-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome | Version 85.0.4183.121

HikaShop version: 4.4.0
Joomla version: 3.9.22
Hika Shop Essential

Hello :-)

May I ask you two questions?
1. Question: Where or how do I have to enter the product quantity so that it is as before (see screenshot) in the checkout "Article is no longer available". This message is displayed even though the product quantity is set to «Unlimited» ...
2. Question: My customer delivers orders with his own delivery service. This is charged separately and therefore does not have to be displayed in the checkout. But how can I change the delivery method entered so that it doesn't show "Free delivery"?

Note: The shop is generally only used to accept orders, as the customer has a split payment system (WIR payment for the wine prices, the rest by invoice. This is - as I think and solved it - so far ok.

Suspect it has something to do with the warehouse. But there seems to be something missing in Hika Shop.

I would like to thank you in advance for your feedback :-)

Regards, Eva

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 5 months ago #325039

Hello,

1. If the product isn't available even if the quantity is set to unlimited, there's 3 possibilities :
- You have defined availability dates
- You restricted that product to a defined user group
- You have set characteristics without quantity

2. To remove the "Free delivery", you can either :
- not use any shipping method
- directly edit the translation key of "Free delivery" through your language file via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages" ( www.hikashop.com/download/languages#modify )

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

The following user(s) said Thank You: emchWEB

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 5 months ago #325175

Hi, it's me again!

The message 'Item is not available' still appears, although I have acted according to your information
The articles visible online should simply be ordered. The customer then receives an invoice, which he pays later. These conditions should be apparent to the customer.
Why does it show me the above message despite the apparently correct information?

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 5 months ago #325199

Hello,

Can you show us through some screenshots how you configured your product so that we can reproduce it on our end ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds