Questions on Checkout

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Essential
11 years 8 months ago #56109

I would like to have a final page showing "your order has been submitted" that comes up and can be viewed (and printed by the customer)that includes all the detail in the order. My setup automatically goes to an email. Also I need a "next button" showing submit or something so the customer knows he is finally submitting the order. My system goes through almost before the customer is done. (seems like the customer has no control)

Also - I just sent a test order in and when it went to the authorize page I get a red "Test Mode Is ON" -- I checked with authorizenet and my site is live and NOT IN TEST MODE. Does this mean something - or does It just see my email address as myself?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
11 years 8 months ago #56162

1. You can redirect the user to his order details page by doing a modification like explained here :
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/4-how-to/55955...al-a-paypal-pro.html

2. If you want to change the next button based on the step you are on in the checkout, you can do like that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/9242-label-next-button.html

3. That's probably because you have the debug mode turned on in the plugin, OR that you still have the test URL of authorize.net in the corresponding field of the plugin's options.

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 8 months ago #56304

Regarding the "next" button - I found the page that I think I am supposed to edit "checkout / step.php" But I do not see what I need to edit - I was looking for "Next" to change to "Submit Order" but do not see it in the code. Do I need to add some code first - I read the forum link and it was helpful but I am still confused.

Regarding the wanting to view the final completed order on checkout - I am also not sure where and what code I need and where to put it. I have - Paypal, Authorizenet, Send check in place.

2 New things:

I set up a Manual Hikashop shipping plugin as "USPS Flat Rate" - where the shipping charge is included in the price. I set the shipping requirement in the new plugin to zero and made the weight and size in the product to zero - but the Flat Rate shipping option shows up on every product instead of just the ones with no weights. What do I need?

One more thing - I need a page where someone can submit money through the system - such as to pay for something added to the order. The Authorizenet plugin does not save the credit card numbers. Do you have something I can use? In my old quikstore program I made an item costing $1.00 and people would order 123.46 of them for $123.46 - but the table option rounds off to the next number. (I am hoping you have a better work around anyway)

11 years 8 months ago #56383

1. The next button code is at the bottom of that file:
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('HIKA_NEXT'),'next',$this->params,hikashop_completeLink('checkout&task=step&step='.($this->step+1)),'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'order\',\'hikashop_checkout_form\')){ if(hikashopCheckMethods()){ document.getElementById(\'hikashop_validate\').value=1; document.forms[\'hikashop_checkout_form\'].submit();}} return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"');

The code JText::_('HIKA_NEXT') is replaced by "Next" based on the current language.

2. What API are you using with authorize.net ?

3. If you set a requirement in the shipping method to 0, HikaShop considers that the option is not used. Instead you should at least set a small weight, 0.01 for example.

4. HikaShop never stores the credit card number, for security reasons. It's for your own good ;)
So you should use the same system.But instead of a product costing $1, you should make it cost $0.01. That way, your customers will be able to order a quantity of 12346 for the product, amounting to a total of $123.46

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 8 months ago #56446

Thank you for the "next" thing - it worked perfect.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Regarding the wanting to view the final completed order on checkout - I still am not sure what code I need and where to put it. I have - Paypal, Authorizenet, Send check in place. (I do not know how to write the code)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Regarding the shipping method - I think I am going about this wrong. I have certain products that are shipped with shipping included and if ordered by themselves there should not be any other shipping options shown - or just the new one. Or if a mix of prepaid-shipping items and regular items only the weight/charges for the non-prepaid shipping would be added. There are only a small amount (4-8) of these prepaid shipping items. I tried making a special shipping option but it is not working the way I want. Do you have any ideas?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for the page to submit money - I did as you suggested and it worked perfectly
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
New Things:
1 - Right now I have selected "No Registration- No Login" to make it easier for the customers. Is there any way I could have a "button" so some customers can create a login to remember their address. Other sites have this (along with explanation about the value of loging in)
2 - Can a checkbox - "Add to mailing List - yes - no?" Be added to the address area?
3 - Regarding Authorize plug in - I am using "AIM" API. I changed the password number and it works now - No charges were made for a while - bu ok now EXCEPT THAT IT STILL CAPTURES THE ORDER RATHER THAN JUST AUTHORIZE ONLY WHICH IS WHAT WANT. I did change the code in the authorize.php file as you suggested - here is what I have: "x_version" => '3.1',
"x_test_request" => $debug,
);
$vars["x_relay_response"] = 'FALSE';
$vars["x_customer_ip"] = $order->order_ip;
$vars["x_type"] = 'AUTH_ONLY'; // AUTH_ONLY would be able to just ask for the availability of money and it would be necessayr to make another request in CURL after the order is ready to ship with the same transaction id
$vars["x_login"] = $method->payment_params->login_id;
if(!empty($order->order_id)){
$vars["x_invoice_num"] = $order->order_id;
$vars["x_po_num"] = $vars["x_invoice_num"];
}

$vars["x_email"]=$user->user_email;)

4 - Any progress on someone making a quickbooks (Intuit) integration?

(PS) Thank you for the rapid replies - If must keep you extremely busy - Good thing that the forum records all for everyone else to learn.

Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by bigfoot. Reason: text error

11 years 8 months ago #56512

You should do like that:
Add the code:

$app =& JFactory::getApplication();
$order_id=$app->getUserState( HIKASHOP_COMPONENT.'.order_id' );
$class = hikashop_get('class.order');
$order= $class->get($order_id);
if($order->order_payment_method!='paypal'){
$app->redirect(hikashop::completeLink('order&task=show&order_id='.$order_id,false,true));
}
in the file "end" of the view "checkout" via Display>Views.
Then add the code
$app->redirect(hikashop::completeLink('order&task=show&order_id='.$order_id,false,true));
in the file "after_end" of the view "checkout" via Display>Views.

2. Just set a weight of 0 for these products with shipping included.

1.bis You could create a link to a menu item of the type joomla user registration and users would be able to register via joomla to your website. But it's not a perfect solution as they go outside the checkout and won't stay on it after the registration like HikaShop can do.

2.bis If you're using acymailing for the newsletters, there is a plugin for that (it works for both the joomla registration form and the hikashop registration form) and it will add the user or not to your lists automatically based on the checkbox:
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...n-regacymailing.html
Otherwise, you can create a custom field of the table "user" via the menu Display->Custom fields.

3.bis That should be fine. Could you switch to SIM mode and see if it works ? If not, keep it in SIM mode and give a link to your shop so that we can see that.

4.bis There is already an Intuit Innovative Gateway integration for payments. You can configure it via the menu System->Payment methods.
There is however no other integration so far.

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 8 months ago #56692

Regarding Shipping Included Items - I already had the weight of one of these items to 0 and also removed any size info, and I still get a: "Local Pickup Free shipping, UPS Ground, UPS Three-Day Select, United States Postal Service Priority Mail® & United States Postal Service Express Mail® options." I would like NONE of these options available when this type of item is ordered since the shipping is already included. Is there some kind of code that would trigger a "Flat Rate Free Shipping " option for these few items?

When I put "sim" as an API and tried an order - it went directly to end without any card info entered. Then I made a new MD5 HASH number and tried again and it again went through without payment. Then I went back to "AIM" and a test order went through perfectly although it was still "Captured/Pending Settlement". I would still prefer authorize only.

The code to add the copy of the order at the end worked - However, How could I add some text something like: "Thank you for your order" at the top? Also the page has a nice print button but also a "back" button that takes the customer to a list of other customers orders (a page they should not be viewing. How do I get rid of the "back" button?

Regarding Quickbooks - I meant a program to input order information from Hikashop to into Quickbooks. (Maybe using csv)

11 years 8 months ago #56742

1. Make sure that the "force shipping regardless of weight" is turned off in the configuration.

2. In SIM mode, clients don't enter their credit card info on your website but are redirected to the authorize.net website at the end of the checkout.
In AIM mode, it's the opposite.
If the payments are captured even though you changed the code as explained, then there must be something on your authorize.net account which force the capture. Please check with authorize.net's support.

3. Like that:
$app->enqueueMessage( 'Thank you for your order' );

4. If you want to remove the back button, you will have to edit the file "show" of the view "order" of your front end template via the menu Display->Views and remove the code of the button near the beginning.

5. You can export a CSV of the orders via the Orders listing of the back end. However, the format of the data is different than Quickbooks so it might require that you adapt it to the format of Quickbooks.

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 8 months ago #58134

***!!! Our most important problem right now is the authorize.net program going directly to capture - is there something else I can do? I called authorize.net and they said the code in the hika program directs the authorize only and there is nothing at their end that causes it to automatically capture. Is it possible I am editing the wrong page? Most orders seem to need some adjusting and I have to keep issuing small refunds and it looks sloppy. Could I send you the files in a private email?

Other less important questions:

Regarding shipping included items - I have resolved the problem. I found that when I have an item with a weight entered in the "1 order" position - the program treats every items as if every variant has a weight, even if it does not. I changed one product into two separate ones, one with a weight and one with free shipping (without a weight). I fixed another product by making the item with free shipping in the "1 order" position and put the ones with a weight (that would have a shipping option) in a 2nd or 3rd variant position.

Regarding the back button showing order information - I was confused, the information it was showing was the orders the customers had. I saw a whole list of them because they were all of my test orders. Showing the customers previous orders it great!!

The "Pay by check" plug in was working before - but now it is not. Could some of the code I entered effect anything? It is on the checkout as and option and goes through ok - but before a nice screen came up showing instructions on where to send check, etc. How do I get the check info screen back in the checkout?

I tried adding the "thank you" code but it did not work - Do I add it right after the code that pulls up the page or somewhere inside the code?

11 years 8 months ago #58215

Hi,

If they say that you still have AUTH_CAPTURE instead of AUTH_ONLY sent by HikaShop, it definitely means that you didn't change the correct file as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/54213-au...g.html?lang=en#54280

That's the only modification to do to make it worked like you want, and several users already did that with success on their website. So all I can think of is that you're editing the wrong file, or not uploading the file correctly with your FTP client (maybe you don't have the permission to overwrite the file ?).

In the point 1 of www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/56109-qu...t.html?lang=en#56512 you have added code to redirect the page at the end of the checkout instead of staying on the end page and displaying the text of the payment plugin.
You will have to change that "end" file and have something like that instead:

$class = hikashop_get('class.order');
$order= $class->get($order_id);
if($order->order_payment_method!='check' && $order->order_payment_method!='paypal'){
}

if(empty($this->html)){
	echo JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE');
}else{
	echo $this->html;
}
$this->nextButton = false;

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 8 months ago #58305

I resolved the authorize problem - I was editing the file in the administrator/components/com-hikashop/extensions area rather than the plugins folder - it works fine now - Thank you!

Some more issues:

I have been trying to set up checkout without login and am having some problems with the "end codes".

My workflow is: cart_login_address_shipping_payment_coupon_status_fields_confirm,end

I set config to "no login & no registration" and removed all extra code from the "end" and "after end" pages. A test order with check payment went through perfect, Another test order with authorize and order went through ok but no copy of page (code was removed) & page is blank but Thank You is in blue box on top of screen.

Then I put the "after end" code back and the new code in the "end" file. Both new codes were pasted in below the original ones.

2 more tests:

Test 1 with no login/no register/ added code in end & after end - sent test order with check payment - order went through with ending in this page: (attached 1)

Test 2 with no login/no register/ added code in end & after end - sent test order with authorize and order did not go through & I received this page: attached 2, asking for a login.

I would like to have the setup - No login, no registration, & after order is sent using either authorize, Paypal or check the customer sees a copy of his order (with maybe a "Thank You" on the page to print along with the thank you on the very top of the window (outside of the page) With check payment it would be nice to see the check pay instruction along with a copy of the order.

Attachments:

11 years 8 months ago #58372

The order details page is only available for logged in users.
When the user is anonymous, he can't access order details for security reasons because it's not possible to identify him.

So the behavior you're experiencing is totally normal.

Either you don't redirect the user to the order details page and you can have a "no registration" checkout, or you redirect to the order details page and you can't have a "no registration" checkout.

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 8 months ago #58394

Thank you for the clarification - We are going to proceed with "No registration or login". (Just a note for future versions, It would be nice if the customer had the option of creating a log in or not)

A few final questions:

Test order 1 - local pickup & send check - order went through just fine with nice send check info screen at end.

Test order 2 - ups & authorize - order went through just fine but at the end I saw a nice screen with some thank you text and something more... But the screen disapeared and went blank.

1 - How can I keep that screen back in the end picture (and maybe edit it slightly?
2 - On the invoice (sent to us and customer) (attached), can I get the TYPE of shipping, and the TYPE of payment somehow on the invoice?
3 - How do I get any mention of VAT off of the invoice - We have none.

11 years 8 months ago #58511

1. Can you do a screenshot of that page and give the link you have in the browser URL bar for it so that we know which one you're talking about ?

2. You can add such code in the invoice file:
<?php
$shippingClass = hikashop_get('class.shipping');
$shipping = $shippingClass->get($order->order_shipping_id);
$shipping->shipping_params = unserialize($shipping->shipping_params);
echo 'Shipping method :'.$shipping->shipping_name;
echo '<br/>';
$paymentClass = hikashop_get('class.payment');
$payment = $paymentClass->get($order->order_payment_id);
$payment->payment_params = unserialize($payment->payment_params);
echo 'Payment method :'.$payment->payment_name;
?>

3. You can change the line:
if($taxes > 0){

to:
if(false){

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 7 months ago #59376

1 - Attached is a screenshot of the page that dissapears after an order is completed. If I could get that page to stay with a copy of the order below it the problem would be solved. Do you have some code I could paste - I cannot write code myself. (I think maybe you already said I could not do this because the customer is not logged in - but can I edit the page and remind them an order copy will be sent to them?) (I guess I have to decide what scenario is worse - forcing a login or no order copy)

2 - I copied and pasted the code to show the shipping and payment methods to the "bottom" of the "invoice file I found in the "display - Views" folder. The methods were not visible in the next text order I made.

3 - I changed the code for the VAT tax - but I remembered that I will have to set up State of Michigan Sales Tax eventually - Is that a separate issue or did I just mess that up.

New question - I have a customer that purchased 3 jugs of honey that has the price included in it. The "Shipping Address" fields do not show up for him to verify that it is going to the correct address. I think this is because of the "no shipping" but is there any possible way to put the "Shipping Address" fields back in the picture for the customer?

Attachments:

11 years 7 months ago #59431

1. Indeed, you can't display the order details there since users have to be registered for that.
If you just want to change that text, you can use a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
I think that the redirection that you get on that page comes from the fact that you entered a URL in the "return URL" field of the authorize.net configuration.
If you don't set it, it won't redirect the users.

2. Make sure that you're doing it for the file of your back end template.

3. You will have to revert that change if you want to display the taxes there.

4. The shipping address selection interface will display on the checkout as long as you set a weight in your product.

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 7 months ago #60199

I have pasted the above code in the back end of the invoice file on the bottom and the shipping method is still not visible on the invoice printed from the back end of Hikashop. (image attached) It does show up for a "Free Shipping" order. I use this page to go pack the order and it is very useful to show how I should pack and ship it. The payment method comes through ok. I can write it in by hand but it should be there.

I just set up Sales taxes for the State of Michigan - works fine - but can I set it up so the sales taxes show "AFTER" the customer enters his address rather than before? I do not use a log in. My customers in all the other states do not like to immediately see Michigan taxes applied (It could make them stop the order) - even if the taxes go away after entering their address. I also removed the change for the "VAT" tax that you gave me and Michigan Taxes still shows up automatically.

Attachments:

11 years 7 months ago #60263

If you don't want the tax to be applied before the address is entered, you can change the "main tax zone" option of the configuration to a different zone.

It must be because you're using UPS.
Instead of:
$shippingClass = hikashop_get('class.shipping');
$shipping = $shippingClass->get($order->order_shipping_id);
$shipping->shipping_params = unserialize($shipping->shipping_params);
echo 'Shipping method :'.$shipping->shipping_name;

try:
echo 'Shipping method :'.order->order_shipping_method;

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
8 years 4 months ago #220503

Hi,

This:

in fater_end.php doesn't seem to work anymore? Is there an update to display the order summary?

Many thanks.

8 years 4 months ago #220506

Hi,

That code should still work.
Are you being redirected to the after_end URL after the payment ?
If not, that could explain why you don't see any change.
Or it could be because you're editing the view file for another template than the one you're using.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds