Having some initial problems

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #19484

Hi I'm trying to evaluate Hikashop and initially I must be doing something wrong because I have prices in a product but it's showing on the front end as "free"

I have three prices listed in my product (which I cannot delete either because there's no delete button for them?)

also the title look poor with the alias there too

www.sweetboutiqueusa.com/shop-online/pro...gory_pathway-13.html

any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
12 years 9 months ago #19486

If the price is showing as free, it means that it couldn't find any price in your product. It usually happen when you don't specify a price with a minimum quantity of 0.

If you want to delete a price, just put 0 and save the product. The price will be removed automatically.

The title style is not working because you have that problem: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/3-bug-...s-display-wrong.html
The solution is also written there:

Thanks to your link I was able to realise there was a spans ON/OFF option in the template so turned it off and hey presto all was working, once again thanks

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #19488

Thanks for the info - I am playing with the spans thing now - on the prices - I made the other prices 0 and now I have three "each" prices :)

but at least it's not free anymore! ;) so now I have three prices with 0 and all show up

EDIT: nevermind I figured out the 0 has to go in the price not qty - thanks!

thanks for your help

Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by JamieC.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds