Product images and Category listing images

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #23441

Hello,

Thanks for that information I will try it.

Another question, which hopefully you may be able to help with. When I print a product page, only the text comes out and it looks messy. How can I print the page so that it looks the same as it does in the browser window? I would ideally like the customers to be able to print it off so that on paper it looks the same as what they see on the website, with header, images, etc., menu all looking the same as on the website. I attach the page as it looks like when I print and I attach a screen shot of how I would like the page to look on paper

This may be to do with the template I am using and that it is missing some vital CSS information. Please can you advise, if you have the answer to this. I would be hugely grateful, as always.

Kind regards,

File Attachment:

File Name: Sample_web...view.pdf
File Size:125 KB

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 8 months ago #23446

Did you try with another browser ?
I suppose that you're just using the print functionality of your browser. Maybe it comes from that ? If your browser discards the CSS for the printing of the page, that's the display you would get.
Please try with FireFox and Chrome.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #34284

Hi Nicolas,

I know I have asked this before, but I cannot find reference to it.

How do I change the prices from red to another colour, so that it will show up more clearly against the dark backgroud of the site.

Many thanks,
Kind regards,

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 3 months ago #34315

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds