Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: partner program)

09 Aug 2021 11:09

Affiliate tab is empty

Category: Affilation

Hi,

Note that the affiliate page you can access from the user control panel on the frontend displays 5 things:
- Statistics on your affiliate account. These will only appear if the "Display affiliates advanced statistics" setting is activated in the HikaShop configuration
- A field to enter your PayPal email address.
- A field to select your affiliate account currency if you have the "Allow partners to select their currency" setting activated in the HikaShop configuration
- a table listing of banners. For that to appear, you need to create banners in the Affiliate>Banners menu.
- a link to the terms and conditions page of the affiliate program, supposing that you've selected an article in the "Affiliate program Terms & Conditions article" setting of the HikaShop configuration.

So the page www.hikashop.com/my-account/affiliate-program.html can appear quite empty if you don't configure anything first.

Regarding your second issue, it's hard to say anything without more information. What is the URL of that page ? Could you provide screenshots of the settings of that menu item ?
06 Jul 2021 12:25

How to add an affiliate partner?

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.27
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 89.0.2 (64-Bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message

May be stupid question. But I try to set up the HikaShop and I am estnished, that there is no button "add new" when choosing "Partner" for the affiliate program. The list is empty, but I do not see any possibility to add any new partner. Also the user-menu does not offer any field for "partner" program.
30 Jun 2021 16:02

order not added to affiliate

Hi,

You set a "Validity period" of 3 weeks. So the affiliate cookie added to the browser of the user will be valid for 3 weeks after you click on the affiliate link. After that, there will be no cookie so the system won't know that you came from somewhere else and won't add the affiliate to the order.
Also, you have the setting "Add partner to user account during registration" turned off. When turned on, if someone registers to your website while the affiliate cookie is still in his browser, the information will be transfered to his user account and in that case, the affiliation will be valid without a validity period.
Finally, you have the "No self affiliation" activated, so the user account you're using for your test purchase cannot use the affiliate link he got as a partner. It needs to be the link of another partner.

So the way you setup the affiliate program, it should only work if you click on the affliate link of a user account and then place an order. I would recommend that you test this first.
If it worked with existing accounts for years without validity period, it's probably that you had the "Add partner to user account during registration" setting turned on before.
26 Apr 2021 12:34

Registration form - no checkbox

Category: Install & Update

This message contains confidential information

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 88.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None

Hi,

I'm a newbie when it comes to affiliate programs, and have been asked to set one up on a client's site. I have been using Hikashop for many years.

I have an initial problem, I have turned on the "Add a 'become a partner' checkbox on the registration form" option, but the registration form is not showing the checkbox. Do I need to do something else so that it appears?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards

Duncan
04 Apr 2021 18:04

Partnerprogramm und Punkte ausblenden

Vielen Dank für die schnelle Hilfe!
04 Apr 2021 17:24

Hi,

wenn du Partnerprogramm und/oder Userpoints gar nicht nutzen willst, dann die Plugins "HikaShop affiliate plugin" bzw. "HikaShop User Points plugin" deaktivieren.
Wenn du sie allerdings generell nutzen willst, aber nur nicht im Kundenkonto zeigen willst, dann entweder mit CSS und "display: none;" verbergen oder per Layout-Override ganz entfernen ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html ).

Apropos, deutschsprachige Posts sind besser hier aufgehoben: www.hikashop.com/forum/7-german.html
04 Apr 2021 16:58

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25

Hallo zusammen,

wie kann ich nach der Anmeldung im Kundenkonto den Hinweis "Sie haben keine Punkte" sowie den Menüpunkt "Partner" ausblenden?

Danke für Eure Hilfe!

Frank
24 Feb 2021 02:39

Do I Need To Add The Business Owner As A Partner?

-- url of the page with the problem -- : alittlebitofpaint.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Does this option have to be specified for the affiliate program to work right?

04 Feb 2021 14:48

How to show affiliate ID and add banners

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4

Hello
So, I've set up the affiliate programme in the business version of Hikashop.
I want to achieve the same as Hikashop has on its own affiliate programme, i.e.

1. Show links with the partner ID included, and
2. Add banners to download with the partner ID embedded in the link

Can anyone please tell me how to achieve this.

Many thanks
Jo
Displaying 1 - 9 out of 9 results.
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds