiar with how that integration with HikaShop works but I think it can do what you want including displaying the result of the calculation. I would recommend to check with the developers of that extension.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds