Category is empty, Quantity is empty, Cart cant show as like on your page

• Thank you received: 0
1 year 9 months ago #343188

-- url of the page with the problem -- : silesianzoukfestival.pl/pl/sklep.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.9
-- PHP version -- : 5.11.99
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

You product is great, but before try payed version I need work 3 things, i bought wtpro joomla template and there was your hika shop 2.x.x so I update it :)
1. Where change this bottom image on the shop? :D
2. When I click to the categorie on the left (from module) i get empty slots
3. When I click to the product the Quantity is empty, I need manually add number 1 (I cant turn it off in the administrator menu, i choose disable but it always on)
2. How create cart like on your page not like this small one ico only?

How create clickable popup cart to go to the cart summary?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13075
1 year 9 months ago #343190

Hi,

1. What bottom image are you talking about ?
Are you talking about the background image of your template ?

2.3. Your link requires to login to be able to see the page, so I'm not sure what you mean.
Please provide a test user account so that I can look at what you're talking about.

2. If you want to display a cart module, you can create a new module of the type "HikaShop Cart module" via the joomla modules manager. Configure it to be in a position of your template where you want to display it and that's it.

1 year 9 months ago #343195

1. that was breadcrumbs - deleted after few moment ago
2.3 now its open for evehryone
2. i have this but this not look like mini cart (on hover) not like this on your website (simple)

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 612
1 year 9 months ago #343199

Hello,

Please be more specific in your requests, it will save us all time because your site does not allow us to see products or a module on the left among others.
Process like this scheme, this will allow to answer you quickly and be more specific in our help, so provide for each of your points :
- An url link
- Illustrated screenshot (red bordered element, text, description etc...)
- precise description of your issue or what you want to achieved

Awaiting your elements to progress on your subject.
regards

Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Philip.

1 year 9 months ago #343210

Sorry for this mess, I try from yesterday do it myself, but need help... Now the page is public: silesianzoukfestival.pl/en/shop.html

1. the cart can't show as your demo page (product in list below name cart) I have only this small icon, and hover show products, your have them like module
2. the categories -> have products (check number) but when click show empty page
3. the Quantity in product details is empty so if someone dont insert there number 1, the cart info return "Product not added to the cart"
4. can't change order of products in main view (to move t-shirt before mug)
5. how change the cart pop to action (click on it and go to cart page)

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13075
1 year 9 months ago #343213

Hi,

1. In the settings of the cart module, you've activated the "mini cart" setting, while that setting is turned off on our demo website.
Also, please note that our demo website uses a template made for HikaShop called JSN Glass Pro.
It's this template which adds the icon on the left of the module title. The display of module titles is controlled by the template on Joomla websites, not the module itself.
If you want the modules to display exactly like on our demo website, you would need to use the same template as we use on our demo website. Or that would require a lot of custom coding.

2. The "categories" module uses the "hikashop-menu-for-module-257" menu item to display the products once you click a category in the module. That is because this menu item is selected in the "menu" setting of your module. Try to change this setting to use your "shop" menu item so that you get a consistent display.

3. I'm not sure what's going on there. It looks like a problem with a view override of your template. To confirm this, rename the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product via FTP to something else in order to deactivate all the overrides on the product page and listing. Then, look again at the page and you should not have the problem, which would confirm that the issue comes from one of the view override files in that folder. You can then rename back that folder and try to rename the files in that folder one by one to identify which view override file is causing the problem. Then, if your products listing and product page look fine with that one file renamed, you can keep it like that. However, I would still recommend to check with your template provider support. They might not be aware of the problem.

4. Edti the settings of your "shop" menu item in the Joomla menu manager. There, you have settings "ordering direction" and "ordering column" under the "products options" tab. How are these settings configured ?
Also, note that it seems that you're displaying products from all your categories on one same listing. But the order you configured under the "order" column of the products listing is an order you can configure per category and thus is not global across the categories. Changing the "sub element filter" setting of your menu item to "group by category" would surely help making more sense of the products listing.

5. Are you talking about the blue notification box which appear on the top right corner of your website when you click on the add to cart button ? If you want it to redirect to the checkout when you click on it, you want to change the settings of the "HikaShop cart notification" plugin via the Joomla plugins manager.

1 year 9 months ago #343241

OMG you are awesome - main problem was with the update and preinstaled hikashop in this joomla template! Files in Was overrides and I need to mannualy back the new version of file (from 2.6 to 4.x), thanks for suggest where search it!

So the problem with the 1, 3 and lot more little staff is solved! For 4 your solution is great, thanks!

2. module category - where change this option? I can't find it :(

5. pop up cart - I have this plugin check and this options was ON, search the files too but cant find this template, where find it to check where is the problem with don't show linki in html?

Thank you for all your help, you are amazing!!!

1 year 9 months ago #343245

Hello,

2. In order to reach your module options, follow me step by step :
- Go to Extensions dropdown => Modules
- Click to edit your module
- Then go to HikaShop Options tab
=> See my screenshot :

5. In order to edit the css relative to the popup, then use this trick:
- In your Cart notification plugin, increase Auto-hide delay setting.
=> This will let displayed the popup longer, allowing you to use the Inspect tool :
- Point the popup, then right-click and inspect (or inspector tool)
- New window will displayed html view and Css
=> You will be able to get the html class, and so create your own css to dress up your popup.

Note : In order to learn how to add your css command, ahve a look on this tutorial .

Hope this will help you to progress on your subject.
Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ciubas

1 year 9 months ago #343341

5. I have problem with the http link - don't show up, this is my problem with popup cart.

All of the rest is clear now :)

1 year 9 months ago #343343

Hello,

We have process some tests directly on your website, and weren't able to see an issue or to understand the nature of the problem.
And so, can you elaborate your current issue with elements, like these by example :
- Cart notification plugin setting screenshot
- What you want to achieved with your "add to cart"
- A step by step process to reproduce (and experience) your issue
- Any elements that can help us to understand the issue and your needs.

Awaiting your returns to progress on your subject.
Regards

1 year 9 months ago #343412

Ok :)

Click on product to add to the cart, then popup show -> when click on it, dont have redicert to cart page. No http:// on it when I check in page development.

How can't I edit this to add this, where find the problem?

Attachments:

1 year 9 months ago #343415

Hello,

Can you process a test with a default template like ProtoStar to see if that change something your issue, and positive or negative give us your detailed feedback if this changes anything.

And if not, please provide the following:
- An url link to your backend access (administrator)
- Backend user references (with maximum ACL)

Note : Use our Contact us form to provide theses elements, and don't forget to add an Url link to this topic in order to keep the link.
Regards

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds