HiksShop Dashboard Error

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Multisite
4 years 8 months ago #309824

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.31
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Unknown column 'cat_filter.product_category_id' in 'where clause'

My client was updating some info she wanted to see in the reports and when she saved the page, she got this error.

Unknown column 'cat_filter.product_category_id' in 'where clause'

Now if you try to go to the dashboard you get the error.

One other place I get the same error is if I am in the HikaShop Configuration and I click the Save & Close or the Close button. The Save button works fine. I haven't found anything else that it is effecting.

How do we correct this?

Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by fullfusion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 8 months ago #309839

Hi,

The "save & close" button of the HikaShop configuration saves the configuration and then directs to the dashboard. So if you have the error on the dashboard, it's normal you get it with that button of the configuration.
This error indicates a problem with a MySQL query from a widget configured in the dashboard.
There are several things to do:
- first, please activate temporarily the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the HikaShop configuration and look at that page again. It should display an error message with more information about the problem which will help us better understand the situation and add a fix for it.
- second, do this modification and look at the page again:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/product-c...eld-list.html#304882
That will provide the full MySQL query leading to that error so that we can better understand the situation.
- third, as this error comes from a widget, you can go in the Orders>Reports menu and disable the widgets one by one until the dashboard works again in order to identify which widget is creating the error. Then you can live that widget disabled (or delete it) and recreate the widget. Hopefully, you won't get the error or just don't recreate it.
- fourth, this error also indicates that you're using the legacy dashboard of HikaShop. You can turn off the "dashboard legacy" setting of the HikaShop configuration to switch to the new dashboard. It doesn't have customization capabilities like the legacy dashboard has, but it will work fine.

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Multisite
4 years 8 months ago #310025

I did not receive a notification that you had responded.

Thanks for the info. I have unpublished the custom widgets that my client had created for the dashboard and discovered which one was the problem. I have suggested that she try to create a new one and see if that will work. I have also informed her that this is the "legacy dashboard" and will be phased out at some point. I will let you know if I need further assistance with this.

Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds