Can't cast vote because I can't see the stars

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 9 months ago #205997

-- url of the page with the problem -- : schermbeschermers.com/index.php/hikashop...nuine-leather-wallet
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 43.0.2357.130 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/fifama1q/public_html/plugins/system/iceshortcodes/iceshortcodes.php on line 78

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/fifama1q/public_html/plugins/system/iceshortcodes/iceshortcodes.php on line 81

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/fifama1q/public_html/plugins/system/iceshortcodes/iceshortcodes.php on line 667

My problem is the following: I can't see the stars when I want to vote on a product page (check url). I however can see them when they already have example reviews which were included in the template.

So the only problem is, that I can't select a number of stars when trying to vote on a product. It does work on the example template of the website where I bought the template ( demo.icetheme.com/?template=it_trendyshop ), but to ask for support there, I would've to buy another subscription of 30 days for 40 euros.

When I can get this to work, I will more than likely upgrade my starter edition of Hikashop. I came from Virtuemart but wasn't really pleased with it.

Oh yes, I already checked FAQ but that didn't help me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
8 years 9 months ago #206009

Hi,

Please try to backup and remove the view "'vote / mini", to d othat you have to go through the HikaShop menu Display > views, then copy the code of the view in an external file, and go back to the listing and click on the dustbin icon.

8 years 9 months ago #206068

Xavier wrote: Hi,

Please try to backup and remove the view "'vote / mini", to d othat you have to go through the HikaShop menu Display > views, then copy the code of the view in an external file, and go back to the listing and click on the dustbin icon.

Thanks, this worked. However it wasn't 'vote / mini' I had to disable customizations of, but 'vote / form'.

Thanks! :)

8 years 2 months ago #226364

Xavier wrote: Hi,

Hello! I have the same problem, I do not quite understand how to solve it!

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 2 months ago #226366

Hi,

Please provide details about your HikaShop version number.
That thread talk about a specific problem related to HikaShop 2.5 and have more than 6 month old.

For HikaShop 2.6.1 possible problem ; that's more there :
www.hikashop.com/forum/vote/881531-stars...ng-after-update.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Святина

8 years 2 months ago #226427

Jerome wrote: Hi,

Please provide details about your HikaShop version number.
That thread talk about a specific problem related to HikaShop 2.5 and have more than 6 month old.

For HikaShop 2.6.1 possible problem ; that's more there :
www.hikashop.com/forum/vote/881531-stars...ng-after-update.html

Regards,

Hi! My friend gave me HikaShop Business: 2.6.0
Joomla! 3.4 I disabled displaying errors in PHP , but it doesn't solve the problem! Thank You for your help!

• Thank you received: 2322
8 years 2 months ago #226445

Hi,

Please download the latest version of HikaShop, the 2.6.1 contain many fixes for the votes.
Once updated you should no more have this issue.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds