Order Display AFTER paying with Square

• Thank you received: 37
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 3 months ago #327847

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23

Hello,

So I've been working with Tsuki Dev on the square setup...and all seems to be working with the plugin...except when the sale is completed, the popup at the top of the page provides a link to view the order. When clicking on that link, the order is displayed on the HOME page of the template, NOT the correct page (called Blank on my site) as it should.

Tsuki Dev took a look but could not resolve & suggested I contact support here to resolve. I'd like to try and get this taken care of ASAP as I need to launch Square on the site right away.

I have provided login info for the test site to Nicolas on another issue I'm having with the points system not applying to a user account, and you can use the same login info if needed...but please take a look & let me know how to resolve. That login info is for the test site which is locked behind a security layer so the public cannot access it.

I've also attached images here showing the issue as well.

Thank you!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 18
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 3 months ago #327857

I spent some $ getting a programmer to look at a HS plugin but it required too many hacks to the HS code.

Please post if you manage to get Square working though. I gave up after many attempts and just use direct payment links to the products setup in the Square account. That works brilliantly (and doesn't require HS at all) but obviously not good for a store with lots of products.Still baffles me why HS won't support Square natively.

I've subscribed to your post and will let you know if I have any success with it down the track. In the meantime, good luck!

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 3 months ago #327863

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your feedback !
Your issue was coming from the ItemID which wasn't correctly attached to the URL during the onPaymentNotification process of the Square plugin, that issue was just fixed by the Tsuki Dev team and we have added that version through your website.

If you need te re-install Square / Hikashop through you production website, you'll have to re-download Square through our website to be sure that you have the last version.

Please post if you manage to get Square working though. I gave up after many attempts and just use direct payment links to the products setup in the Square account. That works brilliantly (and doesn't require HS at all) but obviously not good for a store with lots of products.Still baffles me why HS won't support Square natively.

@JIK : The Square plugin is working fine through his website and also on many other website, if you need a defined payment workflow or a customization of the plugin like you asked through that thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...html?start=80#325593

Then, contacting a developer was a good solution.

The Square payment plugin is already developed, functional and supported by Tsuki Dev which will enable us to work on other project. That's why we won't develop another version of the Square payment plugin.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

• Thank you received: 37
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 3 months ago #327871

Thank you Mohamed! It's working correctly now!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

• Thank you received: 18
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 3 months ago #327899

Thanks Mohamed. I never said the plugin didn't work (apart from errors on the location which you recently fixed). My issue was/is with the poor design of the payment page. :)

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds