How to have a drop down menu in a cat page

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 10 months ago #318494

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18

Hello Guys,

Could you please tell me if there is a way to implement a drop down menu within a Category. For instance, if you have a look at the screenshot, there are 5 categories with a drop down. Is it possible to do the same thing with Hikashop and how thank you.

I look forward to reading your replies

Eric

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
3 years 10 months ago #318501

Hi,

It seems that what you want to do is to add a dropdown filter on the products listing (to only display the products matching with what is selected in the dropdown).
You can do that with the Business edition of HikaShop by creating a new filter via the menu Display>Filters:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-filter-listing.html
Usually, you first want to create a custom field of the table "product" and of the type dropdown via the menu Display>Custom fields so that you can select the value for each product so that the filter can then be based on that custom field to filter out the products.

The following user(s) said Thank You: eric258

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 10 months ago #318532

nicolas wrote: Hi,

It seems that what you want to do is to add a dropdown filter on the products listing (to only display the products matching with what is selected in the dropdown).
You can do that with the Business edition of HikaShop by creating a new filter via the menu Display>Filters:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-filter-listing.html
Usually, you first want to create a custom field of the table "product" and of the type dropdown via the menu Display>Custom fields so that you can select the value for each product so that the filter can then be based on that custom field to filter out the products.

Thank you I ll try that

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds