Separator Option In Checkout

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 9 months ago #308909

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.10

Hey Hikashop Family,

I noticed in checkout workflow documentation you show a Separator option but I am not seeing that option at all. Id like to have Shipping & Billing side by side on checkout workflow but just lost on how to make this happen. Im sure maybe via css but if there is a option already there i'd prefer to use that option that i saw on documentation - www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...eckout-workflow.html

Thanks N Advnace

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 747
4 years 9 months ago #308928

Hi,

As per changelog, it's a new feature in 4.2.0: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html

Update and you'll have it.

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas, dklbwf

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 9 months ago #308919

Hi,

This option has been added to HikaShop 4.2.0 that we just released last week:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
We're still waiting or more feedbacks before activating the auto update for the 4.2.0. So if you want to update, you would first have to download the install package on our website via the menu My account>My subscriptions (after renewing your subscription as I can see it has expired) and then installing it on your website.

Note however that I already see the shipping and shipping address interfaces side by side on your checkout:
monosnap.com/file/mloR2nmPMVYxBiOPuGhsAmNBgYWpeg
And if you're talking about the registration/guest form, even with the separator option, it won't allow you to have the shipping address fields next to the billing address fields in the registration form as the separator can only be added between two views, not inside views.

The following user(s) said Thank You: dklbwf

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 8 months ago #308952

Thanks a bunch! Most of my visitors always use the guest option for the most part. The cart view is perfect. It's once they get to the payment step that I have it set to show the cart and both addresses (read only) and was just wanting to put them side by side for a better look than the current look I have.

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 8 months ago #308955

Hi,

In that case, it makes sense to use the separator view yes.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds