Filtering doesn't work anymore

• Thank you received: 9
  • Hikashop Multisite
4 years 7 months ago #310541

Hi guys,

Since the last update my filtering doesnt work anymore.
Products are not sorted in the way it should be.
(See link)

How to solve this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
4 years 7 months ago #310542

Hi,

You have that issue:
www.hikashop.com/forum/filters-search/89...to-4-2-1.html#310071

You're missing some HTML in your listing/filters area we had to add to make the AJAX mode work.

So you have two ways to fix the issue:
- you add an entry with the namekey ajax_filter and the value 0 in the hikashop_config table to deactivate the ajax mode.
- you check your view file overrides for the product view. You'll have to redo either the filter.php or the listing.php or the listing_div.php view file overrides using their latest version for the ajax mode to work properly.

• Hikashop Multisite
4 years 7 months ago #310557

Ok i fixed the overrides.

1) The price range filter disappears when i use the sort option. How to always show this option, like before.

2) My client thinks the price range filter is really ugly since you updated it. How to set it back to the old styling? or at least how can we make the highest and lowest price in a fixed position and not scrolling when you set the range.

4 years 7 months ago #310575

Hi,

1. I'm not sure what is the problem.
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of that filter ?
Also, try changing the "deletable filter" setting of the filter, that might help.

2. The old styling is possible if you add CSS to make it look like the old one. As we changed the library used to generate it, it comes with its own styling so that's why it's different than the previous one.
the new library has a few pointers on the classes to use to style the slider:
refreshless.com/nouislider/more/#section-styling
And you can look at their CSS there:
github.com/leongersen/noUiSlider/blob/ma...ibute/nouislider.css
Regarding the tooltips, you can change the setting "Input fields" in the settings of the filter and see if it's better for what you want it to look like.

• Hikashop Multisite
4 years 7 months ago #310700

Hereby the screenshot

www.screencast.com/t/vxBiIBvZ

4 years 7 months ago #310714

Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce the problem on my end.
I do get the cursor filter to display properly after using another filter on my end.
I would say it comes from a view override or something in your template.
Could you try to temporarily switch to the default template and see if the filters work properly ?

• Hikashop Multisite
4 years 7 months ago #310729

I temporarily removed the complete /html/com_hikashop folder and the custom.css file.
There is no change.
When i sort the page, the price-range is not visible any more.

www.screencast.com/t/neNW9Xe5RfaL

Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Joomill.

4 years 7 months ago #310746

Hi,

The issue you have there (which I was able to reproduce and study on your website but not on my end) is that when the AJAX request is done to refresh the filter module area, it contains only the HTML of the module. It doesn't contain the HTML header, etc. And the javascript to initialize the slider system is in the header. So it can't initialize the slider after it refreshes the area.
This indicates that there is an "exit" done to stop the processing of the page after the main area processing.
As I don't have such exit on my end, I'm thinking that because something else on your website see that we're using the parameter tmpl=raw in the URL to request the module's new HTML, it stops after the main area instead of letting Joomla finish the processing to add the header around.
This could could from a view override, but it could come from something else in your template (which is why I aksed you to try with the default template so that we can be sure whether it comes from the template or not), or a system plugin.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds