problem with deletable filters formatting after Hkashop 4.3.0 update

• Thank you received: 3
3 years 9 months ago #321535

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.17

Hi, After Hikashop Business update from 4.2.3 to 4.3.0 I have noticed problem with formatting of deletable filters – proper formatting is lost. Please find enclosed image 1 with proper formatting in 4.2.3 and image 2 with unproper formatting in 4.3.0.

No other changes have been made in Joomla (no changes of other components or template or css) – only Hikashop update.

How can I fix this problem ?

Pozdrawiam,
Grzegorz Cichecki
+48693035371

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
3 years 9 months ago #321548

Hi,

We indeed changed the HTML code for the deletable filters so that it is now easier to style.
The delete icon moving below the text and the point displaying instead of a caret depends on the CSS of your Joomla template.
You'll be able to change that back with some CSS code.
To be able to give you the exact CSS code to add we would need a link to the page with the filter so that we could replicate the situation and check the CSS already applied to the elements. Could you provide the URL ?

Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by nicolas.

3 years 9 months ago #321620

Hi Nicolas, ok, I have sent access details via contact form
Regards,
Greg

• Thank you received: 610
3 years 9 months ago #321745

Hello,

First, thanks to this tutorial see how to add your custom css, I recommend to add this code at the end of your frontend file css, this will be easier to find it and will increase his priority.

For the code use this one :

.hikashop_filter_main.hikashop_filter_main_Format_1 ul.hiakshop_filter_selected_list {
    display: inline-block;
    margin-right: 5px;
}

Hope this will meet your needs !
Regards

Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Philip.

3 years 9 months ago #321951

Hi Philip, Thank you for the information – this code solved only part of the problem. I noticed following problems:
a) for filter type single dropdown the line is still added between filter title and filter value and for me is important to have no line here as it was before Hikashop update (for filter type text is ok - you can see on image 2 no line between filter title and filter value)
b) for filter type single dropdown my css settings for filter value font are missing (for filter type text is ok – you can see on image 2 font formatting: brown color and bold weight)

Please find enclosed how the problem looks like on images – first image 1.jpg shows filters before they are set and second image 2.jpg shows filters after they are set.

Regards,
Greg

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 610
3 years 9 months ago #321954

Hello,

you just have to add this kind of code to correct this with :

.hikashop_filter_main.hikashop_filter_main_Format_1 ul.hiakshop_filter_selected_list {
    color: brown;
    font-weight: bold;
    margin-top: 3px;
}
But note that here, we correct css command from nucleus.css most for selected dropdown height.
And so, if you find other elements that needs correction, the best is to contact Template creator, like this the template will follow HikaShop necessary evolution.
Regards

Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greg_C

3 years 9 months ago #322002

Hi Philip, ok, css code works for that - thank you for your help

Regards,
Greg

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds