Questions before purchase / Multivendor

• Thank you received: 0
2 years 4 days ago #340963

-- Joomla version -- : 4.1.2

I am using Joomla 4.1.2 and want to setup an e-commerce store.

1) I would like to be able to use authorize.net but want to know what other payment gateways are available?

2) I would like to be able to sell my own products, but also let other people list products for themselves. Is it possible to charge for joining as a vendor and then take say 5% of their sales automatically for being a vendor?

I've posted my whatsapp in the URL option. If someone is able to message me, I have several e-commerce websites that I have upgraded to Joomla4 and now the e-commerce doesn't work on any of them. Can I buy Hika 1 time and use it on all 4 sites? or do I need 4 different purchases for each domain?

Last edit: 2 years 3 days ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
2 years 3 days ago #340992

Hello,

I'm sorry but we do not provide any support via Whatsapp (or similar).

Regarding your questions.

1 - Yes, all HikaShop payment methods can be used with HikaMarket.
You can read more about the payment compatibility in that documentation page : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...or-presentation.html

With classical payment methods your store will receive the money and pay back the vendors (which is the case with Authorize.Net plugins).
Other modes are possible, like letting the vendor configure their own payment methods ; or use a payment plugin compatible with "adaptive payment" and let the store and the vendor be paid in the same time.

2 - It requires some configuration but it's possible yes.
The charge for joining would be more an HikaShop product which will give a specific ACL ("group after purchase" plugin from HikaShop Business) and it will create the vendor account in HikaMarket.
"Vendor automatic creation" : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...nfig_market_register

Regarding the fees, HikaMarket has various options which make it very flexible.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/259-hikamarket-fees.html

For HikaShop, HikaMarket (etc) licences, they do provide update and support for one website (domain name).
That website/domain name includes test and pre-production websites.
CF : www.hikashop.com/extensions/hika-business.html#usage ( "1 year free HikaShop support for one website" )

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds