Orders Not Synching With Shipstation

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
7 months 3 weeks ago #354849

Thanks Nicolas. I ended up hiring a contractor that figured out the issue somehow within a specific php file they stated and things are working now. I will download and install the latest plugin but thinking it may wipe out the changes the contractor applied to fix the issues I had.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Hikashop Business
6 months 1 week ago #355911

Can you confirm how do we know which Shipstation plugin version we are using? When I install the latest I am unable to find the version to confirm I am using the latest. When I open the xml file I am seeing the script/code is not showing actual version:

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 612
6 months 1 week ago #355912

Hello,

I'm not sure of it, but I wonder if it wasn't when I was debugging your Shipstation that I didn't push a version to debug your problem.
This is probably when I "broke" your version number.

Now the more simple, to be sure is to update your Shipstation plugin (the last version was released in September 2023, show log here ).
You can update your plugin for 4 years after purchasing it.

You will find your download in your relative order (My account => My orders)
Regards

Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
6 months 1 week ago #355918

Hi Philip,

I am actually referring to the latest September update/plugin. When I go to unzip that xml file I see no version number in there so just wanting to make sure that I have installed the correct version. Purchased newest plugin last week.

Thanks

• Thank you received: 612
6 months 1 week ago #355926

Hello,

Strange, okey we have check and correct our package file and reupdate version, thanks for your return!
And on your side, if you have download your version last week you have the latest version for sure.

Regards

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds