Custom Quantity tax plugin not working

• Thank you received: 3
11 years 8 months ago #59184

Hi. I wanted to calculate my invoices tax from the sum of the prices without tax of all of the order products, so I installed the custom quantity tax plugin that was made for that purpose. I activate it, went to Configuration->Display and set not to show detailed taxes, but taxes are not showing properly. The checkout is only showing the tax of one unit by line, so is the same tax if I have 1 unit that if I have 10 units. I attach image.

Please help. Thanks.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #59198

Some installation error. Reinstalled and now is working ok.

11 years 8 months ago #59205

Well, definitively this is not a good solution for me. This plugin does not separate the VAT taxes, I sell in my shop products with different VAT taxes and the invoices are completely unreadables. I must guess which are the products that have VAT and which VAT tax they have. I sell to companies and they aren't going to accept this type of invoices.

I attach image of a bought who has an incorrect VAT cuote for only a few products. VAT tax is 18% for all these products and for shipping costs too, the order/invoice calculates a VAT cuote of 31.61€ and the real cuote is 31.58€

I've tested to make the calculations by several ways and VAT tax is always the same (31.58€)

It's only a 0.03 cents of difference but it's enough for me to try to find a solution.

I'm waiting for only this problem with quantities to publish my shop.

Please help. :S

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by lanzanet.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 8 months ago #59217

These kind of issues where the taxes is not correct with that plugin usually happens with the custom tax plugin when the "show tax details" option is turned off.
Could you double check that setting please ?

If you want to show the tax for each product price, you can change the "show taxed prices" option of the configuration to "both" in the configuration and you will get the taxes for each price of each product line. However, note that the sum of these will of course be different than the total tax since the total tax is recalculated for the whole total and then rounded.

11 years 8 months ago #59308

Thanks for answering Nicolas.

I have enough with one line for each tax type at the end of the invoice, exactly as it is, but with the image I have attached to you in the above post, I can't find any calculation to get the tax that appears in the invoice, summing each price or rounding it from the whole total.

Please, Could you tell me how can I do the calculations to get that quantity?

Thanks.

11 years 8 months ago #59459

Hi,

I recommend that you wait for next release of HikaShop in one week approx.
We will have the tax calculation override plugin integrated in HikaShop with that all sorted out.

If you can't wait, I can give you a pre version of next version if you request it via our contact form. However, we just started the testing phase for next version yesterday, so you might experience bugs with it.

11 years 8 months ago #59474

OK. I'll wait.

Thanks.

11 years 8 months ago #60547

Hi Nicolas. I'm waiting for the new version of Hikashop. Can you tell me when is it going to be released? Thanks.

• Thank you received: 4004
11 years 8 months ago #60566

Hi,

Last week we made a lot of tests for the new release of HikaShop.
We planned to make the release of HikaShop 1.5.9 this week, I hope tomorrow.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

11 years 8 months ago #60742

Hi. I've downloaded the new version, but how I may install it to preserve all data?

Thanks.

11 years 8 months ago #60746

Hi,

The HikaShop update does not touch custom views, custom css and database content (configuration, products, custom fields, etc).
You shouldn't have any problem with the update but we recommend to make a database backup before, just in case.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

11 years 8 months ago #60749

Hi, I've just installed the new release 1.5.9 and I have the same problem as in 1.5.8, I have differences in tax quantities, making the calculations by product or by the total. In the image I posted above there's the difference in only a few products.

VAT tax is 18% for all these products and for shipping costs too, the order/invoice calculates a VAT cuote of 31.61€ and the real cuote is 31.58€

I've tested making the calculations by several ways and VAT tax is always the same (31.58€)

It's only a 0.03 cents of difference but it's enough for me to try to find a solution.

Please help.

PD: Also in 'Add to Cart' button I have to clik twice to get it working.

11 years 8 months ago #60750

Hi,

Here the solution for the click twice problem:
www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/6073...x.html?lang=en#60748
We would make the official patch tonight, tomorrow the package would be fixed.

About the tax price calculation, as Nicolas said

We will have the tax calculation override plugin integrated in HikaShop with that all sorted out.

This plugin has be enabled, but I will let Nicolas answer on this part (I don't have all details).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

11 years 8 months ago #60804

Hi,

That tax calculation plugin is indeed integrated with HikaShop. But of course by default the calculations are not changed.
You need to publish the tax calculation override plugin in order to have the calculations work like you want. Please check on that view the joomla plugins manager.

Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Jerome.

11 years 8 months ago #60827

Hi Nicolas.

I've tested the tax calculation override plugin and I can't use it because I can have products with different taxes in the same order/invoice and the plugin doesn't separate the taxes quantities, so I made a test too with some products (without the plugin) and I think there could be a bug in normal calculations without using that plugin. I attach the image again and I would like if you could tell me how hikashop arrives to that result on tax quantity.

I've made the tax calculations BY THE TOTAL, also by product price (then calculate the tax BY UNIT and then multiplying by units bought), and also by units bought multiplying by unit price (and then calculate the tax, BY LINE). I don't know if there's someway more to do the calculations, but in all three ways I get a tax quantity of 31.58 EUR (not 31.61 EUR).

Please, if I'm in a mistake, Can you tell me the calculation procedure on how hikashop gets a tax of 31.61 EUR?

Thanks.

Attachments:

11 years 8 months ago #61178

Hello. I need an answer.

Please Help.

Thanks.

• Thank you received: 403
11 years 8 months ago #61373

Hello Lanzanet,

I just tried to reproduce the bug you're experiencing and I get the right result as you can see in the attached screenshot.
I activated the tax override plugin in order to get this result and you should be able tu use it as weel since it can handle different taxes in the last version.
Just be sure sure you have the last Hikashop version and you should get what you want.

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Eliot.

11 years 8 months ago #61387

Hi Eliot, thanks for the answer.

I've tested what you say and now is working fine. When I tested the plugin it didn't separate different taxes, and I have no news of that the last version did it. I solved this problem by other way but with this plugin is really easier.

Is this plugin included in hikashop 1.5.9 installation pack or may I download it separately to work with the last hikashop release?

Thanks.

• Thank you received: 403
11 years 8 months ago #61390

It's included in the last version of Hikashop.

11 years 8 months ago #61392

OK. Thanks for the good support.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds