Error 1064 on navigating to Components > Hikashop

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 4 months ago #313234

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error 1064

I just installed the latest version of Joomla and Hikashop Business to my site. Now when I go to Components > HikaShop in my site's back-end I get the following error message:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ' CONCAT('',c.category_name) as `type` FROM #__hikashop_order AS a LEFT JOIN ' at line 1

This error only occurs when trying to access the HikaShop main panel and not when accessing for example the HikaShop configuration through Components > HikaShop > Configuration.

What can be causing this error, and what can I do to fix it?

Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Foxworks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 4 months ago #313245

Hi,

We'll need more information first to be able to help.
First, please do this change:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/product-c...eld-list.html#304882
Then, activate the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration.
Finally, display the page with the error again.
You should now get more information about the error and the full MySQL query leading to the error.
Please provide the additional information so that we can better understand the situation.

• Hikashop Business
4 years 4 months ago #313284

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for the quick reply. I have done as you described and now the main page under Components > HikaShop gives the follwing error message:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ' CONCAT('',c.category_name) as `type` FROM #__hikashop_order AS a LEFT JOIN ' at line 1 SELECT DATE_FORMAT(FROM_UNIXTIME(CAST(a.order_created AS SIGNED )+3600),'%Y %j') AS calculated_date, SUM(prod.order_product_quantity) AS total, , CONCAT('',c.category_name) as `type` FROM ko2018_hikashop_order AS a LEFT JOIN ko2018_hikashop_currency AS d ON d.currency_id = a.order_currency_id LEFT JOIN ko2018_hikashop_order_product AS prod ON prod.order_id = a.order_id LEFT JOIN ko2018_hikashop_product_category AS cat ON cat.product_id = prod.product_id LEFT JOIN ko2018_hikashop_category AS c ON c.category_id = cat.category_id WHERE a.order_type='sale' AND cat.category_id IN ('','139','22','109','26') AND a.order_created > 1342367760 AND a.order_created < 1343663760 GROUP BY c.category_id,calculated_date ORDER BY calculated_date DESC

Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Foxworks.

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 4 months ago #313298

Hi,

There is an issue with one of the reports you have, but I'm not sure which one or how you configured it.
What you can do is disable the reports one by one via the Orders>Reports menu and check if the error is gone after each one in order to identify the report causing the problem and you can then delete it and recreate it.
Note also that you can turn off the "dashboard legacy" setting in the HikaShop configuration to switch to the new dashboard. In that case, it won't use the published reports as widgets on the dashboard, so you won't have the error anymore.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Foxworks

• Hikashop Business
4 years 4 months ago #313401

Thank you! It was indeed an issue with one of the reports. I haven't yet tried to recreate it, but at least I can now visit the dashboard page again.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds