Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

02 Aug 2016 17:43

how to pass data to a different url

Category: Customers

Thanks jerome and thank you nick. Works Perfectly

1. Both $vendor = $vendorClass->get($this->row->product_vendor_id,'vendor'); and $vendorClass->get($this->element->product_vendor_id,'vendor'); are working which one should i use?

2. Can you please give me the code how to get the product title or hikashop_product_name_main and the equivalent photo, I will try to prefill my form with the title and photo.

thanks again
03 Aug 2016 20:10

how to disable add to cart button on certain field

Category: Product & Category Display

hi

1. sorry i dont understand the last post.

i just want to display the add to wishlist button even do im using the custom code.

it doesn't work if i try to replace this code
$this->params->set('catalogue', 1);
with this one
$this->row->quantity = 0;

2. i tried to set the quantity in the back end to 0 and what you are saying worked. the add to cart is gone and the wishlist remained. unfortunately if the vendor changes the quantity the add to cart button appears again. I cant let the vendor control the add to cart button

thank you very much
04 Aug 2016 07:04

clarification on order

Category: HikaMarket

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

hi

i just want to clarify the buyer and vendor process.

When a buyer buys a product, will he be able to see the status of his order? example order received?
order on route to port? order shipped? something like that.

can the vendor update the buyer?

thanks
04 Aug 2016 13:27

how to display user profile

hi

i customized a few fields in the user profile, which i think is the joomla user profile.

how can i display this in the front end?
how can i display it on the custom html module?

thanks
04 Aug 2016 13:45

clarification on order

got it. thanks

is it possible to add more status/statuses?

example

on-hold
pending
etc...
thanks
05 Aug 2016 06:58

thank you.

how do i do this? When i use joomla user profile menu the custom fields i created using hikashop does not appear. such as avatar and others

the joomla menu link only displays the default joomla fields such as name, username, password etc

how please?

thanks

BTW

this is what is visible on the profile. i dont see my custom fields

05 Aug 2016 08:59

hi again
if($this->row->addtocartoption == 1)
{
}
else
{
$this->params->set('catalogue', 0);
}

this is working. but the add to wishlist button is gone. how do i make this work?

i tried this. it doesnt work. both wishlist and cart appears
{
$this->row->quantity = 0;
}
else
{
}

thanks
06 Aug 2016 10:35

thanks Nic,

1. i dont see this from my menus "user profile edition page ".

where can i find this?

2. when i click on hikashop user control panel > profile > i see the custom code as seen below. it is visible on edit only

3. i tried to set to protostar default template, but still nothing

4.also how can i add the photo or image here

thanks
06 Aug 2016 19:30

hi

here it os
<?php
/**
 * @package	HikaShop for Joomla!
 * @version	2.6.3
 * @author	hikashop.com
 * @copyright	(C) 2010-2016 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
 * @license	GNU/GPLv3 http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
 */
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?>

<?php
global $Itemid;
$url_itemid = '';
if(!empty($this->itemid))
	$url_itemid = $this->itemid;
elseif(!empty($Itemid))
	$url_itemid = '&Itemid='.$Itemid;

{
}
else
{
} 

if($this->config->get('show_quantity_field') == -2){
	if(@$this->row->product_display_quantity_field == 0)
		$this->row->product_display_quantity_field = 1;
	$this->params->set('show_quantity_field', @$this->row->product_display_quantity_field);
}

$config =& hikashop_config();

$wishlistEnabled = $config->get('enable_wishlist', 1);
$hideForGuest = 1;
if(($config->get('hide_wishlist_guest', 1) && hikashop_loadUser() != null) || !$config->get('hide_wishlist_guest', 1))
	$hideForGuest = 0;

if(!isset($this->cart))
	$this->cart = hikashop_get('helper.cart');

$url = '';
$module_id = $this->params->get('from_module', 0);

if(empty($this->ajax))
	$this->ajax = 'return hikashopModifyQuantity(\''.$this->row->product_id.'\',field,1,0,\'cart\','.$module_id.')';

if(@$this->row->product_sale_start || empty($this->element->main))
	$start_date = @$this->row->product_sale_start;
else
	$start_date = $this->element->main->product_sale_start;

if(@$this->row->product_sale_end || empty($this->element->main))
	$end_date = @$this->row->product_sale_end;
else
	$end_date = $this->element->main->product_sale_end;

$formName = ',0';
if(!$this->config->get('ajax_add_to_cart', 0) || ($this->config->get('show_quantity_field') >= 2 && !@$this->element->product_id)) {
	if(empty($this->formName)) {
		if(@$this->row->product_id)
			$formName = ',\'hikashop_product_form_'.$this->row->product_id.'_'.$this->params->get('main_div_name').'\'';
		else
			$formName = ',\'hikashop_product_form_'.$this->params->get('main_div_name').'\'';
	} else {
		$formName = $this->formName;
	}
}

$showFree = ($this->config->get('display_add_to_wishlist_for_free_products', 1) || (!$this->config->get('display_add_to_wishlist_for_free_products', 1) && !empty($this->row->prices) && $this->row->prices[0]->price_value != '0'));

if($end_date && $end_date < time()) {
?>
	<span class="hikashop_product_sale_end">
		<?php echo JText::_('ITEM_NOT_SOLD_ANYMORE'); ?>
	</span>
<?php
} elseif($start_date && $start_date > time()) {
?>
	<span class="hikashop_product_sale_start"><?php
		echo JText::sprintf('ITEM_SOLD_ON_DATE', hikashop_getDate($start_date, $this->params->get('date_format','%d %B %Y')));
	?></span>
<?php
} elseif(!$this->params->get('catalogue') && ($this->config->get('display_add_to_cart_for_free_products') || !empty($this->row->prices))) {
	if(@$this->row->product_min_per_order || empty($this->element->main))
		$min = @$this->row->product_min_per_order;
	else
		$min = @$this->element->main->product_min_per_order;

if(@$this->row->product_max_per_order || empty($this->element->main))

$max = @$this->row->product_max_per_order;
	else
		$max = @$this->element->main->product_max_per_order;

if($min <= 0)
		$min = 1;

if($formName == ',0')
		$formName = ',hikashop_product_form';
	$cleanFormName = str_replace(array('\'',','),'',$formName);
	$wishlistAjax =	'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'item\''.$formName.')){ var typeField = document.querySelector(\'form[name='.$cleanFormName.'] input[name=cart_type]\'); if(typeField !== null){typeField.value = \'wishlist\';} return hikashopModifyQuantity(\'' . (int)@$this->row->product_id . '\',field,1' . $formName . ',\'wishlist\','.$module_id.'); } else { return false; }';

if($this->row->product_quantity == -1 && !empty($this->element->main) && $this->element->main->product_quantity != -1)
		$this->row->product_quantity = $this->element->main->product_quantity;

$btnType = 'add';
	if($this->row->product_quantity == -1) {
?>
	<div class="hikashop_product_stock"><?php

if(!empty($this->row->has_options)) {
			if($this->params->get('add_to_cart',1))
				echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('CHOOSE_OPTIONS'), 'choose_options', $this->params, hikashop_contentLink('product&task=show&product_id='.$this->row->product_id.'&name='.$this->row->alias.$url_itemid.$this->category_pathway,$this->row),'window.location = \''.str_replace("'","\'",hikashop_contentLink('product&task=show&product_id='.$this->row->product_id.'&name='.$this->row->alias.$url_itemid.$this->category_pathway,$this->row)).'\';return false;', '');
		} else {
			if($this->params->get('add_to_cart', 1)) {
				echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_CART'), 'add', $this->params, $url, $this->ajax, '', $max, $min);
				$btnType = 'wish';
			}

if(hikashop_level(1) && $this->params->get('add_to_wishlist') && $wishlistEnabled && !$hideForGuest && $showFree) {
				echo '<div id="hikashop_add_wishlist">' .
					$this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_WISHLIST'), $btnType, $this->params, $url, $wishlistAjax, '', $max, $min, '', false) .
					'</div>';
			}
		}
	} elseif($this->row->product_quantity > 0) {
?>
	<div class="hikashop_product_stock">
<?php
		if($this->row->product_quantity == 1 && JText::_('X_ITEM_IN_STOCK') != 'X_ITEM_IN_STOCK')
			$text = JText::sprintf('X_ITEM_IN_STOCK', $this->row->product_quantity);
		else
			$text = JText::sprintf('X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK', $this->row->product_quantity);

echo '<span class="hikashop_product_stock_count">'.$text.'<br/></span>'
			. '<span style="display: none" itemprop="availability" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/InStock">in stock</span>';

if($config->get('button_style', 'normal') == 'css')
			echo '<br />';

if($max <= 0 || $max > $this->row->product_quantity)
			$max = $this->row->product_quantity;

if($this->params->get('add_to_cart', 1))
				echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('CHOOSE_OPTIONS'), 'choose_options', $this->params, hikashop_contentLink('product&task=show&product_id='.$this->row->product_id.'&name='.$this->row->alias.$url_itemid.$this->category_pathway,$this->row),'window.location = \''.str_replace("'","\'",hikashop_contentLink('product&task=show&product_id='.$this->row->product_id.'&name='.$this->row->alias.$url_itemid.$this->category_pathway,$this->row)).'\';return false;','');
		} else {
			if($this->params->get('add_to_cart', 1)) {
				echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_CART'), 'add', $this->params, $url, $this->ajax, '', $max, $min);
				$btnType = 'wish';
			}

if(hikashop_level(1) && $this->params->get('add_to_wishlist') && $wishlistEnabled && !$hideForGuest && $showFree){
					$this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_WISHLIST'), $btnType, $this->params, $url, $wishlistAjax, '', $max, $min, '', false) .
					'</div>';
			}
		}
	} else {
?>
	<div class="hikashop_product_no_stock">
<?php
		echo '<span style="display: none" itemprop="availability" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/InStock">Out of stock</span>';

echo JText::_('NO_STOCK').'<br/>';
		$waitlist = $this->config->get('product_waitlist', 0);
		if(hikashop_level(1) && ($waitlist == 2 || ($waitlist == 1 && (!empty($this->row->main->product_waitlist) || !empty($this->row->product_waitlist))))) {
?>
	</div>
	<div id="hikashop_product_waitlist_main" class="hikashop_product_waitlist_main">
<?php
			$empty = '';
			jimport('joomla.html.parameter');
			$params = new HikaParameter($empty);
			echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_ME_WAITLIST'), 'add_waitlist', $params, hikashop_completeLink('product&task=waitlist&cid='.$this->row->product_id.$url_itemid), 'window.location=\''.str_replace("'","\'",hikashop_completeLink('product&task=waitlist&cid='.$this->row->product_id.$url_itemid)).'\';return false;');
		}

if(hikashop_level(1) && $this->params->get('add_to_wishlist')  && $wishlistEnabled && !$hideForGuest && $showFree) {
					echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('CHOOSE_OPTIONS'),'choose_options',$this->params,hikashop_contentLink('product&task=show&product_id='.$this->row->product_id.'&name='.$this->row->alias.$url_itemid.$this->category_pathway,$this->row),'window.location = \''.str_replace("'","\'",hikashop_contentLink('product&task=show&product_id='.$this->row->product_id.'&name='.$this->row->alias.$url_itemid.$this->category_pathway,$this->row)).'\';return false;','');
			}else{
					$this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_WISHLIST'), 'add', $this->params, $url, $wishlistAjax, '', @$this->row->product_max_per_order, 1, '', false) .
					'</div>';
			}
		}
	}
?>
	</div>
<?php
} elseif(hikashop_level(1) && $wishlistEnabled && $this->params->get('add_to_wishlist', 1) && $showFree && !$hideForGuest && !$this->config->get('display_add_to_cart_for_free_products')) {
			echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('CHOOSE_OPTIONS'), 'choose_options', $this->params, hikashop_contentLink('product&task=show&product_id='.$this->row->product_id.'&name='.$this->row->alias.$url_itemid.$this->category_pathway,$this->row),'window.location = \''.str_replace("'","\'",hikashop_contentLink('product&task=show&product_id='.$this->row->product_id.'&name='.$this->row->alias.$url_itemid.$this->category_pathway,$this->row)).'\';return false;', '');
	} else {
		$wishlistAjax =	'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'item\''.$formName.')){ return hikashopModifyQuantity(\'' . (int)@$this->row->product_id . '\',field,1' . $formName . ',\'wishlist\','.$module_id.'); } else { return false; }';
			$this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('ADD_TO_WISHLIST'), 'add', $this->params, $url, $wishlistAjax, '', @$this->row->product_max_per_order, 1, '', false) .
			'</div>';
	}
}

thanks
08 Aug 2016 05:22

hi

just to clarify

1. i can add custom fields to the standard joomla user table using hikashop_user table. User can edit the custom field but it can not be displayed in his profile?

2. the custom field type i used is image. how do i restrict the upload size and force the image to resize to lets say 120pxX150px? It would be nice to crop the image to the desired size.

3. when i upload an image is is saved here /media/com_hikashop/upload/safe/ but the image wont display. i realize it is a secure folder so i guess it is a permission or a security issue. Can i remove the profile pictures out of the secure folder?

please see image. the path is correct

thanks
08 Aug 2016 20:46

yup your right

but something is preventing the image from displaying.

i already tried to change the permission to 777 still nothing.

when i right click on the image and click on "open image on new tab"

i get this error

403 - Forbidden Error
You are not allowed to access this address.
If the error persists, please contact the website webmaster.
09 Aug 2016 18:11

thanks jerome

1. im trying to add a custom field to this view user / cpanel.php. this is my code

<?php echo 'Image:'. $this->row->image; ?>

its not working.

2. i added two custom fields for the user. When i save the form it still continues with "Message

Profile successfully saved."

even do the fields i created are empty. they are set to required. so this is what i see after submission of from

Error

Please complete the Profile Picture field

Profile successfully saved.

is it possible not to submit when the forms is incomplete?
10 Aug 2016 20:38

1. is it possible to add a cropping tool. the image upload could be nice if large image files could be kept light weight. Force the size on upload not using css.

2. Any suggestions? it doesn't look right. the form will still save even do required fields are still empty. Users might think there are bugs my friend.

thanks again
12 Aug 2016 20:09

hi

1. thanks

2. a. can i disable the required on user edit but not on registration?
b. or show the field on registration but not on user

thanks
18 Aug 2016 14:52

how to disable certain fields?

Category: Install & Update

-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NONE

i would like to disable this on the front end temporarily. the settings on the back end is enough

quantity
code
brand
tags - what is the difference between keyword?
publish yes/no - can i disable unpublish for this?

thanks
19 Aug 2016 09:34

i would like to disable this on the front end temporarily. the settings on the back end is enough

quantity
code
brand
tags - what is the difference between keyword?
publish yes/no - can i disable unpublish for this?

also there is unpgrade for hikamarket. what will be affected? i have a lot of customization

thanks
19 Aug 2016 16:22

access level issue

hi

i have set hikamarket > registration options > Usergroup on registration > to a specific group

unfortunately its not working. On joomla usergroup is registered. While on hikashop ACL, it is blank

is there any setting i need to change?

thanks
21 Aug 2016 18:16

access level issue

ok let me clarify

1. i want users to register first before applying as vendor. i want him to have user group "registered"

2. after applying as vendor i want applicant to be approved as vendor automatically and his vendor account have a user group of "latest vendor."

3. even if vendor is approved i dont want him to post products automatically. i want it for approval of store owner or super administrator.

4. can i use mass action to place all vendors in the "latest vendor." user group?

5. can we make the vendor complete his profile before posting a product?

how can i do this pls?

thanks
21 Aug 2016 18:17

thanks

but i cant find brand,where is it please?

also i created custom fields for the user and not for the vendor registration. the problem is every time i apply as a vendor an error occurs informing me to fill in the user fields. its not visible on the registration form but it is requested when i apply as vendor

thanks
22 Aug 2016 18:02

thank you but i cant find brands here.

thanks
Displaying 121 - 140 out of 490 results.
Time to create page: 1.081 seconds