• Thank you received: 0
8 years 1 month ago #233977

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.6.7
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All

Hi HikaMasters

I am struggling a bit with vendor commissions for hikamarket. Can I please ask for Your help with the following questions:

-> I would like to charge 5% commission on all vendor payments but only the ones that have been really paid. - can I configure that the commission is applied only when order is paid?
-> I would like that the commission is paid to me and to vendor automatically after user pays for the product. So product costs 100 and as soon as user payment is made vendor receives 95 and I receive 5 - is this possible?

-> On the vendor registeration page there is a pay-pal email? Is this possible to use this email for Paypal payments without having to configure pay-pal plugin per vendor? I want to make it as easy for vendor as possible and having to configure extra payment plugin is a lot of work.

Thank You
Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 1 month ago #233981

Hi,

1 - The commission is not include in the vendor total since the order is not confirmed.
2 - Using an adaptive payment plugin, it is fully automatic. Otherwise the best is that you receive the money and you pay your vendors after a certain period (combining all orders in the month for example).
3 - If you want to, yes. But if you do not put that field during the registration, it will copy the email address.
See: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...nfig_market_register

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 1 month ago #234101

Part 3 (last one for today) - please correct me if I am wrong. Shall it work like this:
1. Only the PayPal adaptive plugin is working with HikaMarket:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...aladaptive-form.html

2. If I use the option "Paypal Classical = Yes" system will pick up a vendor's pay pal email address and send payment to him.
Somehow after payment I still receive error on PayPal screen saying that payment is not possible at the moment and I should try later - can You please have a look on screen-shoot attached and let me know if this config is ok?

3. In order to use "Paypal Classical = NO" and have:
Username
Password
Signature
Application Id
I will need a PayPal business account? Where do I get this info from?

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by t.radlak.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 1 month ago #234112

Hi,

1. No ; All payment plugins are working with HikaMarket.
It just depends what you want to do with them.
And if you're looking for an adaptive payment plugin, there is also MangoPay.

2. Even if you use the plugin in "classical" mode ; you have to provide your payment email account.
For the case where your vendor do not have a (valid) paypal email and if you (your store) sell some product (so, not link to a vendor).
Please note that the "classical" mode can use the vendor paypal account if there is just one single vendor in the cart (and only him).

3. It requires a Paypal application account (which is a subscription to a special service).
Best is to read the documentation (that you mentioned) for that and follow the link in the section:

If you want to create a paypal adaptive application accounts, you can find documentation here: Paypal adaptive application .

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds