• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
10 months 1 week ago #352537

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.3
-- HikaSerial version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.02
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Fire Fox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Debug is On no error message ? Hika Login form does not work Video demo www.youtube.com/watch?v=R286Xcfp9FQ
Page to test sniperpips.com/levels

Loging form does not accept login and password for previously registered users during the process of buying from Hika Serial via Recurring Payment
I have created video demonstration. See it in the Error message on the page field for this ticket.
Please feel free to create new user and test that page buying yourself.
Debug is maximum end show errors is on.
LOGIN AS: tester204
PASS: tester204tester204

Please help.
Thank you.

NEW INFORMATION:
Testing environment:

Server cashe NGINX - off
Admin tools (Akeeba) - off - all security is off.
No any other security scripts

Captcha and recaptcha plugins - off
Joomla configuration - Cashe - off

Works:
Registration - Hika main regfistration form sniperpips.com/sozdat-scet
Registration - Joomla main registration
Joomla Login module - on Joomla pages sniperpips.com/enter

Does not work:

Login Hika module - on Hika product page
Login Hika module - on Hika Serial product page
Joomla Login Module - on any hika product page
Hika registration on Product page
Hika registration on Serial product page sniperpips.com/signals/signals-3

NEW VIDEO Tests documented: youtu.be/szp7XptZpwo

Last edit: 10 months 1 week ago by alexmartin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
10 months 1 week ago #352554

Hello,

The video is private and your "level" page returns a 404 page.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

10 months 1 week ago #352557

1) the video is now changed to public
2) the link is plural with the "s": levels
3) One more issue is found - activating HikaShop ReCaptcha v2 makes my Joomla Registration not able to process new registrations. I have newest Plugin installed It seems as there is a long standing problem with this plugin and needs to be fixed.
4) New public user select Recurring subscription requested to create new account - the Hika Registration form in that situation does not able to create account. I have tested several times. But new account can be created on the Hika Registration page NOT in the process of selecting Hika Serial Recurring product.

Last edit: 10 months 1 week ago by alexmartin.

• Thank you received: 13081
10 months 1 week ago #352561

Hi,

Thanks.
I'm not able to reproduce the exact same behavior.
When I use your checkout and login with your test user (I guessed the password from looking at your video), it looks like the login is successful:
i.imgur.com/h7MNaTB.png
And HikaShop do think the login went well.
In your video, I can see a 401 error appearing for a while, before the whole page is refreshed.
And once the page is refreshed, either automatically in your case, or manually on my end, the registration form appears again, meaning that Joomla considers you as not being logged in anymore.

All this gives off vibes of what has been reported by a few users here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/902786-p...within-checkout.html
Please review the discussion there and check out the different solutions the people are talking about there.
I'm also thinking the registration issue you're talking about in your last point is also related to this.

Regarding the ReCaptcha plugin, I can see you're already using a recaptcha on your Joomla registration form. You need to make sure you deactivate the display of that captcha when you activates ours. Both cannot work together:
www.hikashop.com/forum/customers/900382-double-recaptcha.html
Note that the ReCaptcha plugin itself works fine with the Joomla registration. It has been for years for everyone using it.

Last edit: 10 months 1 week ago by nicolas.

10 months 1 week ago #352566

1) I use Joomla Recaptcha because my site is live. And i have deactivated it at the time i tested with Hika Recaptcha.
2) Could you please create a registration and try to replicate my situation on my site?
I have spent 3 days testing in different ways and bottom like tis that the problem happens only when Not yet logged in user select to buy Hika Serial product.
I am going to update user login on the Firts private field above, so you can try to replicate the process. Please.

10 months 1 week ago #352567

Hi,

1. There are several places to deactivate it. The plugin needs to be unpublished and the setting in the Joomla user manger options page needs to be turned off. Usually, when people had an issue, it was because one of the two was not done.

2. I did. And the situation looks to be the exact same as what I described in www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/902786-p...checkout.html#333576 in the link I gave in my previous message.
So as I said, please review the discussion there and check out the different solutions the people are talking about there.

The following user(s) said Thank You: alexmartin

10 months 1 week ago #352628

I have implemented both recommendations from that ticket on
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/902786-p...checkout.html#333576

but I am getting:
Invalid Token

1)
add a line:
var_dump($_REQUEST);
after the line:
echo '401';
in the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php

I m getting error

401array(7) { ["login"]=> array(2) { ["username"]=> string(14) "testerhikaform" ["passwd"]=> string(28) "testerhikaformtesterhikaform" } ["data"]=> array(2) { ["register"]=> array(8) { ["name"]=> string(0) "" ["username"]=> string(0) "" ["email"]=> string(0) "" ["email_confirm"]=> string(0) "" ["password"]=> string(0) "" ["password2"]=> string(0) "" ["id"]=> string(1) "0" ["gid"]=> string(1) "0" } ["address"]=> array(2) { ["address_city"]=> string(0) "" ["address_telephone"]=> string(0) "" } } ["hikashop_affiliate_checkbox"]=> string(1) "1" ["login_view_action"]=> string(5) "login" ["blocktask"]=> string(5) "login" ["cid"]=> string(1) "1" ["5f70c38fee0ad118a888e8490cc62271"]=> string(1) "1" }

2)
and also:
- remove the var_dump line from that code.
- change the line:
if(!JSession::checkToken('request')) {
to:
if(false) {

Does not fixed the problem.
I am getting:
Invalid Token

3) When they say that issue is server is optimized for word press and not for Joomla - what should be done to optimize the server specifically for joomla?

THe login and registration does not work on Hika Serial Product . Login and registration works on Joomla . It is clear to me that the problem with login is on the Hika Serial page.
please help

Last edit: 10 months 1 week ago by nicolas.

10 months 1 week ago #352641

Hi,

1. This first modification confirms that the token is properly sent by the HikaShop checkout but that Joomla is not able to validate it, confirming an issue with the server setup.

2. It's not possible to get "invalid token" with that code change.
The code "jexit('Invalid Token');" which displays the "invalid token" error message is inside the if(!JSession::checkToken('request')) {
and if you change it to if(false){ then PHP will never go in that if.
So I suppose you must have made a mistake when changing the code. Could you please double check the modification and provide a screenshot of the code there ?

3. It seems that there is some agressing caching in place on the server which messes with the user session system of Joomla. This leads to Joomla not being able to validate the session tokens. The validation of session tokens is there to add a layer of protection against XSS attacks.
I don't know how your server is setup so it's hard to say what to do exactly. I suppose the first thing would be to check with your hosting if they have caching / optimization mechanism in place on your server and see if they can be configured / modified to play nice with the Joomla user session.

THe login and registration does not work on Hika Serial Product . Login and registration works on Joomla . It is clear to me that the problem with login is on the Hika Serial page.

I understand your point of view. But I could say the same the other way:

The login of HikaShop works on all the other websites, so it is clear to me that the problem is with the server setup and not HikaShop.

This won't help finding a solution. I think the code change of point 2 should help circumvent the problem, if done properly. So I think checking what you've done there should help move forward.

10 months 1 week ago #352665

I have retested again and there results is - no error but Hika login form and Hika registration on the checkout process does not work.

PLEASE see the very first message - I posted Updates and New video in the very first message for security reasons.

I connected with my server technician at namecheap.com and they told me that there is no cashe or any other security hardening except NGINX.
I turned NGINX for testing.

I also turned off all captcha and recaptcha on Joomla and for Hika. I also turned Akiba Admin Tools completely off.

On the video you will see all my settings in Joomla Configuration and some Hika settings.
So far test shows that joomla login module also does not work on the Hika checkout product page.

Conclusion is: Something with Login and Registration on the checkout pages.
Please help and advise what can be done next.
Looking forward.

10 months 6 days ago #352698

Hi,

I can see you did the code change at the end of the video and it does remove the 401 text / invalid token issue.
You say at the end "it doesn't work" but you don't refresh the page.
You can't conclude this at this point.
The fact that the menus at the top don't refresh is normal. Only the elements inside the checkout area will refresh as the login is done in AJAX (without a full page refresh).
To check that it doesn't work, you need to refresh the page. If you see again the login/registration form, it means it didn't work.
Also, technically, the fact that you don't see the login/registration form means the login worked. And it probably did. However, the user session is opened in the AJAX process, and normally it is maintained through a session id. But on your website, the user session is lost when you open another page. It's as if the AJAX process and the normal page display are considered a separate environment on your website or if there was some caching at play.

Another strange thing:
You can actually login on your checkout by using the "next" button at the bottom instead of the "login" button. This does a login with a full page refresh. When you do so you get that page:
i.imgur.com/1xuEFoQ.png
But at the same time, if I open another page of your website and look at the login module, it considers me as not being logged:
i.imgur.com/4Pc1hTf.png
And if I then refresh the checkout page, the login module of Joomla sees me as logged in.
So the same login module of Joomla sees me logged in on one page and logged out on another page at the same time.
This is not possible unless some of the pages are cached and thus you're seeing something which isn't the reflection of the real situation but of the situation when the page was first generated and cached.
So basically, I think there is something really wrong on your server, but I don't know what nor what could be done in HikaShop to address the problem or even circumvent it.
As you can see the login form of Joomla is able to display two states at the same time. That's not possible unless caching is involved somewhere. And no matter what we would change in HikaShop it wouldn't change anything there.
But maybe the issue is not caching at the server level ? Are you using extensions related to optmization or caching ? Maybe your template has caching options ? Or maybe you activated caching in the Joomla configuration ?
docs.joomla.org/Cache

10 months 6 days ago #352700

During my tests on the video i have turned all cashing everywere to off. I turned progressive cashing only after my test is done for the video and at the time you visited it was on. My test with all cache off produced accurate results.

Even now, i can not reproduce what you have got ( with next button to login).

I just tested again and refreshed the page after login - sorry to tell you, the Hika login modules does not log me in. I have refreshed the page per your advise and it done nothing. I have done my test very accurate on FireFox. I have spent many hours for accurate testing to save yours.

I am not a programmer, but it seems to me the Ajax is one of the problem. and the Joomla login does not work on Hika checkout pages.

Last edit: 10 months 6 days ago by alexmartin.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
9 months 4 weeks ago #353079

Hi,

Did you find a solution to your problem.

My shop was supposed to go live yesterday. Everything was working fine two weeks ago and when I did a last check, I've got the same probleme as you.

Error 401

I can't login nor register. When I changed the code as explain by Nicolas I've got the "Invalid Token" too.

It definetly looks like there is a problem with the ajax on Hikashop. I can connect everywhere on my website using CB builder and Joomla but not Hikashop form.

I've disconnected almost all the plugin on one of the site and I have still the issues. I did the same as alexmartin disable all the caching process on the server side and on the website.

Also to add some information, I've double the site on two differents hosting compagny and both of them show the same error.

It seems that I can register if I open the website on Mozilla Firefox as I never used it, but as soon as I register, I can't do anything again.

It is definitely a cache problem, but how can we find what is causing the issue ?

Any help will be really appreciate !

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 months 4 weeks ago by RAYFormation.

9 months 4 weeks ago #353115

Hi,

@alexmartin :

it seems to me the Ajax is one of the problem

Yes, that's what I concluded in my previous message to you. Basically, the login seems to work when ajax is not used, but even then, the state of the login is not kept after a refresh.

@RAYFormation : you mentioned CB. Note that CB has (or at least had when I checked 10 years ago) some weird integration with Joomla's user system. Years ago, we made some extra code in HikaShop's registration system specifically for CB. Maybe it's linked to CB ? I don't know if @alexmartin is also using CB.

Since thousands of merchants use HikaShop 4.7.4 without login/registration problems, the issue must be linked to something really specific to both your websites.
What could be interesting would be to go through this: forumpostassistant.github.io/docs/ and that you both post the information about your website here. By comparing both, we might be able to find what you both have and which might be different from everyone else.

Also, from what I could see here ( www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/902786-p...within-checkout.html ), it could also be something related the how the web server is setup. If you have access to another hosting, it would be interesting to make a copy of your website on that other hosting and see if you have the issue there. Chances are that you won't have the problem there.

9 months 4 weeks ago #353132

Nicolas,
Sorry Nicolas, I have talk with my hosting provider, there is no extra security implemented.
Do you even imagine how many hours I wasted to test to test to retest? weeks and not days. And I noticed it long time ago, months before I reported to you.
It is 100 % Hika script problem and not a server setup, except PHP version and a database version. I am running 10.3.39-MariaDB and PHP Version 8.0.29
It may be that plugin that integrates Hika and Joomla users. I don't know. I am not a programmer. One day you will discover it yourself.

My advise to all users - clean up how many registration pages you have and how many login modules you have on Joomla and unify it to one single. Because yo may have different setting inside those modules. Check how many menu you have for registration pages and delete duplicates. That may help to reduce mess. But it is not the solution for Hika login and Registration during checkouts process.

Thank you.

Last edit: 9 months 4 weeks ago by alexmartin.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
9 months 3 weeks ago #353152

Hi nicolas,

So I found some news that can help us on our problem.

I came back this morning and everything was working fine on my website.

I register new account, buy stuff and so on. But I soon as I want to login with that register account on that register page I've got the error 401 coming. And it is happening only on my computer.

I've tried with an other computer right after I messed up mine and everything is working, you still can register and all.

So my thinking is that when I try to register something is messing with my navigator or something like that.

And as I was saying, I've tried on two different hosting, the problem remain.

Forum Post Assistant (v1.6.6) : 6-Jul-2023 wrote:

Basic Environment :: wrote: Joomla! Instance :: Joomla! 4.3.2-Stable (Bora) 30-May-2023
Joomla! Configured :: Yes | Writable (644) |
Configuration Options :: Offline: false | SEF: true | SEF Suffix: false | SEF ReWrite: true | .htaccess/web.config: Yes | GZip: true | Cache: false | CacheTime: 15 | CacheHandler: file | CachePlatformPrefix: true | FTP Layer: N/A | Proxy: false | LiveSite: | Session lifetime: 30 | Session handler: database | Shared sessions: false | SSL: 2 | Error Reporting: none | Site Debug: false | Language Debug: false | Default Access: Public | Unicode Slugs: false | dbConnection Type: mysqli | PHP Supports J! 4.3.2: Yes | Database Supports J! 4.3.2: Unknown | Database Credentials Present: Yes |

Host Configuration :: OS: Linux | OS Version: 3.10.0-962.3.2.lve1.5.26.4.el7.x86_64 | Technology: x86_64 | Web Server: Apache | Encoding: gzip, deflate, br | System TMP Writable: Yes | Free Disk Space : 96.23 GiB |

PHP Configuration :: Version: 8.1.11 | PHP API: litespeed | Session Path Writable: Yes | Display Errors: 0 | Error Reporting: 22527 | Log Errors To: error_log | Last Known Error: 04th July 2023 15:45:56. | Register Globals: | Magic Quotes: | Safe Mode: | Allow url fopen: 1 | Open Base: | Uploads: 1 | Max. Upload Size: 16M | Max. POST Size: 32M | Max. Input Time: 60 | Max. Execution Time: 30 | Memory Limit: 256M

Database Configuration :: Connection Error: 2005:Unknown MySQL server host '127.0.0.1:3306' (2)User Privileges : Unknown

Detailed Environment :: wrote: PHP Extensions :: Core (8.1.11) | date (8.1.11) | libxml (8.1.11) | openssl (8.1.11) | pcre (8.1.11) | sqlite3 (8.1.11) | zlib (8.1.11) | bz2 (8.1.11) | calendar (8.1.11) | ctype (8.1.11) | curl (8.1.11) | hash (8.1.11) | filter (8.1.11) | ftp (8.1.11) | gettext (8.1.11) | json (8.1.11) | iconv (8.1.11) | SPL (8.1.11) | pcntl (8.1.11) | readline (8.1.11) | Reflection (8.1.11) | session (8.1.11) | standard (8.1.11) | mbstring (8.1.11) | shmop (8.1.11) | SimpleXML (8.1.11) | tokenizer (8.1.11) | xml (8.1.11) | litespeed () | bcmath (8.1.11) | dom (20031129) | fileinfo (8.1.11) | gd (8.1.11) | imap (8.1.11) | exif (8.1.11) | mysqli (8.1.11) | mysqlnd (mysqlnd 8.1.11) | PDO (8.1.11) | pdo_mysql (8.1.11) | pdo_sqlite (8.1.11) | Phar (8.1.11) | posix (8.1.11) | soap (8.1.11) | sockets (8.1.11) | xmlreader (8.1.11) | xmlrpc (1.0.0RC2) | xmlwriter (8.1.11) | xsl (8.1.11) | Zend Engine (4.1.11) |
Potential Missing Extensions :: zip |

Switch User Environment :: PHP CGI: Yes | Server SU: Yes | PHP SU: Yes | Potential Ownership Issues: No

Folder Permissions :: wrote: Core Folders :: images/ (755) | components/ (755) | modules/ (755) | plugins/ (755) | language/ (755) | templates/ (755) | cache/ (755) | logs/ (755) | tmp/ (755) | administrator/components/ (755) | administrator/modules/ (755) | administrator/language/ (755) | administrator/templates/ (755) | administrator/logs/ (755) | api/ (755) |

Elevated Permissions (First 10) ::

Extensions Discovered :: wrote: Components :: Site ::
Core ::
3rd Party:: iC rounded - iCagenda Theme (3.8.18) ? | HikaShop CB Plugin (2.0.0) ? | Joomdlehooks Communty Builder (2.0.2) ? | AcyMailing CB Plugin (2.1.4) ? | WF_NONBREAKING_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_KITCHENSINK_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_FORMATSELECT_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_EMOTIONS_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_ARTICLE_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_FONTSELECT_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_BROWSER_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_HELP_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_WORDCOUNT_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_FONTSIZESELECT_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_SOURCE_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_CLIPBOARD_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_PREVIEW_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_CLEANUP_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_SPELLCHECKER_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_CHARMAP_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_MEDIA_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_ANCHOR_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_TABLE_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_HR_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_CONTEXTMENU_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_TEXTCASE_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_FULLSCREEN_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_DIRECTIONALITY_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_STYLE_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_ATTRIBUTES_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_SEARCHREPLACE_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_VISUALBLOCKS_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_REFERENCE_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_STYLESELECT_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_LISTS_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_IMGMANAGER_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_LANGCODE_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_AUTOSAVE_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_VISUALCHARS_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_FONTCOLOR_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | JCE - Noneditable (1.0.0) ? | WF_PRINT_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_LINK_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_LINK_SEARCH_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_VIDEO_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_DAILYMOTION_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_AUDIO_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_YOUTUBE_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_AGGREGATOR_VIMEO_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_POPUPS_JCEMEDIABOX_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_FILESYSTEM_JOOMLA_TITLE (2.9.38) ? | WF_LINKS_JOOMLALINKS_TITLE (2.9.38) ? |

Components :: Admin ::
Core :: com_workflow (4.0.0) ? | com_postinstall (4.0.0) ? | com_messages (4.0.0) ? | com_config (4.0.0) ? | com_guidedtours (4.3.0) ? | com_templates (4.0.0) ? | com_login (4.0.0) ? | com_admin (4.0.0) ? | com_weblinks (4.0.1) ? | com_newsfeeds (4.0.0) ? | com_ajax (4.0.0) ? | com_joomlaupdate (4.0.3) ? | com_installer (4.0.0) ? | com_checkin (4.0.0) ? | com_cache (4.0.0) ? | com_redirect (4.0.0) ? | com_fields (4.0.0) ? | com_menus (4.0.0) ? | com_plugins (4.0.0) ? | com_finder (4.0.0) ? | com_actionlogs (3.9.0) ? | com_banners (4.0.0) ? | com_cpanel (4.0.0) ? | com_search (4.0.0-dev) ? | com_privacy (3.9.0) ? | com_languages (4.0.0) ? | com_mails (4.0.0) ? | com_content (4.0.0) ? | com_modules (4.0.0) ? | com_categories (4.0.0) ? | com_users (4.0.0) ? | com_wrapper (4.0.0) ? | com_contenthistory (4.0.0) ? | com_media (3.0.0) ? | com_associations (4.0.0) ? | com_tags (4.0.0) ? | com_scheduler (4.1.0) ? |
3rd Party:: iCagenda (3.8.18) ? | com_customfieldsck (1.0.6) ? | System - Custom Fields CK (1.0.4) ? | comprofiler (2.8.0) ? | HikaShop (4.7.4) ? | com_slideshowck (2.4.0) ? | Slideshow CK (2.4.0) ? | Slideshow CK - Articles (2.3.9) ? | Slideshow CK - K2 (2.3.5) ? | Slideshow CK - Flickr (2.3.6) ? | Slideshow CK - Joomgallery (2.3.5) ? | Slideshow CK - Flexicontent (2.3.10) ? | Slideshow CK - Folder (2.3.15) ? | Slideshow CK - Virtuemart (2.3.5) ? | Slideshow CK - Google (2.4.0) ? | Slideshow CK - Hikashop (2.3.5) ? | System - Slideshow CK (2.4.0) ? | coursegroups (1.2.0) ? | ray2022-societe () ? | ray2022 () ? | ray2022-connexion () ? | ray2022-financement () ? | ray2019-boutique () ? | ray2022-Logiciel () ? | ray2022-deroulement () ? | ray2022-Articleco () ? | ray2022-agenda () ? | ray2022-logiciel () ? | ray2022-formation () ? | ray2022-charte () ? | ray2019 () ? | com_templateck (5.3.4) ? | com_rsseo (1.21.19) ? | com_mobilemenuck (1.5.19) ? | System - Mobile Menu CK (1.5.19) ? | com_imageeffectck (2.3.7) ? | plg_editors-xtd_imageeffectckbutton (2.3.1) ? | Image Effect CK (2.3.7) ? | COM_EXTENSIONSMANAGERCK (1.3.17) ? | JoomlaCK auto updater (1.0.1) ? | com_joomdle (2.1.0) ? | COM_CONVERTFORMS (4.1.2) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_icon_xml_name (1.0.0) ? | Button - Pagebuilder CK (2.16.4) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_separator_xml_nam (1.0.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_image_xml_name (1.0.1) ? | PLG_SEARCH_PAGEBUILDERCKSEARCH (2.9.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_module_xml_name (1.0.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_audio_xml_name (1.0.0) ? | System - Pagebuilder CK (2.16.2) ? | Editor - Pagebuilder CK (2.16.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_tabs_xml_name (1.0.1) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_video_xml_name (1.0.1) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_icon_xml_name (2.18.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_iframe_xml_name (2.13.8) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_separator_xml_nam (2.13.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_contact_xml_name (2.18.6) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_list_xml_name (2.18.1) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_timeline_xml_name (2.18.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_heading_xml_name (2.13.2) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_image_xml_name (2.16.3) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_animatedtext_xml_ (2.13.1) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_snippets_xml_name (2.9.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_googlemap_xml_nam (2.17.2) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_testimonials_xml_ (2.9.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_module_xml_name (2.15.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_audio_xml_name (2.9.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_button_xml_name (2.18.1) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_googlemaplight_xm (2.9.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_code_xml_name (2.13.6) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_tabs_xml_name (2.18.6) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_table_xml_name (2.13.6) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_teams_xml_name (2.18.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_video_xml_name (2.13.5) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_animnumber_xml_na (2.18.3) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_page_xml_name (2.16.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_message_xml_name (2.11.2) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_accordion_xml_nam (2.18.6) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_text_xml_name (2.9.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_openstreetmap_xml (2.17.2) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_vertical_tabs_xml (2.18.5) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_gallery_xml_name (2.13.9) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_tablerow_xml_name (2.13.6) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_social_icons_xml_ (2.18.7) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_icontext_xml_name (2.13.7) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_slider_xml_name (2.13.8) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_faq_xml_name (2.18.5) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_message_xml_name (1.0.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_accordion_xml_nam (1.0.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_text_xml_name (1.0.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_icontext_xml_name (1.0.0) ? | mod_pagebuilderck (2.17.2) ? | com_pagebuilderck (2.18.7) ? | COM_MAXIMENUCKHIKASHOP (2.0.11) ? | Hikashop Maximenu CK Plugin (1.0.0) ? | System - Maximenu CK Hikashop (2.0.10) ? | Grouproles (1.1.0) ? | com_cookiesck (3.3.4) ? | Cookies CK (3.3.4) ? | COM_MENUMANAGERCK (2.0.1) ? | com_carouselck (2.1.8) ? | System - Carousel CK (2.1.0) ? | Carousel CK - Articles (2.1.4) ? | Carousel CK - K2 (2.1.4) ? | Carousel CK - Flickr (2.1.4) ? | Carousel CK - Joomgallery (2.1.4) ? | Carousel CK - Folder (2.1.5) ? | Carousel CK - Google (2.1.4) ? | Carousel CK - Hikashop (2.1.4) ? | Carousel CK (2.1.7) ? | RSFirewall! (3.0.7) ? | ACCORDEONMENUCK (3.2.11) ? | Accordeon Menu CK (3.2.11) ? | Accordeon Menu CK - K2 (3.2.0) ? | Accordeon Menu CK - Categories (3.2.6) ? | Accordeon Menu CK - Joomshopping (3.2.0) ? | Accordeon Menu CK - Adsmanager (3.2.0) ? | Accordeon Menu CK - Virtuemart (3.2.0) ? | Accordeon Menu CK - Articles by dat (3.2.5) ? | Accordeon Menu CK - Hikashop (3.2.7) ? | System - Accordeon Menu CK (3.2.0) ? | COM_JCE (2.9.38) ? | com_jcohorts (1.4.2) ? | com_sliderck (2.3.1) ? | System - Slider CK (2.3.0) ? | mod_sliderck (2.3.1) ? | Slider CK - Articles (2.2.3) ? | Slider CK - K2 (2.2.3) ? | Slider CK - Flickr (2.2.3) ? | Slider CK - Joomgallery (2.2.3) ? | Slider CK - Flexicontent (2.2.3) ? | Slider CK - Folder (2.3.0) ? | Slider CK - Virtuemart (2.2.3) ? | Slider CK - Google (2.2.3) ? | Slider CK - Hikashop (2.2.3) ? | com_admintools (7.3.4) ? | com_akeebabackup (9.6.2) ? | com_simplefilemanager (4.1.0) ? | Acym (8.5.0) ? | com_maximenuck (10.0.6) ? | System - Maximenu CK (10.0.0) ? | Maximenu CK (10.0.5) ? | Maximenu CK - Menus (10.0.0) ? | Maximenu CK - K2 (10.0.0) ? | Maximenu CK - Categories (10.0.5) ? | Maximenu CK - Joomshopping (10.0.0) ? | Maximenu CK - Adsmanager (10.0.0) ? | Maximenu CK - Virtuemart (10.0.0) ? | Maximenu CK - Articles by date (10.0.5) ? | Maximenu CK - Hikashop (10.0.0) ? |

Modules :: Site ::
Core :: mod_breadcrumbs (3.0.0) ? | mod_articles_category (3.0.0) ? | mod_syndicate (3.0.0) ? | mod_articles_popular (3.0.0) ? | mod_search (4.0.0-dev) ? | mod_feed (3.0.0) ? | mod_related_items (3.0.0) ? | mod_stats (3.0.0) ? | mod_finder (3.0.0) ? | mod_users_latest (3.0.0) ? | mod_wrapper (3.0.0) ? | mod_whosonline (3.0.0) ? | mod_languages (3.5.0) ? | mod_articles_archive (3.0.0) ? | mod_weblinks (4.0.1) ? | mod_banners (3.0.0) ? | mod_custom (3.0.0) ? | mod_login (3.0.0) ? | mod_articles_news (3.0.0) ? | mod_articles_categories (3.0.0) ? | mod_articles_latest (3.0.0) ? | mod_tags_popular (3.1.0) ? | mod_menu (3.0.0) ? | mod_tags_similar (3.1.0) ? | mod_footer (3.0.0) ? | mod_random_image (3.0.0) ? |
3rd Party:: mod_convertforms (1.0) ? | AcyMailing subscription form (8.5.0) ? | Hikashop Cart Module (4.7.4) ? | Accordeon Menu CK (3.2.11) ? | Featured categories (3.2.4) ? | iCagenda - Event List (3.2.3) ? | Community Builder Online module (2.8.0) ? | iCagenda - Calendar (3.8.17) ? | Community Builder Login module (2.8.0) ? | mod_sliderck (2.3.1) ? | Community Builder Workflows module (2.8.0) ? | Maximenu CK (10.0.5) ? | Slideshow CK (2.4.0) ? | Joomdle My Courses (1.2.0) ? | Hikashop Wishlist Module (4.7.4) ? | AcyMailing 5 module (3.7.0) ? | sigplus (1.5.0.295) ? | Carousel CK (2.1.7) ? | Joomdle courses (1.2.0) ? | Hikashop Currency Switcher Module (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Module (4.7.4) ? | mod_pagebuilderck (2.17.2) ? | mod_customparallaxck_pro (2.0.0) ? |

Modules :: Admin ::
Core :: mod_user (4.0.0) ? | mod_loginsupport (4.0.0) ? | mod_stats_admin (3.0.0) ? | mod_feed (3.0.0) ? | mod_popular (3.0.0) ? | mod_latest (3.0.0) ? | mod_submenu (3.0.0) ? | mod_guidedtours (4.3.0) ? | mod_frontend (4.0.0) ? | mod_custom (3.0.0) ? | mod_version (3.0.0) ? | mod_toolbar (3.0.0) ? | mod_login (3.0.0) ? | mod_quickicon (3.0.0) ? | mod_sampledata (3.8.0) ? | mod_privacy_status (4.0.0) ? | mod_title (3.0.0) ? | mod_latestactions (3.9.0) ? | mod_menu (3.0.0) ? | mod_messages (4.0.0) ? | mod_post_installation_messages (4.0.0) ? | mod_multilangstatus (3.0.0) ? | mod_privacy_dashboard (3.9.0) ? | mod_logged (3.0.0) ? |
3rd Party:: RSFirewall! Control Panel Module (1.4.0) ? | HikaShop Dashboard (4.7.4) ? | Community Builder Admin module (2.8.0) ? |

Libraries ::
Core ::
3rd Party:: file_fof40 (4.1.0) ? | Community Builder Library (2.8.0) ? |

Plugins ::
Core :: plg_workflow_publishing (4.0.0) ? | plg_workflow_featuring (4.0.0) ? | plg_workflow_notification (4.0.0) ? | plg_installer_packageinstaller (3.6.0) ? | plg_installer_webinstaller (4.0.0) ? | plg_installer_override (4.0.0) ? | plg_installer_folderinstaller (3.6.0) ? | plg_installer_urlinstaller (3.6.0) ? | plg_fields_integer (3.7.0) ? | plg_fields_editor (3.7.0) ? | plg_fields_radio (3.7.0) ? | plg_fields_list (3.7.0) ? | plg_fields_textarea (3.7.0) ? | plg_fields_checkboxes (3.7.0) ? | plg_fields_subform (4.0.0) ? | plg_fields_imagelist (3.7.0) ? | plg_fields_media (3.7.0) ? | plg_fields_color (3.7.0) ? | plg_fields_text (3.7.0) ? | plg_fields_sql (3.7.0) ? | plg_fields_url (3.7.0) ? | plg_fields_calendar (3.7.0) ? | plg_fields_usergrouplist (3.7.0) ? | plg_fields_user (3.7.0) ? | plg_extension_joomla (3.0.0) ? | plg_extension_finder (4.0.0) ? | plg_extension_namespacemap (4.0.0) ? | plg_privacy_content (3.9.0) ? | plg_privacy_consents (3.9.0) ? | plg_privacy_message (3.9.0) ? | plg_privacy_actionlogs (3.9.0) ? | plg_privacy_user (3.9.0) ? | plg_multifactorauth_totp (3.2.0) ? | plg_multifactorauth_fixed (4.2.0) ? | plg_multifactorauth_webauthn (4.2.0) ? | plg_multifactorauth_email (4.2.0) ? | plg_multifactorauth_yubikey (3.2.0) ? | plg_captcha_recaptcha (3.4.0) ? | plg_captcha_recaptcha_invisible (3.8) ? | plg_finder_newsfeeds (3.0.0) ? | plg_finder_categories (3.0.0) ? | plg_finder_content (3.0.0) ? | plg_finder_contacts (3.0.0) ? | plg_finder_tags (3.0.0) ? | plg_finder_weblinks (4.0.1) ? | plg_media-action_rotate (4.0.0) ? | plg_media-action_crop (4.0.0) ? | plg_media-action_resize (4.0.0) ? | plg_search_newsfeeds (4.0.0-dev) ? | plg_search_categories (4.0.0-dev) ? | plg_search_content (4.0.0-dev) ? | plg_search_contacts (4.0.0-dev) ? | plg_search_tags (4.0.0-dev) ? | plg_search_weblinks (4.0.1) ? | plg_content_joomla (3.0.0) ? | plg_content_pagenavigation (3.0.0) ? | plg_content_confirmconsent (3.9.0) ? | plg_content_vote (3.0.0) ? | plg_content_fields (3.7.0) ? | plg_content_finder (3.0.0) ? | plg_content_pagebreak (3.0.0) ? | plg_content_loadmodule (3.0.0) ? | plg_content_emailcloak (3.0.0) ? | plg_system_cache (3.0.0) ? | plg_system_languagefilter (3.0.0) ? | plg_system_languagecode (3.0.0) ? | plg_system_fields (3.7.0) ? | plg_system_webauthn (4.0.0) ? | plg_system_logrotation (3.9.0) ? | plg_system_sef (3.0.0) ? | plg_system_task_notification (4.1) ? | plg_system_stats (3.5.0) ? | plg_system_log (3.0.0) ? | plg_system_privacyconsent (3.9.0) ? | plg_system_logout (3.0.0) ? | plg_system_remember (3.0.0) ? | plg_system_accessibility (4.0.0) ? | plg_system_debug (3.0.0) ? | plg_system_skipto (4.0.0) ? | plg_system_httpheaders (4.0.0) ? | plg_system_jooa11y (4.2.0) ? | plg_system_redirect (3.0.0) ? | plg_system_updatenotification (3.5.0) ? | plg_system_guidedtours (4.3.0) ? | plg_system_highlight (3.0.0) ? | plg_system_shortcut (4.2.0) ? | plg_system_schedulerunner (4.1) ? | plg_system_sessiongc (3.8.6) ? | plg_system_weblinks (4.0.1) ? | plg_system_actionlogs (3.9.0) ? | plg_webservices_menus (4.0.0) ? | plg_webservices_banners (4.0.0) ? | plg_webservices_languages (4.0.0) ? | plg_webservices_installer (4.0.0) ? | plg_webservices_newsfeeds (4.0.0) ? | plg_webservices_messages (4.0.0) ? | plg_webservices_privacy (4.0.0) ? | plg_webservices_users (4.0.0) ? | plg_webservices_content (4.0.0) ? | plg_webservices_plugins (4.0.0) ? | plg_webservices_media (4.1.0) ? | plg_webservices_config (4.0.0) ? | plg_webservices_modules (4.0.0) ? | plg_webservices_redirect (4.0.0) ? | plg_webservices_tags (4.0.0) ? | plg_webservices_templates (4.0.0) ? | plg_task_site_status (4.1) ? | plg_task_demo_tasks (4.1) ? | plg_task_check_files (4.1) ? | plg_task_requests (4.1) ? | plg_api-authentication_basic (4.0.0) ? | plg_api-authentication_token (4.0.0) ? | plg_authentication_joomla (3.0.0) ? | plg_authentication_ldap (3.0.0) ? | plg_authentication_cookie (3.0.0) ? | plg_filesystem_local (4.0.0) ? | plg_actionlog_joomla (3.9.0) ? | plg_quickicon_phpversioncheck (3.7.0) ? | plg_quickicon_joomlaupdate (3.0.0) ? | plg_quickicon_overridecheck (4.0.0) ? | plg_quickicon_privacycheck (3.9.0) ? | plg_quickicon_extensionupdate (3.0.0) ? | plg_quickicon_downloadkey (4.0.0) ? | plg_editors-xtd_readmore (3.0.0) ? | plg_editors-xtd_article (3.0.0) ? | plg_editors-xtd_image (3.0.0) ? | plg_editors-xtd_fields (3.7.0) ? | plg_editors-xtd_weblink (4.0.1) ? | plg_editors-xtd_module (3.5.0) ? | plg_editors-xtd_pagebreak (3.0.0) ? | plg_editors-xtd_menu (3.7.0) ? | plg_behaviour_versionable (4.0.0) ? | plg_behaviour_taggable (4.0.0) ? | plg_sampledata_multilang (4.0.0) ? | plg_user_terms (3.9.0) ? | plg_user_joomla (3.0.0) ? | plg_user_token (3.9.0) ? | plg_user_profile (3.0.0) ? | plg_user_contactcreator (3.0.0) ? |
3rd Party:: PLG_CONVERTFORMSTOOLS_CONDITIONALLO (1.0) ? | PLG_CONVERTFORMSTOOLS_CALCULATIONS (1.0) ? | PLG_CONVERTFORMSTOOLS_PDF (1.0) ? | PLG_CONVERTFORMSTOOLS_TASKS (1.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_icon_xml_name (2.18.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_iframe_xml_name (2.13.8) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_separator_xml_nam (2.13.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_contact_xml_name (2.18.6) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_list_xml_name (2.18.1) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_timeline_xml_name (2.18.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_heading_xml_name (2.13.2) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_image_xml_name (2.16.3) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_animatedtext_xml_ (2.13.1) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_snippets_xml_name (2.9.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_googlemap_xml_nam (2.17.2) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_testimonials_xml_ (2.9.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_module_xml_name (2.15.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_audio_xml_name (2.9.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_button_xml_name (2.18.1) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_googlemaplight_xm (2.9.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_code_xml_name (2.13.6) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_tabs_xml_name (2.18.6) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_table_xml_name (2.13.6) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_teams_xml_name (2.18.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_video_xml_name (2.13.5) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_animnumber_xml_na (2.18.3) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_page_xml_name (2.16.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_message_xml_name (2.11.2) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_accordion_xml_nam (2.18.6) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_text_xml_name (2.9.0) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_openstreetmap_xml (2.17.2) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_vertical_tabs_xml (2.18.5) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_gallery_xml_name (2.13.9) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_tablerow_xml_name (2.13.6) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_social_icons_xml_ (2.18.7) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_icontext_xml_name (2.13.7) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_slider_xml_name (2.13.8) ? | plg_pagebuilderck_faq_xml_name (2.18.5) ? | Slider CK - Articles (2.2.3) ? | Slider CK - K2 (2.2.3) ? | Slider CK - Flickr (2.2.3) ? | Slider CK - Joomgallery (2.2.3) ? | Slider CK - Flexicontent (2.2.3) ? | Slider CK - Folder (2.3.0) ? | Slider CK - Virtuemart (2.2.3) ? | Slider CK - Google (2.2.3) ? | Slider CK - Hikashop (2.2.3) ? | plg_installer_rsfirewall (1.0.0) ? | plg_installer_rsseo (1.0) ? | plg_installer_jce (2.9.38) ? | PLG_INSTALLER_ICAGENDA (1.0) ? | JoomlaCK auto updater (1.0.1) ? | Hikashop Be2Bill Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Western Union Payment Plug (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop PayJunction Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop WorldNetTPS Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop CardSave Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop CyberMuth CIC Payment Plug (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Payment Express Payment Pl (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Paypal Pro Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop PayPlug payment plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop eWAY Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Paypal Express Checkout Pa (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop PaymentExpress (PxPay) Plu (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Paypal Checkout Payment (1.0.0) ? | Hikashop HSBC Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Bluepaid Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Authorize.net Payment Plug (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Paygate Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Ogone Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop SIPS ATOS Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Borgun payment plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Payza Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop payfast Payment Plugin (4.6.1) ? | Hikashop eSelect Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Bank Transfer Payment Plug (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Paypal (legacy) Payment Pl (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Virtual Merchant (Elavon) (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop PayPlug v2 payment plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop UserPoints Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Collect On Delivery Paymen (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Nets NETAXEPT Payment Plug (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Alipay Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Paybox Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Purchase Order Payment Plu (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Check Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop MasterCard Internet Gatewa (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop ATOS SIPS 2.0 Payment Plug (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop PayU India Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Paypal Website Payments Pr (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Servired Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Common Joomla Payment API (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Beanstream Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Postfinance Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Monetico Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop westpacapi Payment Plugin (1.0) ? | Hikashop FirstData Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop iPayDNA Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop iVeri Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Moneybookers Payment Plugi (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Paypal Advanced payment pl (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop ePay Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Credit Card Payment Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Maximenu CK - Menus (10.0.0) ? | Maximenu CK - K2 (10.0.0) ? | Maximenu CK - Categories (10.0.5) ? | Maximenu CK - Joomshopping (10.0.0) ? | Maximenu CK - Adsmanager (10.0.0) ? | Maximenu CK - Virtuemart (10.0.0) ? | Maximenu CK - Articles by date (10.0.5) ? | Maximenu CK - Hikashop (10.0.0) ? | plg_fields_mediajce (2.9.38) ? | plg_extension_jce (2.9.38) ? | Joomdle Hikashop Integration (1.2.0) ? | PLG_PRIVACY_ICAGENDA (1.2.0) ? | PLG_CONVERTFORMS_ACYMAILING (1.0) ? | PLG_CONVERTFORMS_EMAILS (1.0) ? | PLG_CONVERTFORMS_ERRORLOGGER (1.0) ? | Carousel CK - Articles (2.1.4) ? | Carousel CK - K2 (2.1.4) ? | Carousel CK - Flickr (2.1.4) ? | Carousel CK - Joomgallery (2.1.4) ? | Carousel CK - Folder (2.1.5) ? | Carousel CK - Google (2.1.4) ? | Carousel CK - Hikashop (2.1.4) ? | plg_finder_icagenda (1.0.0) ? | Smart Search - HikaShop Products (4.7.4) ? | plg_editors_codemirror (5.65.12) ? | plg_editors_tinymce (5.10.7) ? | plg_editors_jce (2.9.38) ? | Joomdleprofile - Joomdle Community (1.3.1) ? | Search - Hikashop Products (4.7.4) ? | PLG_SEARCH_PAGEBUILDERCKSEARCH (2.9.0) ? | Search - Joomdle Course Topics (1.0) ? | Search - Hikashop Categories/Manufa (4.7.4) ? | Search - Joomdle Courses (1.0) ? | Search - Joomdle Course Categories (1.0) ? | AcyMailing - Search emails in Jooml (8.5.0) ? | PLG_SEARCH_ICAGENDA (2.5.0) ? | plg_search_sigplus (1.5.0.295) ? | plg_content_imagelazyloading (1.0.2) ? | plg_content_phocaopengraph (4.0.5) ? | plg_content_jce (2.9.38) ? | Content - Calameo (3.2.0) ? | plg_content_sigplus (1.5.0.295) ? | Image Effect CK (2.3.7) ? | System - RSFirewall! Active Scanner (1.4.0) ? | System - Pagebuilder CK (2.16.2) ? | System - Joomdlehikashop with group (1.1.0) ? | System - Slider CK (2.3.0) ? | plg_system_nrframework (4.10.46) ? | HikaShop Payment Notification plugi (4.7.4) ? | System - Custom Fields CK (1.0.4) ? | System - HikaShop Mass Action (4.7.4) ? | System - Mobile Menu CK (1.5.19) ? | System - iCagenda :: Autologin (1.5.0) ? | HikaShop Google Dynamic Remarketing (4.7.4) ? | System - Joomdle License (1.0.0) ? | System - Maximenu CK (10.0.0) ? | System - Joomdlesession (1.0) ? | System - Maximenu CK Hikashop (2.0.10) ? | PLG_SYSTEM_CONVERTFORMS (1.0) ? | System - Joomdlehikashop (1.0.3) ? | AcyMailing - Joomla integration (8.5.0) ? | System - Carousel CK (2.1.0) ? | Hikashop Product Tag (4.7.4) ? | AcyMailing - JCE integration (8.5.0) ? | AcyMailing - Override Joomla emails (8.5.0) ? | HikaShop Product TAG translation (4.7.4) ? | System - Hikashop Social Plugin (4.7.4) ? | PLG_SYSTEM_IC_LIBRARY (1.5.2) ? | User - HikaShop (4.7.4) ? | PLG_SYSTEM_ADMINTOOLS (7.3.4) ? | Community Builder System plugin (2.8.0) ? | plg_system_rsseo (1.5) ? | Hikashop no SSL outside checkout Pl (4.7.4) ? | Scroll To CK (1.2.1) ? | PLG_TOOLTIPGC_XML_NAME (4.2.7) ? | plg_editors-xtd_tooltipgcbutton (4.2.7) ? | System - Maximenu CK Mobile (2.0.24) ? | AcyMailing: override Joomla mailing (5.11.1) ? | Hikashop - Mijoshop Fallback Redire (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop - Redshop Fallback Redirec (4.7.4) ? | Cookies CK (3.3.4) ? | plg_system_jce (2.9.38) ? | PLG_SYSTEM_ICAGENDA (1.1.0) ? | System - Slideshow CK (2.4.0) ? | Hikashop - VirtueMart Fallback Redi (4.7.4) ? | plg_system_osmylicensesmanager (2.0.15) ? | System - Accordeon Menu CK (3.2.0) ? | Hikashop Registration Redirect Plug (4.7.4) ? | System - Floating Module CK (1.3.3) ? | PLG_AJAX_EPRIVACY (3.10.13) ? | PLG_CONVERTFORMSAPPS_EMAIL (1.0) ? | PLG_CONVERTFORMSAPPS_ACYMAILING (1.0) ? | PLG_ACTIONLOG_ADMINTOOLS (7.3.4) ? | PLG_ACTIONLOG_ICAGENDA (1.3) ? | plg_quickicon_icagendaupdate (2.0.0) ? | plg_quickicon_jce (2.9.38) ? | PLG_QUICKICON_AKEEBABACKUP (9.6.2) ? | HikaShop Quick Icon (4.7.4) ? | plg_editors-xtd_imageeffectckbutton (2.3.1) ? | Button - Pagebuilder CK (2.16.4) ? | plg_editors-xtd_tooltipgcbutton (4.2.7) ? | PLG_EDITORS-XTD_CONVERTFORMS (1.0) ? | Editor - Pagebuilder CK (2.16.0) ? | HikaShop Product TAG insertion (4.7.4) ? | plg_editors-xtd_sigplus (1.5.0.295) ? | Joomdle Acymailing 6/7/8 Integratio (1.1.1) ? | AcyMailing Tag and filter : Communi (3.7.2) ? | AcyMailing Tag and filter : Communi (3.7.2) ? | AcyMailing Tag : HikaShop content (4.7.4) ? | PLG_ICAGENDA_PAYMENT_PAYPAL (1.1.2) ? | PLG_ICAGENDA_PRO (1.0.3) ? | PLG_ICAGENDA_TICKETS (1.1.0) ? | Slideshow CK - Articles (2.3.9) ? | Slideshow CK - K2 (2.3.5) ? | Slideshow CK - Flickr (2.3.6) ? | Slideshow CK - Joomgallery (2.3.5) ? | Slideshow CK - Flexicontent (2.3.10) ? | Slideshow CK - Folder (2.3.15) ? | Slideshow CK - Virtuemart (2.3.5) ? | Slideshow CK - Google (2.4.0) ? | Slideshow CK - Hikashop (2.3.5) ? | Hikashop Australia Post eDeliver Sh (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop FedEx Shipping Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop USPS Shipping Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop UPS Shipping Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop CANPAR Shipping Plugin (1.0.0) ? | Hikashop Manual Shipping Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Accordeon Menu CK - K2 (3.2.0) ? | Accordeon Menu CK - Categories (3.2.6) ? | Accordeon Menu CK - Joomshopping (3.2.0) ? | Accordeon Menu CK - Adsmanager (3.2.0) ? | Accordeon Menu CK - Virtuemart (3.2.0) ? | Accordeon Menu CK - Articles by dat (3.2.5) ? | Accordeon Menu CK - Hikashop (3.2.7) ? | Hikashop Shop Close Hours Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop - Product Cron Update (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Content Parser - Markdown (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Orders Automatic Cancel Pl (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Massaction Product Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop - Kashflow invoice synchro (4.7.4) ? | HikaShop Shipping Manual - Price pe (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Cart notification Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Google Products Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Email History Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Massaction Order Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Maximenu CK Plugin (1.0.0) ? | Hikashop History Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop TaxCloud Plugin (1.2.3) ? | Hikashop Massaction Category Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop WaitList notification Plug (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop UserPoints Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Validate free order Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Massaction Address Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop AcyMailing Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop Joomdle Plugin (1.1.0) ? | Hikashop Massaction User Plugin (4.7.4) ? | Hikashop User account Plugin (4.7.4) ? | HikaShop: Date Picker Custom Field (4.7.4) ? | Jcohort sync (1.4.2) ? | Group role sync (1.1.0) ? | Course groups (1.4.0) ? | User hooks - Joomdle (1.0) ? | Restrict Username Plugin (1.0) ? |

Templates Discovered :: wrote: Templates :: Site :: TemplateRayFormation_Design2014 (1.0) ? | ray2022-societe () ? | ray2022 () ? | ray2022-deroulement-copy () ? | ray2022-connexion () ? | ray2022-financement () ? | ray2019-boutique () ? | ray2022-articleco (V1) ? | ray2022-deroulement () ? | ray2022-articleco-copy () ? | ray2022-agenda () ? | ray2022-logiciel () ? | cassiopeia (1.0) ? | ray2022-formation () ? | ray2022-copy () ? | ray2022-financement-copy () ? | ray2022-charte () ? | ray2019 () ? |
Templates :: Admin :: atum (1.0) ? |

Last edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by RAYFormation.

9 months 3 weeks ago #353155

Hi,

@alexmartin : What could be interesting would be to go through this: forumpostassistant.github.io/docs/ and that you post the information about your website here. By comparing both, we might be able to find what you both have and which might be different from everyone else.
I'm not saying that there is nothing we can do in HikaShop to prevent this from happening. Maybe there is. But I don't know what it would be. More information on the situation might allow us to figure out something.

@RAYFormation : Thanks for posting the information.
And the fact that you only have the problem on one browser is interesting. Maybe you have cookies disabled in your browser ? Or an extension linked to cookies ? That would explain the issue since the Joomla user session uses a cookie to maintain it open through the pages being browsed by the user.
Also, I see you have RSFirewall!. I don't know all of its settings, as it can do a lot of things. It's not impossible that it more interfer in some way with the user session for some reason. But if it's only with one browser, then I don't think the issue is linked to that.
Also, Joomdle, CB and HikaShop have their own user records which they need to keep synchronized with Joomla. One thing missing in the chain might result in an unexpected problem like decribed here. For example, if the "user synchronization" plugin of HikaShop is disabled, HikaShop might not be able to see the users as logged in.

9 months 2 weeks ago #353466

I spent soo much time to prove you that it is HIKAshop bug , I dont want waste my time anymore. It is your problem to fix.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds