Kaufbutton unter dem Produktbild platzieren...product_left_part div

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
2 months 3 weeks ago #358957

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.03 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 5.02
-- PHP version -- : 8.1

Hallo,
1. gibt es eine Möglichkeit bei der Desktopansicht, den Kaufbutton auf der linken Seite unter das grosse Produktbild zu platzieren.
und dann wie gehabt auf der rechten Seite die Beschreibung?

2. besteht die Möglichkeit, die Shopseite-Produktseite (quasi die Komponente) in einem Modul abzubilden? Ich arbeite mit dem Helix Template
wenn man das per Modul einbinden könnte wäre das viel übersichtlicher und einfacher zu handhaben.

Vielen Dank Ich würde mich über Eure Lösungen freuen!
Viele Grüsse
Zalundra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13079
2 months 3 weeks ago #358958

Hi,

1. When you edit the product / show_default view file via the menu Display>Views, you have a view builder which you can use to drag & drop the elements, including the add to cart area and you can move it to the left side below the image if you want:
i.imgur.com/YLmyUs5.png

2. This extension was available on Joomla 3 to be able to do this:
regularlabs.com/componentsanywhere
But it was not ported to Joomla 4 and 5.
Now, an alternative might be to just add the add to cart button to your page builder with a content tag:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-product-insert.html

• Hikashop Business
2 months 3 weeks ago #358972

Hello nicols, thank you for your very quick answer.
I tried moving some options in product/show_default.php. You can move them to the positions, but the changes are not saved. Joomla says "successfully saved" but that's not the case. If I open the show_default.php page again, no change has occurred even though I am logged in as an administrator. The admin rights are also all correct. Is there a special...other write protection for this file? I'm currently working with xampp for development. I also tested this on a live site...the same result. What else can I do? Thanks for another idea
Greeting
Zalundra

• Hikashop Business
2 months 3 weeks ago #358973

Sorry Hello nicolas..... :-)

• Thank you received: 13079
2 months 3 weeks ago #358976

Hi,

This could be because of a security extension, like RSFirewall, blocking the saving to avoid any potential security issue (since it sees the PHP code of the view arriving in the parameters of the HTTP request.

What you can do is to circumvent that security system:
Once you've used the view builder to move the elements around, the code in the code editor below has been changed accordingly. So you can copy the content there, and then create a file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/show_default.php and paste that code in there.
That's basically what the "save" button does for you.

Another option would be to disable the security system blocking this. It's not necessarily an extension on your website. It could be a web server module, like mod_security

• Hikashop Business
2 months 2 weeks ago #359038

Hello,
Thanks again for the quick reply. I freshly installed Joomla and Hika and it works now. Maybe a database error, no matter, it works as it should now...Thanks

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds