[SOLVED] Error 1054 Unknown column in mass action (user)

• Thank you received: 12
3 years 11 months ago #318839

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.30

While searching to find a way to solve the issue of HikaMarket vendor ACL not being updated when the joomla is updated, we run on to a new issue with the Mass Actions when setting filters.

Please check screenshot to see the problem

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13066
3 years 11 months ago #318844

Hi,

Could you do this modification so that you get the full MySQL query when you get that error ?
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/product-c...eld-list.html#304882
That would help us better understand why this is happening.

3 years 11 months ago #318850

Here is what it shows now...

i CHANGED the database table prefix to " xxx "

An error has occurred.

1054 Unknown column 'hk_user.user_cms_id' in 'where clause' SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT hk_user.user_id) FROM xxx_hikashop_user as hk_user LEFT JOIN xxx_users as joomla_user ON joomla_user.id = hk_user.user_cms_id WHERE (`hk_user.user_cms_id` IS NOT NULL)

Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by liaskas.

• Thank you received: 4004
3 years 11 months ago #318886

Hello,

The query do not correspond to the previous screenshot of your mass-action configuration.
More than that, it is nearly impossible to not have the "user_cms_id" column in your database, otherwise your HikaShop store won't work at all (and the "left join" wouldn't work too).
I don't know what is your Mysql version but right now, the only potential issue I can see is the fact that the column in the "where" clause is quoted..
But we can't guarantee anything since we have a SQL query which is not related to a mass-action configuration and the issue is different than your first post.
So please provide a full and homogeneous example.
You can also copy your SQL query and process it in "phpmyadmin" ; but please be sure to right copy/paste it (there and here too).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

3 years 11 months ago #319010

The query do not correspond to the previous screenshot of your mass-action configuration.

This is possible because i am not able to save anything so maybe i i have chosen something else in my Mass action filter. But the error is there! Maybe another error, but this needs fixing too.

More than that, it is nearly impossible to not have the "user_cms_id" column in your database, otherwise your HikaShop store won't work at all (and the "left join" wouldn't work too).

"Nearly impossible" tells me nothing! I copied the error from my page and posted it here to get a solution. Not to be informed if it is possible or not.

I don't know what is your Mysql version but right now, the only potential issue I can see is the fact that the column in the "where" clause is quoted..

Mysql version is 5.7.30. So now what? you see a potential issue and that's it? Am i expected to know if the "where" clause is quoted? I am not a programmer.

But we can't guarantee anything since we have a SQL query which is not related to a mass-action configuration and the issue is different than your first post.

You have a SQL query taken from an error that shows when creating a mass action. I do not know if this is related to something. I am not the component developer.

So please provide a full and homogeneous example.

Why not provide login credentials instead of providing info that you do not believe. Please tell me and i will send Admin login credentials to you so that you can check.

You can also copy your SQL query and process it in "phpmyadmin" ; but please be sure to right copy/paste it (there and here too).

I can also provide cpanel credentials to check database too.

Please forgive me but i am not a programmer as i mentioned before. My knowledge is limited on setting up joomla and the required components like HikaShop and HikaMarket. I do not have the knowledge to fix issues on components.
Please tell me if i may send you admin credentials

Thank you in advance!

3 years 11 months ago #319022

Hi,

What Jerome means is that since it's a new error message it would be great that you tell us how do you get that error (on which page and by doing what ?) so that we can better understand the situation.

Also, this error you posted "Unknown column 'hk_user.user_cms_id'" means that the whole store should be broken. Is that the case ?
We sure can have a look on your website. We'll need you to provide:
- a link to the shop
- a backend access
- a phpmyadmin access
- precise steps to reproduce the error (and if you have several different errors on different pages, please tell us which one is where)
- a link to this thread for reference
You can send these via our contact form and we'll be able to check on the situation:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

3 years 11 months ago #319037

Credentials have been sent by PM

Thank you

3 years 11 months ago #319046

Hi,

Thank you for the access. I was able to reproduce the issue and found where the problem is coming from.
I've added a patch on our end to fix the problem. Download again the install package of the 4.3.0 on our website and install it on yours and it should work properly after that.

The following user(s) said Thank You: liaskas

3 years 11 months ago #319060

Thank you Nicolas...
Thank you for your fast and professional support!
Issue resolved.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds