shipping metods - aren't displayed at order regist

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 1 month ago #8634

Hello. I have established HikaShop Starter, last version 1.4.5. But during order registration the list for a choice of methods of delivery isn't displayed. As at activation HikaShop check payment plugin, it repeats (is duplicated checkbox). Prompt, please, in what a problem? There can be a business in regions? How correctly to adjust?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
13 years 1 month ago #8641

Hi,

Please look at the FAQ on that page which lists the possible problems : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ins-listing.html#faq

If your payment method duplicates, you will have to go in your phpmyadmin and remove on of the two entries in the table hikashop_payment

13 years 1 month ago #8649

I thank!
The decision has found - it is necessary to expose goods weight that delivery methods could be displayed.
Prompt how to disconnect mass check, please? It is necessary, that at value "0" or "is empty" delivery methods were are accessible to a choice.

13 years 1 month ago #8650

I don't understand you. Could you do some screenshots to explain your problem ?

13 years 1 month ago #8651

I am sorry, if my English isn't clear.
No, the screenshot won't show a problem. A problem essence the following: at order design the address of the user (the delivery address), a method of payment, the coupon and the goods list is deduced only. But there is no list with a choice of variants of delivery. Such condition is observed, if in properties of the goods not to specify weight and overall dimensions.
If in properties of the goods to add weight then at design of the order with these goods, the choice of methods of delivery appears.
Output: if the goods have no weight (for example, the weight isn't known) delivery methods aren't displayed.
I think that it is necessary for correcting, since the mass and goods overall dimensions isn't always known.
Prompt, please, as it is possible to disconnect check of mass or to eliminate check of mass for an output of variants of delivery?

13 years 1 month ago #8652

You don't need to put the real weight of the products. You can just put anything like 0.01 KG for your products and the shipping methods will be displayed.

A good without weight doesn't need shipping. If the weight isn't known, just put a random number.

13 years 1 month ago #8657

Thanks. You have very much helped me, I will continue to adjust.
My wishes for upcoming versions:
1. To add cloning possibility (adding of new plug-ins of payment with editing possibility, for example, HikaShop check payment plugin).
2. To correct display of methods of delivery. If the goods can be downloaded and it has no weight and overall dimensions there should be a possibility to deliver corresponding checkbox in properties of the goods at its adding then at design of the order delivery methods won't be displayed. On-default to make so that delivery methods were displayed at any mass and overall dimensions if it is not necessary checkbox "the Goods is the program"

Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by cooler-nv.

13 years 1 month ago #8674

Hi,

1. Between the check, the collect on delivery and the bank transfer (and the western union plugin that you can find on the forum), what other offline payment method would you need ?

2. I'm not sure I understand. You're saying that you would like an option to force the display of the shipping methods selection regardless of the weight of the products ?

13 years 1 month ago #8685

1. It is enough to add the button "to Add a new method of payment" that the new plug-in Cash on delivery, for example was added. In it it is possible to specify conditions (comment) of payment.
Then there will be a possibility to use: cash on delivery, the Bank remittance, Payment under accessories through bank cash register, the Clearing settlement etc. is a lot of Variants.

2. Yes, truly. By the current moment it is impossible to select a delivery method if the goods weight is equal 0. It is desirable to change it not to specify in each new goods any digits.

13 years 1 month ago #8692

1. We'll see but that's not a priority for now.

2. we'll look at adding such option in the future.

13 years 1 month ago #8802

nicolas wrote:

2. ... You're saying that you would like an option to force the display of the shipping methods selection regardless of the weight of the products ?

yes, I would very much like that! I do not want to list the weight as this allows people to make their own estimate before ordering about what shipping "should" cost. I would prefer to be able to force shipping choice even without a weight listed.

13 years 1 month ago #8815

Then, we'll add such option.
Note that the weight can be hidden in CSS ( that's actually the case by default... ).

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds